Largest base ring...

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Cheferic, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Cheferic

Cheferic New member

Retired
    NJ
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    I have an inflatable penile prosthesis.the means from my scrotum back there's some extra equipment under the skin. What is the largest and easiest device as far as the ring goes? Most comfortable? I was able to get a 1 7/8" ring on... Barely. Any ideas to help this slave with the inflatable penis become chaste??? Please don't hesitate if you need any clarification or have any questions. Thanks

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Baring in mind you have a rather custom made set of frontal appendage, it might make good sense to get a custom made device to suit, but then I guess you need to find out what suits in the first place!
    One way of doing this is with a set of sizing rings - these are available from a number of places, notably from Mature Metal, but you could also buy an assortment of curtain rings from an online retailer. Try them out over a number of days each till you find what fits and what's comfortable.
    Then, even if you're just looking for chinese cheapies you'll at least know what size base ring to be looking for and you could save yourself a good wodge of cash.

Alternatively - just have the inflation device removed! Hey-presto, a chaste slave! Not so much fun though I'll admit. Best stick with the fun approach, fun is fun. :D

3. Cheferic

Cheferic New member

Retired
    NJ
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Thanks for your ideas, very much! I will add more soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice