New and seeking advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Samantha in Syracuse, Dec 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    You are so helpful, i can't thank You enough. Mistress does want chloe in chastity, the sooner the better. chloe has been living as a girl for over a year now, and she hasn't had sex like a man in longer than that. Mistress and i know she plays with herself when she is alone, thus the need for a device. Mistress does allow her to cum once a month , as She uses a vibrator on her. i think that may stop too when she is locked.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Easy done. No reason chloe can't be closed down totally if Samantha wants.

BTW do you and Samantha have PIV sex? Or does she get what she wants elsewhere?

3. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Good morning Joro. Yes, Mistress intends on completely locking chloe's "member " away. She knows what chloe does when she is alone, and isn't thrilled with her. chloe freely admits to doing it, even though she is punished for this act. Mistress told me to do as you suggested and find a plastic device by this weekend. i will be heading to the local adult stores until i find one.

4. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Mistress and i have sex on a regular basis. Mistress and i are lesbians, and have no desire to be taken by a man. W/we use alot of different toys, mainly a strap on and vibrator. i am never allowed on top, even when She has me wearing mine. Alot of O/our sex includes me in various forms of bondage, which totally turns me on ! Strap on usually means hands bound to my ankles, oral, depending on time, i get hogtied. chloe is never allowed to participate. she has been made to watch me perform oral on our Mistress.

5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    :):):)cb6000 best probably as is readily available and range of spacers and rings means it fits nearly all sizes. Should tide you over nicely till the MM comes.

6. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Thank you again Joro. Mistress Samantha read thru O/our chat early this morning, and is very pleased with Your help. i do hope i can find one today. If not, i will be ordering one online and pay extra for overnighting it. Mistress informed chloe last night as she again punished her for touching herself. chloe loves to be spanked, as i hate it, so Mistress set chloe's hair in some old fashion curlers, then sent her to bed , 1 hour before her scheduled bedtime. she didn't sleep well to say the least.

7. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Good Afternoon Joro. It took a little traveling, but i think it was worth it. i found and bought a cb6000. It cost more than i expected, but i paid it anyways. Mistress is very pleased! i asked when She was going to put chloe in it, but She told me to calm down and wait. i am so excited, it is actually turning me on !! Thankfully i was born a girl, that device i certainly wouldn't want on me.

8. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    What an interesting situation you are a part of.
    Yes the plastic CBxxxx devices are good starter devices, but metal ones are so much better. I started my sissy husband with the plastic ones, but after the cages kept splitting she is now locked in a metal one. Much better for long term wear and hygiene. I've also discovered that smaller is better. Leaving them little or no room to erect is actually more comfortable for them.
    Good luck
    Karen

ColoBilly likes this.
  9. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Hi Karen. i see You are a Dominant Woman. Should i address You as Mistress, Ma'am? O/our situation is different, but W/we all enjoy it, and i am very happy to be with Mistress Samantha ! Miss Joro gave me the same advice. Both of You, i can't thank enough. How long have You kept Your sissy in chastity? Is she feminized? i will be asking Mistress permission to post some pictures. i was told to go slowly before posting any kind of pictures.

10. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Being brand new here, i got on my page and everything has changed. A totally different layout and a pretty pink rose is now there. Is that normal Ladies? andrea

11. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    It has been done. With some difficulties, Mistress Samantha has finally put chloe in a chastity device. chloe took it better than i thought she would. Mistress let me watch as chloe held a washcloth, soaked in ice water, against her now non functioning member. When Mistress clicked the lock shut, all i could do was smile !

bethanise and Joroincharge like this.
  12. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    As an added note, Mistress also bought another lock, and She used it on me, : ( She put the lock on my piercing, effectly chasting me.

bethanise and Joroincharge like this.
  13. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    That's the way to start! Then begins the 'tightening up' routine to get to 24/7/365 :):):)

Samantha in Syracuse likes this.
  14. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Good evening Miss. Mistress Is quite pleased tonight, in more than one way. i spent some time on my knees between Her wonderful legs afterwards!! i think i may be next on the chastity list. chloe certainly won't be playing with herself now !!

15. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Good Morning Miss Joro. Again, thank You for Your help. Mistress Karen has also been so very helpful. Mistress Samantha has given me permission to chat with Dominant Women here as long as i remain respectful. However, i am not allowed in the chatroom or to chat with men. i must say, that little lock on my piercings is something i can do without, lol. That little weight is just enough to bother me. i haven't seen chloe this morning yet, Mistress is having coffee with her downstairs. i will let You know how her night went. andrea

Joroincharge likes this.
  16. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    This morning, Mistress removed chloe's chastity device. She did some reading last night and saw that most devices need a break in period. Until January 1st, chloe will have her device off when Mistress leaves for work, and put back on when She returns. This works because i am on vacation until Christmas, and Mistress starts Her's today, and off for two weeks. Mistress told me that chloe had a difficult night, especially this morning, as she woke with her member aroused. Mistress didnt pity her, telling her that she needs to learn to control those issues. i did notice that the device causes a slight buldge in her dress. her uniform dresses are all A- line, and has no room to add at least one petticoat, that was my suggestion. Mistress had her change ino a knee lenght, loose fitting skirt and blouse. Looks like chloe will be getting a new outfit of uniforms well before tax time as previously planned.

Joroincharge likes this.
  17. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    i am in the garage, having a cigarette with chloe, it's the only place she is allowed to smoke, not in the house, car, or anywhere outside. she is her talkative self, and told me about sleeping with her new chastity device on. she slept only half the night due to the pinching it caused. i certainly don't feel bad for her, she caused this herself by playing with it whenever she could. Before Mistress left this morning, i was reminded that tonight She is going out with the Lady's from work, and tomorrow She will be reviewing my bank statement and spending log. i am required to keep every receipt, log it in my book, and it has tp match my bank and credit card statement. i already know i am in trouble there, i can't find four receipts totalling over $150. : (

18. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Before long chloe'll be in steel 24/7/365 so had better get used to it. Will feel the full Titus Agrippa on any attempt to harden out, especially early hours a.m. Could be a steep learning curve.:):):)

19. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Hello Miss Joro. i think she knows this is just the beginning for her. However, she doesn't know about the metal device yet. Mistress told me she isn't to be told yet. i saw on here that many Women "milk" Their sissy or subs while the device is still on ! they say they receive no pleasure from it. One Mistress uses an electric device with a sounder? That must be very unpleasant. i will have to ask Mistress what or if She is going to do. chloe just brought me some coffee and is now busy with her laundry and vacuuming chores. i certainly don't miss those days!

20. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    How long did it take Your sub to get use to wearing that device 24/7 Miss?

21. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    A remote control dog collar adapted for the balls is one of the best way. As in my avatar.

22. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    For milking Miss? i know You said i could address You as Joro, but Mistress said to address You at least as Miss.

23. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    No, for discipline. A few strategic volts down there will keep chloe in line deliciously.

24. Samantha in Syracuse

Receptionist
    Syracuse NY
    Local Time:
    Thank You Miss. i am sure Mistress will read that sometime today, and of course i will mention it. Currently Mistress uses privileges taken away, corner time in a long pencil skirt and stilettos, or being bound to an old fashion wooden chair, gagged and blindfolded, locked inside a small closet.

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  25. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Yes I could not agree more. If you become addicted to chastity then get an open device and custom made of quality materials.
    I wear a Looker1 and its the best device I have worn over 10 years of playing at chastity. Now I am locked in a Looker1 I am kept in fulltime chastity and am really enjoying the experience even if it is a little frustrating at times but that is what makes it so rewarding.
    Until I was fitted with a custom open device there were issues with hygiene and comfort. I really like the urethral designs as for me they are more secure meaning I cannot get back into my device if I ever manage to pull out the back. This makes it very real for me and re enforces the mental and chastity torment.
    Best fetish ever.

Mitch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice