Everything slides off me...

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by random_locked_guy, Feb 1, 2018.

1. random_locked_guy

random_locked_guy New member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Hello everyone,

Been a while since I registered here, time to make some posts!

I decided to get into chastity play near the end of last year. First I ordered a metal CB-6000 with a 5 cm ring. I found out it was too big and the thing literally just fell off me when I went flaccid.

Next try was a (still Chinese) plastic CB-6000S, this came with all sorts of rings and the tube is of course a bit shorter. Other than being easily escapable (I know, chastity is a mindset, but I do not find it interesting if the only thing you need to get out of it is getting flaccid and simply pulling out), it still was a bit big. My dick does not too much like going fully flaccid, in fact most of the time it's in a kind of semi-erect state. Also I'm a big grower, I can get really small, can also grow in both length and thickness.

So I still didn't like the CB-6000S. When getting hard, the base ring would simply pull down the shaft, as opposed to suppressing the erection.

I came across the metal version of the X3. I gotta say, it looks cool and is very comfortable, but I still have the same problem with it. I just came across a photo (https://imgur.com/sMDFyLf) of some guy wearing it; well, it looks differently on me :( (photo attached). It just slides down the shaft, like the CB, with the meat just bulging out behind the base ring. (Note the photo was taken while I was flaccid inside: I still can't pull it back to the base. When erect, I also have a big bulge at the base.)

I don't know what to do. I don't just want to spend endless money on buying random devices, since both I've tried till now suffer from the same problem: they just slide down the shaft and don't squeeze erections at all. At least the X3 is small and isn't visible through clothing, even when this happens, while the CB I could not really wear outside because anytime I got hard, I had an easily visible bulge in my pants.

What do you guys recommend? Smaller ring? (I tried smaller rings with the CB, but the 3rd one in size already caused my whole dick to turn blue, so that seems like a bad idea.) Something else?

Thank you.

Attached Files:

• x3.jpg
      x3.jpg
      File size:
      115.3 KB
      Views:
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    oooh that does look like it hurts. You must have a very very slippy willy and it migt work if you puts a bit of talc power on it and make sure that your ring is the proper fit.

JiL likes this.
  3. random_locked_guy

random_locked_guy New member

Local Time:
    It doesn't hurt at all. Not even uncomfortable. Just pretty sure not the way it should be.

4. 67gtogone

67gtogone New member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Looks fine. I kinda have the same trouble and have been thinking about the Vice to see if works.

5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Not everyone can use the basic of the shelf products. Perhaps you might consider something made closer to the specifications you need. To live in the cage you have pictured 24/7 with the characteristics you described as a grower, etc..may not work for you. If you want to feel something around your growing shaft that will keep you in check, you might consider a Kali Bracelet. Your days of keeping your little half erect chub will be kept in check. But this device is not for the everyone, and it's a matter of how much discipline you can handle, not to mention how active a lifestyle you have. I used to wake up every morning with an erection, but my brain and body are retrained to avoid that now. Sounds like you need some of that along with a slightly better fitting cage, or an alternative type of chastity device.

keyheld and 67gtogone like this.
  6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Plastic devices coppied in steel are always a bad idea!

In reality you’re always going to be able to ‘pull out’ of any ball trap device. The only one that might work is the vice. Haven’t really read a trusted review of that yet though.

Piercings work. Lighter off the shelf devices are better.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    being a grower in chastity is very frustrating. I know. I dont have a solution but your picture looks pretty normal to me. Since your erection has no where to go its going to push everything outwards as half of your erection is inside your body.

67gtogone likes this.
  8. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oh well i glad it dont hurt.

9. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    To me, your back ring looks way too large.
    I recommend you buy the sizing rings from Mature Metal and measure with those.

To measure with those, don't just put one on and say, "Hey, great, this is it!"
    Put on the smallest ring you can fit into. Check to ensure you can push one finger into the first joint and can not insert two. Put some lube behind your scrotum and maybe even all the way around the ring. Wear the ring all day and then all night. Re-lube as necessary. Then decide if you can go one size smaller or if you can stay with that size. Maybe you will even have to increase one ring size and restart the day and night.
    When you think you have the right size, wear it all weekend and then all week!

As your body adjusts to the ring, you will be able to go smaller. That will take months, or maybe even longer.
    From my experiments with this, cage size does affect ring size. Your body adjusting to this also affects cage and ring size.
    Since I started this, I have gone up one cage size and down several ring sizes.

10. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    I had like four different ball trap devices and none of them worked for me. I tried a cheap CS-100 like device and now finally I have a My-Steel belt. Now I do not have any problem with erections being painful, yet I managed to cum in the device. So I still need to adjust it a little tighter.

11. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes and me i has and but i had a cb6000s and have gone down now to a little teeny metal one thats bout 25mm and the ring 38mm and i like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice