Neosteel Masterpiece belt review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Lapinou, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Hello all

As a wearer of a Neosteel Masterpiece hipband sports belt, I do a review, hoping that it could help those who have questions about that belt. You can write me if you want more explanations and advices, it is welcome.

Overview

It's been many years that I have an interest in chastity devices. I tried a lot of ball trap devices (CB3000, CB6000, CB6000S, birdlocked, steelworxx, gerecke...etc) and they were all cheatables, despite the fact that they could be so told "secured" by a piercing or real tight measures. My first chastity was a Neosteel chain design, then I get a Neosteel sports design with an anus opening, then a Neosteel Arch with a wire. All these devices permitted me to define precisely what is not suitable and in a consequence what is the best. I think that I have now the best belt.

Why a Masterpiece?
    The neosteel masterpieces are a range of products made in 3mm thick stainless steel. You need to get off the belt to bend it in order to adapt it to your morphology, and even with tools it is hard to bend. So when locked it is no way to bend the steel even you are bodybuilded. That's an important point for security.

Why a hipband design?

The belt sits lower on your body, on your hips, so is easily hidable under your pants.

Why a sports design?
    The sports design has a rear cable that passes near your anus. The anus opening design can pinch your skin and when you sit, you sit on it, not on your buttocks. With the wire, you sit on your buttocks (if the tube is not too long, whereas you sit on the tube in the front). Concerning the hygiene it is no problem with poop: even the cable is short, you can put it aside a little.

Sitting with this belt is really comfortable

When I had a Neosteel, I sat on the tube. The Neosteel arch is designed so you sit on the tube. It was a problem for me to sit on hard surfaces. With the sports module with a classic shield, the tube dont come between the buttocks. I asked for a short tube, so sitting on the tube is not possible. I need to lean forward to feel a pressure on the shield.

This belt is totally hidable under pants
    I gave measures in order to have the lowest sized module. But be careful: a tube that is too tight will cause edemas. The same with the belt: it can cut the blood flow. I experienced that. Also you must keep in mind that the belt need to be worn at the hips but not low. A belt that sits too low can cut the blood flow. It has to be tight on the hips. Mine is tight but not too much, it doesn't hurt my bones. I needed to bend it a few times to get the correct shape. Now it sits low on the hips, perfectly hidden by my underwear.The only suspicion people can have is about the flat profile and the little proeminence of the lock under a swimsweat.

It's a serious device, you need time to adapt
    It's been a few days for the moment I wear that belt. I need to take it down regularly in order to let the skin rest. The first two days I made the necessar bendings for best comfort and fitting. Perhaps will I do more bending work in the next days but now it's time for adaptation. Adaptation for the everyday life, for the skin (it is better to depil the base of the penis), and for the mind! The sensation is a tight bondage and a great security. It is enjoying. I try to be quiet, because at every time I'm aroused, my penis is compressed and cannot erect.

More information: http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepmpcs.htm

MadameJs_boo, op1, MikeLocked and 3 others like this.
  2. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    y a t il moyen de fixer et vérrrouiller des godes anaux sur le cable arrière?
    Is it possible to lock anal plugs on the rear cable?

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. one900goat

one900goat Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Yes, but the tube has to be unlocked to be able to put one on or take it off. It's a special "sports dildo" that has an eyelet that's in two halves, and the screw is only accessible from the anus side (which means it's nearly inside of you--good luck removing it without unlocking :p)

Charles3451 likes this.
  4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Thanks for the review. I have a kh working to convince me to get this model for 24/7 wear. I feel a full belt is too much of a lifestyle challenge. though I know many here do wear the full belts. Hmmm.... still pondering.... Have you purchased this for 24/7 wear?

5. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    It'd help more if you post a picture of the device, just so it is known exactly what you are talking about. The neosteel web site seems very difficult to see exactly what is what.

6. MissyCripsie

MissyCripsie Member

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    When you wear the full belt, does the length of the dick pocket matter? Or does it still have to be shorter than the flaccid penis?

7. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Hello all
    I'm wearing also the new Neosteel Masterpiece belt, with the rear cable option. It's amazingly comfortable and secure! I had an arch belt before and this one is better to me. More comfortable and very secure.

MissyCripsie: my tube is exactly as long as my penis when flaccid, and it's very comfortable, I just cannot erect, it's as efficient as my GF wants!

MikeLocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice