Can cockrings cause ruined orgasms?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 3729, Nov 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    the last couple of times mistress allowed me to have sex with her I left my base ring to my cage on. Obviously the benefit was a much harder and stronger erection. The first time I had left it on was amazing, everything was so sensitive and it felt great. The second time I was allowed I once again left the ring on, the difference was I felt like I got much harder and I think it must've numbed me a bit. When I came, much less came out and I didn't really feel much it was very much like a ruined O. Has anyone experienced this with cockrings?

2. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Oh yeah forgot to mention I started leaking a day after my O and I was still very horny. I suppose I know it's a ruined O but an wondering if anyone else has experienced this with their base rings or cock rings.

3. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    I've never had this specifically with a cock ring.

That said I did have a similar thing happen with the base ring of my cage. We couldn't get it off before sex and left it on. She let me come and when I did it wasn't very pleasurable and no semen came out. I had a hell of a time getting the ring off after, too. I've since moved to a larger one but I still always take it off before sex because that time scared me.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Back when I used to have PIV sex, I used a tight rubber cockring around the base of my penis and it served to keep the blood in the hard penis so I could maintain and erection (when I was about 65 yrs old) It was very effective. I would imagine a cockring would allow a Mistress to prolong the T & D or edging considerably longer! I wear my cage ring 24/7, even when not caged as it is pretty tight and causes discomfort to get on/off. Have never had a reaction similar to a cockring from the cage ring. It's constricting the balls and not the blood in the penis.

5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Yeah the it was only relief and probably about 1/2 the normal amount of cum. I wanted to keep going but she was done lol.

6. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Totally ruin orgasms for me.... it is one of the attractions. She gets great PIV sex with a dick an inch longer and wider than my normal (on the small side) little dicky. I get just enough satisfaction to keep me begging, but the actual orgasm is actually a bit painful, feels completely weird and has nothing like the satisfaction of a proper orgasm. I would say with a ring the orgasm is at best a 4/10.

kellysbitch and Guest 3729 like this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I found your comment very interesting @chaste_zombie . The satisfaction of a proper Orgasm I had to stop and think about that for awhile because I couldn't remember when I had one like that. LOL

With regard to wearing the ring from my cage I actually like it better with it still on than when it's removed. It's been along time so my memory may not be that good.

kellysbitch likes this.
  8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    I'm made to wear a smaller cock ring sometimes, i get a really hard thick cock, but i cant ejaculate, the ring gets so tight i get the pulsing cock feeling but no ejaculation, the cum just wont come out ....its a great way of her ruining my orgasm.

9. jam66

jam66 Member

Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    I have had similar experiences.

10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    using metal solid rings as a cock ring is kinda dangerous. If it swells too much it might need to be cut off if you cant get rid of the erection. Also when they are too tight the blood flow is cut off and it starts turning purple your not getting fresh oxygen to the tissues which causes desensitization. So no I wouldn't recommend it. If a cock ring is fun measure yourself when erect and get the correct size. Better to play safe.

11. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    This has happened to me. Did it come out later when you were soft and tried to pee?

Yeah this is exactly what scared me. It took 15 minutes or so to get my erection to go away, post orgasm. And that was only when I found an angle to hold the base ring to allow the blood flow back. I was getting scared that I'd have to call 911 and have to get the damn thing cut off in the ER. :(

guest 2942 likes this.
  12. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    I understand the risks... and we slowly worked into this. First with removable cockrings with hinges on the bottom. But it never was really an issue in the end. Now I use a solid cockring and while it does take time for the cock to go down after an orgasm, I find lying on my back it can go away in a minute or two.

Lately we have been experimenting with numbing spray. It really exacerbates the ruin I find. Sensations are even less than before and now I find myself working twice as hard to get anything resembling an orgasm. Also agree that sometimes nothing ends up coming out, probably ended up in the bladder. Sometimes it almost feels like I have a strap-on down there instead of a dick.

13. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Hmm metal cock rings are great visuals (beaches in France are excellent viewing points), but as mentioned, when left on for sex, will add an element of risk. If you want the feeling of restriction with chastity, tied cock and balls with a cage can be fun, or just a rubber O ring that is left on when released for Orgasm training/release etc. I'm sure jack would give a much better user perspective than me, when he's home, I'll ask him to post if useful.

14. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah I have a silicone cock ring that I have used in the past. It does make you rock hard for long periods and yes it makes the orgasm quite pointless and fleeting. I guess if your enjoying that it should be fine. I just wouldn't leave the ring on for an extended period. It must be pretty tight if no ejaculate comes out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice