Which device offers the best security ?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by jack00, Feb 27, 2018.

1. jack00

jack00 Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Hello everyone, long story short, me and my girlfriend talked about chastity, we're turned on, we want to do it.
    We would like to get a cage who locks with a PA for maximum security, so I looked around and there doesn't seem to be many options. There are the cages from steelwerksextreme.com, who seems to be the best quality out there, but their prices are ridiculous. There are the cages from steelworxx.de, they seem fine, I like their locking system, imo it seems better than a screw to hold the device locked, but their models who works with a PA doesn't look very comfortable.
    And then of course there are the Lori cages who so far looks to be the more affordable option, but, like I just said, that security screw... I'm not sure about it, I mean you can get the bit to unlock the device probably from a hardware store or other specialized store... hell i'm pretty sure I have the bit that fits into their "secure screw" in my tool box somewhere.
    So i'm looking at the options out there, do you guys have any other recommendation for cages with PAs ?
    Thank you!

2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    You may want to take a look at the Evotion Wearables options. The new Bijou model is amazing. I have had it for a little over 2 weeks now and it is by far hands down the most comfortable, secure, no hygiene issues, zero movement/flexibility issues, and hassle free easy to put on device I have ever tried. You can check my profile and gallery if you want to see some pics and reviews so far.

hercuck53 likes this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Lori’s screw is custom. You won’t find it anywhere. It’s registered to he manufacturer. The best you could do is buy a second hand one and hope you get the same version of the bit.

The screws are made from softer metal and are a bit delicate in my opinion. You can accidentally strip them if you’re not careful.

Lori’s devices are pretty darn secure.

I found them too heavy for me.

Another option is the Contender cage or GlansArmor (shaft only) by Mark at MaleChastityNow. Less expensive, and faster production times than both... and quicker turn around times for adjustments. He’s a great option to get into PA secured chastity, and now those two models have become my daily “drivers”.

I’ll admit Steelwerks Extreme is still a dream for me too. But you really shouldn’t start there, in my opinion. Someday I will commit to a size and design. My needs and fit have changed over the years, so that’s why I’ve been so happy with MaleChastityNow.

Mark will make a custom fastener with a through hole for extra security. You can use a wire seal to make the PA hook and/or the base ring completely tamperproof.

My profile has a gallery showing this. It’s an excellent option for real security.

Any screw can be defeated. Even Mina’s Bitch escaped his. He’s gone permanent with a thread locker and break off screw.

That’s always an option with Mark’s devices as well if you dare. But his is probably safer to drill out the screw if you wish to destroy the device.

Do check out MaleChastityNow.com andcthe high security options. Talk to Mark. He’s good with email and great to work with.

Good luck in your search.

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    The Lori's is the best we have found for security and very very long term wear. It is however heavy, but if you size the tube correctly, almost no weight falls on the piercing. the friction to your shaft takes the weight of the devices and the glands sit in the hood area held in place by the Pa pin. Even then I would not try to wear a Lori's tube with a piercing less than 2 GA. Mine is a 0 Ga and it works perfectly.

The only issue with the Lori's is Airport security. Far to much metal to get through the metal detectors.

The device screw can only be removed with the tool provided, nothing you can buy will fit it. The device is made from 316L but the screw is 304 and is softer, so you do have to be careful when fitting the tool to the screw head to prevent stripping. We remove the screw monthly to clean and oil the threads and replace it every 6 months just to make sure. This can be done without removing the device or the PA pin.

We have purchased many plastic ones which were a waste of money, until the Evotion Bijou. This device is perfect. D locked the Bijou on 4 weeks ago and its as comfortable as the Lori's #5A we have and easy to keep clean. It does not pinch or cause any other chaffing issues. Ours is a solid tube without the designs punched out and Evotion makes longer tubes with it curved downward. Which D likes. It keeps her penis permanently facing down. This also reduces pants bulge.

These are the last 2 we ever have to purchase. They do not get in the way of work, or physical activity. But both require you to be seated when peeing.

But with all tube only style devices, measurement is critical. Take you time and read all the instructions from the manufacturers carefully.

D requires her penis to be totally enclosed so that no shaft is available for stimulation, so ours are long to prevent any unauthorised access to make chastity and denial real. Both the Loris #5A and the Bijou enclose the shaft completely and the hood area only has enough holes for cleaning with a hand shower and drying with cotton tips.

Hope that helps.

5. hercuck53

hercuck53 New member

Local Time:
    Would love to find more info and reviews on their Cage 9 Ball Cage Device.
    I do not have nor intend to get a PA and Cage 9 seems pretty inescapable by looking at it.

6. jack00

jack00 Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Thx everyone, I will look into the evotion and the works at malechastitynow.

7. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    we've tried metal in different kinds as well as non-metal. I prefer metal because I feel its more secure and easier for me to get it on and off him. He also prefers metal because it makes him feel more submissive. He wears a jailbird and a bird cage depending on how I feel. The bird cage allows him to get more of a boner when he gets really excited. Both are heavy enough so that he doesn't forget he's wearing them. The jailbird has an eye at the tip so that I can attach a leash when I take him out and feel like leashing his cock and not his save collar

slave_m likes this.
  8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    The Lori are certainly the best. The security screws are of a special type so need a special 'bit' to unscrew. Youcannot get the key to unlock from a hardware or other store. These security screws are also available vanilla, but individually unique. Look up key-rex and brycefastener. That's the type and Lori gauge for them is 8/32

9. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Neosteel or Latowski belts are the best to my mind.

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    For a full best I's go for the Neosteel of those two. Top of the range in its category.

11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    There is one stainless steel cage that will secure a pa but doesn't need a 'security' screw.
    It is the London Tower by Red Chili, it has different options for different piercings, the clever thing is that the piercing spike is secured by doubling up on the normal padlock.
    With a good padlock everything is secure, no ability to use tools to undo a screw.
    http://malechastity-devices.com/index.php/london-tower-adjustable-version

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice