Getting back on track

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PurpleKeyHolder, Feb 8, 2018.

1. PurpleKeyHolder

PurpleKeyHolder New member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    So...my hubby is currently caged but I’ll be honest and say that I’ve been neglecting him. I need some tips for what I should be doing each day with him, what’s the best ways to tease him and what punishments are good for when he doesn’t do as he’s told, things that are quick and effective that show him who’s boss? Any ideas appreciated

Cincy likes this.
  2. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    We are not into corporal punishments so bear that in mind.

Writing lines can be a good punishment (writeforme.org). You can set up some fiendishly difficult tasks with their options so explore it. Think of a good sentence that has an idea you want strongly reinforced and assign it to him.

Take away a privilege (assuming he has some) . This could be TV or computer time, going out with friends, whatever, Convert that time to chores or other service to you.

Corner time with directions for what he should be thinking on.

3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    My wife is not into punishments, but she allows me to lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass multiple times a day...thats all I need. Check out my Avatar for our favourate position.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice