Can’t find one that works for me

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Mikejones, Dec 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mikejones

Mikejones New member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    hello everyone I’m new here and wonder if anyone else has this problem. I’ve got one testicle that I have to stretch to get the ring from any ball trap type device on and no matter how small a ring I use that testicle slips through and with only one in the ring the thing just flops over. I’ve tried cb600, vice, birdlocked and various others. I know the problem is NOT the device it’s my anatomy. I also used a PA5000, but even the relative light weight of that was enough to stretch out my PA until I had to get it repaired. For those times that I was locked it was thrilling and I’d like to know how or if anyone else has this and how they solved it. Thanks.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like the gap between the ring and cage is wrong. on custom devices you can specify this but on off the shelf you cant. Maybe try that or just stick with a tube only device?

3. Mikejones

Mikejones New member

Local Time:
    Hey thanks for the reply, I’ve tried the smallest gap between ring and cage on many device and I’m afraid to go the PA route again bc it almost split me last time. Thanks again!
    nks for

4. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    My scrotum is not large enough and rides too low for any of the ring designs to work. I tried a belt device, which was a help, but then the cage filled up and flowed over. No apparent solution has much promise.

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Maybe try a smaller ring and only trap one ball. Otherwise, get a reverse PA as they don't seem to migrate.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I went through 4 or 5 devices and finally decided to bite the bullet and got a custom made Jailbird from Mature Metal. I thought it would be a minor improvement but it was a major improvement over all my other devices. I have worn it daily with a few breaks each year of a month or two. It is so comfortable that I rather wear it than take it off when my wife is willing to let me take it off. It is a much different experience when the cage is built to touch you on all sides and no room to grow. I was able to fine tune the size of the ring to a size that was in-between what the off the shelf devices offer. I also had the gap adjusted perfectly and got a security screw so that the lock is not pulling on my device all the time. Most times I forget I have it on.

7. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    What size was your pa when it pulled through with the pa5000?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice