Unfair or well deserved?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Miss anne, Mar 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I really think this is a great idea and I would like to use it myself, however, I need to quit first. LOL

Miss anne likes this.
  2. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Oh dear I hope my other half doesn't see this or I might be in for a suprise!

Miss anne likes this.
  3. CB Henry

CB Henry Active member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    Interesting using one addiction to over come another are you ok going without PIV given to date chastity has only been used to heighten play. I hope this works for you both it could be a life saver. Goodness know what other habits he has you will find next to rid him of.

Miss anne likes this.
  4. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    Well it could be good to do it together, plus everytime your willpower breaks, time could be added to his lockup which might encourage him to support you as much as he can

Chiannaa likes this.
  5. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    Last night was quite intresting, he was obviously testing the waters as he was quite flippant as usual with his smoking, needless to say currently the time stands at 5 and a half days. But i think reality is setting in, as normally id let him enjoy a nice hot bath cage free and he brought that up so i said 'better cut down your habit then if youd like to enjoy things like that'

It was time to go up to bed and i decided to let him out, restrained to the bed, explaining that if i release him before the timer has ran out that it will be on my terms, and only my terms.

He seemed eagee and excited as normal so i teased for a short while followed by me bringing him to climax, i left him while i went to the kitchen, still tied to the bed with his belly covered, i returned with my weapon of choice, a spoon and explained that these are my terms

Each time he orgasms no matter when or where while the safe is still locked he will be forced to eat it, we have done this a few times and he absolutly hates it, so while he was trying his best to resist i spoon fed him his produce (with help from a open mouth gag of choice)just to drag the experience out and show him i mean business

Strangley enough he didnt have a cigarette after breakfast this morning.

JiL, Love&Passion, Jasmic68 and 5 others like this.
  6. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I little bit of the carrot, and a little bit of the stick. I think that will work better than only the stick.

7. Deleted member 53138

I coudn't agree more.......

8. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    I use a kitchen safe for my key as well. I didn't know you could modify the time once the box was activated. Am I missing something? For mine, you set the time, press the button, the box locks......nothing you can do until the timer expires except destroy the box. Perhaps you have a new model? Or am I missing a feature of the Kitchen Safe?

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    I am really glad that I never started smoking! I have a friend currently trying to give up, I might mention this method to his wife lol.

Chaste J. and Miss anne like this.
  10. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    You are correct i should have stated keeping track of the time been added, his origional 4 days will conviniently run out when he is out the house so i will be adding the time when i reset the timer.

It has crossed my mind that when i do reset the timer should i add another 4 days ontop of the 'extra time' until i see a noted improvement? I can definatly see he is thinking twice about having one now but i feel he could do a lot better.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  11. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Now THAT is a good question Miss Anne. My logic in answering would be this: If someone has to work 7 days in a week on their job due to some emergency, it's really a minimum of 7 + 5 days or 12 days in a row they had to work. You frequently hear about 7 day workweeks, but you rarely hear of 12 day ones.

With that in mind, please never forget you are free to spin that glorious big button as much as you want! (up to ten days, of course)

On a side note, I don't see why the Kitchen Safe isn't used more widely by members of this forum. The thing solves so many of the keyholder's "problems" and is super convenient. Every time I enter our master bathroom I see that box....with the key in it.....and the clock SLOWLY counting down.

12. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    Normally it would only be used if i was working away or on a holiday with friends or family so i knew he was locked and released for a few moments when a clean was required and could provide a photo proving he was re locked and the timer was set for my return.

I thought on this occasion he can have complete freedom ( until we decide to lock up again) when his key is out of the box, until then he will remain locked unless i feel like releasing him (with the price being paid) that way im thinking he should have an incentive to stop

iome343 likes this.
  13. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    You are keeping him accountable. That's the main thing. I love it. Keep up the good work.

Miss anne likes this.
  14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Love how your handling this. Please continue to let us know how it goes.

Miss anne likes this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    giggle. i has just seen this and i been counting and if he keep smoking 25 he wont ever ever ever get out out of his cage ever. has he stopped smoking now please.

Miss anne likes this.
  16. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    Mistress Anne
    I think this fair you have every right to your his mistress and if you quit he should to or be punished accordingly could try a few hours of a butt plug along with added chastity time. just some of my input on the matter.

Miss anne likes this.
  17. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    So a little update, progress is slow and steady as expected, the keys have been locked away again i decided to add 4 days onto his additionally gathered time running at a total of 10 days, i know that in this time i will be releasing him for my own pleasure and its all down to him if he decides to orgasm or refrain and suffer no consiquences.

I have seen a slight improvement in his habit around me, and noticed everytime he wants a cigarette he will try and find something to keep busy with, but currently mostly give in. I think that i will increase the teasing over this next period im sure this will keep him occupied!

If he decides to keep his habit up for a while it seems the keysafe will be a bit of a problem and so im asking would emalock be of better use to me? More secure for his key? I have seen it mentioned before and have done a little research, would it he possible to start a session for him when the timer is unlocked and then add time for every cigarette as and when, but without the public adding time,plus would he be able to somehow get the code if he gets desparate as that is a complete no no! i think this may be better and definatly more secure for our current arrangement long term.

spider203 likes this.
  18. outsideleft

outsideleft New member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    No, that will never work...oh, wait...I forgot the arrangement...Yes, it will def work !!!

19. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    Or a safety deposit box at you local bank

20. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

self employed business consultant
    Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Just to toss in my 2 cents,I think you must be very careful using kink to solve real life issues. In my experience when you use any BDSM or such kink in real way,it can have detrimental effect on relationship.

Miss anne likes this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes but its good if you can stop smoking innit.

22. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    Weve never had any issues i once used this method to stop him snacking too much in the evenings and it was very effective so hopefully it will work this time also. Even though i understand stopping smoking is a whole diffrent league!

We have had a conversation and he is fully onboard and i feel we have a strong relationship with good communication, he admits he needs to cut down and this will be a fun way to do so in his eyes.....and mine also ;)

23. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    and so the weekend is upon us, 2 days where we have nothing planned so a weekend at home it is, yesterday i saw a vast improvement, all day he only had 8 cigarettes so i think it is finally sinking in, today so far he has had none... as soon as he woke up he used the bathroom as usual we had our breakfast then i instantly said 'go back to bed and ill be up in a miniute' so up he went and once we were upstairs i started to tease, i thought today i will keep him occupied for a few hours and hopefully if he doesnt have one in the morning he will have a very good chance of resisting all day.

so long story short i bound him to the bed and unlocked him, i had a little play with him, then i let him have a play with me also, well as much as i permitted, i blindfolded him and fitted a ball gag continued to stroke his cock for a few miniutes, he started to throb a little so i placed on the nipple clamps and took my leave, hes now been up there for 3 hours so ive had time to catch up on little t.v and come up with a list of jobs around the house which should fill his day, so im trying the method of keeping him busy, time to re-lock him and release him, i think that i will be attaching the anal balls with cock ring to him though with a padlock and suggest he resists the urge for a cigarette or it may be a very uncomfortable night for him.

overall we are both enjoying it all so far, at times in the past being a keyholder has seemed like a full time job, yes i get enjoyment out of it but sometimes i have not felt in the mood and it has been a lock and forget situation which, eventually, is not good, i feel that it has been more to fulfill his kinky side in the past but this time it is very different, im enjoying it again, for once i am constantly thinking about tasks for him and punishments to keep him focused and i know that if i persist there will be a benefit for me as well as him at the end.

iome343, spider203 and PrincessK like this.
  24. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    It sounds like a great idea, and from your accounts both of you are engaged in this process so it just might succeed.

I don't smoke but am attracted to salty snacks like peanuts and chips. Not great for the waist line. I asked my wife to forbid me from buying any for the house and she agreed. No consequences were specified but I trust her to come up with some should I lapse. Luckily for me my fondness for snacks is nothing like a tobacco habit, so I've been able to change my behavior without too much trouble. If I didn't have my wife's agreement to prohibit the snacks, though, I'd still be munching. So I think it's a wise use of a submissive's nature to use it in the interests of his own health.

spider203 likes this.
  25. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    I thought i'd post a little update after the weekend together. Overall progress is good, I started this never expecting it to be an overnight success I knew it would be a long process possibly a few months or maybe more, I'd just like to thank all of you here for your support, encouragement and concerns. All those words give me the resolve to see this through until the end goal is achieved!

So Saturday went very well, and then after yesterday's great start he seemed to slip back into the habit in the afternoon, we had a morning play and I left him bound to the bed for a few hours then released him with the anal beads locked on while he completed the list of jobs I had made for him, it was very amusing watching him walk round naked doing the jobs around the house, the highlight for me was evertytime he bent down,watching his facial expression as the anal beads had a move around! I can defiantly recommend their use for anyone who hasn't tried them on their lockee.

He didn't even have one cigarette while they were locked on him and he completed all the jobs so I thought I'd release him at around 4pm, we had our evening meal then he couldn't resist the after dinner cigarette even with me offering encouragement not to have it, I easily think he could have gone the rest of the evening not having one but he gave in and over the course of the next few hours he had 5 more.

He seemed to think that I would get bored before he stops, so I thought that I'd give him another lesson seen as I was in the mood for a play, we went to bed and I allowed him to pleasure me with his tongue and my favourite vibrator and he seemed eager to be released, I told him 'you know what happens if you cum'
    Still he wanted out so I tied him to the bed.

I've decided the only time I will release him is when he's bound to the bed just to ensure there's no escape for him, plus I can leave him to get soft so he can re-attach the cage, then I decided to start of by using a dildo on him for around 15 min seen as though he was nice and stretched after the beads earlier, we did a few other things and I thought I'll make this an evening he will remember, just a little reminder for him so he knows my resolve. Out once again came the open mouth gag.

I first made him cum which didn't take long even with him trying his best not too, and I slowly dripped it into his mouth from mine he tried his best not to swallow, which didn't work it just made me smile knowing all he was doing is savouring the flavour until the inevitable, so I carried on my plan was to give him more than one dose, the second time took a very long time, him trying his best not to cum along with the added longer 2nd time made it quite the workout for me but I was determined and then it happened this time it was over his stomach so I scooped up his juices bit by bit and rubbed my finger on his tongueuntil all was consumed all the while whispering ' you did so well until this evening, but if you carry on you better get used to the taste'

I left him for a while to soften and enjoy the taste then had him re attach the cage, I felt the little reminder went well, after he got over the taste we cuddled and had a chat he said he was still enjoying it and he is really trying and reminded me of how much he didn't like the taste, I said well you best try your best not to cum tomorrow then as I've enjoyed tonight and I expect to have some fun then aswell...... so this week I may try and test him every night pleasure for both but a bad taste and reminder for one. Today he didn't have his morning cigarette again so I defiantly see that as progress I told him if he holds off as long as possible with his first one it'll be a lot easier for him to kick the habit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice