Company to make custom designed belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by SissyMaid4U, Feb 15, 2018.

1. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Im looking to almost replicate the slim fit sissy belt from fancy steel. Ive had a bad experience with this company in the past and do not want to order from them again. Ive tried asking behind barz but uncharacteristically they havent responded to my inquiry and seem to be mia for a few people on here. Is there a different company I can go to that can replicate this belt with a few minor tweaks?

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    It's unusual for BehindBarz not to respond, I expect they will soon. But they don't do a style anything like fancysteel: IMO the BB type is much superior though!

3. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    I have a bb belt and wrote an good review on it. for 90% of the time it's perfect but I do ocationally need a lower profile belt that still gives a flat front.

Joroincharge likes this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    bear with Joe at the moment he has had an awful lot going on in his personal life over the preceeding few months and is hopefully now almost back on an even keel in his new workshop. I dont really think it would be a good idea for him to try and "copy" another makers style of belt especially as it would only be from a distance and as a one off there would be so many issues and little adjustments etc needed it would make the possible cost extortionate. Much better if possible for helpful feedback and suggestions to enable a workable device to be fashioned, you would be surprised just how many attempts and trials it takes to get something off the pad and into a working model. The hardest part is that no matter how many variations and prototypes you make peoples expectations are so varied some actually to the point where you wonder if they have ever actually thought what having a solid piece of metal locked around them would be like in the real world. I do know Joe was very pleased with your kind reviews on your special project belt and you helped pave the way for possible future adaptions to it, please keep in touch with him as he needs other inputs to help improve the range.

Joroincharge likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice