Sex is too difficult....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jay86, Feb 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    I’m sure most guys on here aren’t going to sympathise at all with this, but sex is getting very difficult at this point.

Before we started taking orgasm denial out of days or weeks at a time and into months at a time, my goddess and I would have full penetrative sex several times a week, sometimes more than once a day. Now that I’m in a constant state of arousal, it’s becoming more like twice a day.

We are both very happy to be desperate for each other like teenagers, she told me this weekend that she’s never had such good sex or so many orgasms so regularly. She’s become very confident in asserting her dominance over me and loves that I’m always gagging for it.

So obviously it’s wonderful, but I’m only on day 9 now of 64, and sex is almost impossible to keep going for more than 5 or 10 minutes. I reach a point where even the slightest touch is going to set me off and let out my load. Obviously there is lots of foreplay and sometimes oral for her before we start.

During our first denial period this year it was my longest to date and I oozed several times and had a failed o towards the end and that helped, but this time she doesn’t want anything getting out. I keep telling her it’s going to leak out and she just reminds me that it’s all hers and she wants it to stay in her testicles.

I said to her if she wants a hard pounding I’m going to need to do something. I thought perhaps numbing gel, but I don’t know if that’s the best idea since I’m assuming she’s going to feel the effects of that too. I suggested we get a strap on but she would rather it be my penis she feels inside her, since she loves knowing it’s her who’s made it so hard. Same goes for a dildo.

So what would you do to hold it all in for so long under such circumstance?

2. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Numbing cream sounds smart. To stop it from affecting her as well, putting a condom on over it should work, from what I've heard.

3. Coop44

Coop44 New member

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Sounds to me like your sex life was already great. Maybe you should evaluate If this is the right thing. If it's not broke...

CagedBySocks likes this.
  4. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    I think it is completely impossible for you to hold any of your semen in after being denied that long. What you could do is have her punish you for "leaking" by her making you eat what comes out. Then it is not wasted and returned back to your body.

5. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Don’t know about eating it doesn’t sound like something I’d like to try.

Also I see what you’re saying, tho this isn’t about fixing anything broken in our sex life, we do it because we enjoy it. Though it’s definitely improved her dominance and self assertion, she’s much more confident now and we are really loving the Dom/slave dynamic which is coming out of it.

I think I’m going to give numbing condoms a try for now, they will be the easiest way to do it, then see if that improves my sensitivity issues.

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Be happy! Yours is a great problem to have and I am very jealous!

Jay86 likes this.
  7. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Breathing exercises can have a huge impact on increasing your endurance! Don't underestimate the results a few deep, measured, consistent breaths can produce. That is one of the main tools in My toolbox, and it has served Me remarkably well while training him.

Oral warm-ups are lovely... But switching back to oral after penetration is divine! Mixing the two, particularly while you're fighting your orgasm, is wonderful way to keep her heated while you 'recuperate'. I cum like crazy when we do this, and he certainly seems happy with those results, too!

And now I'm stuck in a rather pleasant daydream... :rolleyes:

Best of luck! :)

Panda2010, guest 2942 and Jay86 like this.
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I heard this from a female friend once. Breathing exercise and changing things up when you get close. Realistically you can go for a long time this way. I think most men including myself, when they get into PIV mode just go full on no stop until they are allowed to cum. So this kind of thinking can be a bit confusing to us lol. So thanks for confirming this does work @Breathe.

Breathe likes this.
  9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I forgot. When it comes to numbing cream you should put it on and let it soak in for so many minutes(cant remember) before having sex. This way you dont numb your ladies parts.

Jay86 likes this.
  10. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Does it ever! ;) My pleasure.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice