Hello, World!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MetalFox, Mar 4, 2018.

1. MetalFox

MetalFox New member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Hello everyone! Just for future reference, 'we' applies to both Asher Shockley and myself. We are a polyamorous couple in southern California, both early-mid 30s, and we've been together for around two years (we are both bad with dates and we 'happened' so fast it's hard to be specific, although we get to pick our third anniversary which I find delightful) and I have to say that our kinks were easily assimilated and chastity was a fantasy from the start. We got a device as fast as possible! We both love to research and after a little time, decided on a Queen's Keep from Mature Metal. The sizing process was fun, to say the least. In other parts of our lives, he is the computer programmer/computer language nut gamer nerd, and I am his sexy housewife gamer nerd and creative artist.
    It's turning out to be a much more rewarding, challenging, confusing and downright scary process for both of us, so as shy as I am about public forums, I decided to share the site with him when I found it, and to step up and make an introduction in the hopes of finding friends and mentors for our journey. Thank you to everyone who has privately welcomed me, and I look forward to meeting more of you. Please feel free to ask any questions, we are both unreserved and social, so aside from obvious, private personal information, we like to share if it will satisfy polite curiosity, or help others in their own process.
    I'm planning to write as I can about us either on my page, or in the journal function (I still have to finish figuring out this site), but I am usually typing on my phone so even short personal replies can take me a while. Thanks for your patience if you encounter this.
    Again, thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to continuing here.
    Best,
    Fox

2. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Welcome, I'm also a new member. I'm glad to see things are proceeding well for you and your partner. I hope to hear some feed back on the MM Queens Keeper. I'm wearing the cb6000s but need a smaller custom fit. Most likely the jail bird. But am interested how you both like the Queen. Looking forward to reading your writings.

3. MetalFox

MetalFox New member

Local Time:
    The jailbird is a great design! We both enjoy the QK quite a lot! He has never been in a device before but has played around with conscious chastity and hypnotic chastity. I've put several men in chastity, the most ongoing one being in a CB model in plastic that he particularly liked the smell of. He (Ash) says the QK is incredibly comfortable when applied well, and in the beginning encountered mild chafing on his balls that seemed to fade with time and careful wear. Mostly when his head was caught in the entrance of the cage, since concurrent erections made his penis stretch uncomfortably. Using a small amount of lube or soap (or saliva if he is lucky) during application of the actual cage part helps this every time. Not much rubbing or chafing under clothing (unless, I imagine, he wears jeans or the like for long enough without underwear, but chafing :/ that's not my thing). I like it purely for the aesthetics; I prefer my toys to be functional as they are pretty, and one of his testicles can pull what I call 'a houdini' and slip out without even him noticing. He is always very good about immediately handing it to me for reapplication. Aside from that, which happens very rarely (maybe three or four times in two years of sporadic wear?) I love it. A little finnicky to screw in the lock, although once the screw sets properly, screws in easy and tight, especially with the aid of pliers. He has since masturbated once (with no hands) without quite meaning to (playing around with trance and got some unexpected stimulation from pants or blanket) and so I am currently considering another metal cage with much more of a tube application. Less sensation being the goal. Although I like the absolute permanence I can get from this QK due to easy cleaning in the shower, and the tube style would prohibit truly 24/7 wear due to needing removal for cleaning.
    There you go, thanks for the welcome and hope that was helpful feedback!
    Fox

spider203 likes this.
  4. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:

Thanks for all the information Fox it is helpful. Ash is a fortunate man. Most feed back I get on MM products are positive. Can I ask why the screws and not the pad lock? And do you have an oval or round ring? I've had mixed opinions on that.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    Welcome @MetalFox . Nice to have you here :)

6. MetalFox

MetalFox New member

Local Time:
    (I hope these tags work, just gonna type 'em in and cross my fingers)

@ineverknew Thanks! It's nice to be here

@subevanston He definitely is, almost as lucky as I am. The screw is a psychological plus for me (he is so well behaved I can trust him uncaged - mostly) as far as visual security. Plus we found that it turns slightly over time and having to cinch it down with big chompy pliers right near his cock is nice for me. I do like the look and especially click of locks but I had someone cut one once so I like the idea that not only would he have to cut through seriously thicker metal, but it would be risking damage. He'd never try... Or maybe I can make him. Hm.
    As far as the oval vs circular rings, I think that is a completely personal preference. Each cager I've played with used the shape that they felt worked best, including us. Mind you, his is the only one I governed the picking of. If we had tried the oval before finding the circular so comfortable, I could probably help you more.

subevanston likes this.
  7. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:
    You've been very helpful Miss Fox. I definitely need a metal and more secure device like MM makes. Hope to read more of your posts Miss Fox. Please tell Ask from me to stay strong.

8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hello @MetalFox
    Thanks for joining us, and feel free to ask if you have questions. Look forward to hearing from you.

9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @MetalFox so how did you two get into chastity in the beginning? whose idea was it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice