Are there different levels to a ruined orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cincy, Aug 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Last week my wife let me have a ruined orgasm, which usually means a mild sense of pleasure with 1 or 2 days down time VS extreme pleasure with 3 or 4 days down time for a full blown orgasm. But this time I didn't feel anything, and had no down time. I was just as horny, on edge, and submissive as ever.

When I told my wife that I didn't feel any pleasure, she said "good"...that surprised me, do you think she is becoming more dominant?

2. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Harsh - and yes it seems like she is

Cincy likes this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats on her growing and getting more confident. It sounds like she may be getting more dominant. But what's more important is that she's figuring out her own comfort level. Keep pleasing her, listen to her, and don't try to top from the bottom. She will grow and evolve at her own pace. One that may surprise you if you don't do the typical guy thing of pushing, and trying to control things.

The evolution of a woman into a strong confidant Domme is a beautiful thing. Please enjoy it as it sounds like you're well on the way. From your post it seems like now you just need to obey her and do what she wants.

QueenOfSwords, Cincy and Mash2214 like this.
  4. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on what seems to be a beautiful blossoming Femdom relationship.

To answer your question, no, there is only one type of "ruined" orgasm. There are, however, different types or orgasms. I think what you've experienced before (with some pleasure) was a "minimalized" orgasm. Stimulation stopped as soon as you feel your going to orgasm, it's not near as intense as a full orgasm, but certainly not a ruin. A ruin is achieved when stimulation is stopped well before you feel like you are going to orgasm. The cum starts to just "flow" out of your cock. There is absolutely no sense of pleasure, and it actually almost feels like you're "peeing" your cum out. You're left feeling even hornier than you were before.

Cincy, locked17 and NewJewlery like this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have experienced the following:

- Dribble without feeling anything
    - Full ejaculation with no feeling at all
    - Full ejaculation with a little feeling at the beginning
    - Dribble without feeling followed by a second ruined orgasm with full ejaculation but no feeling. I call it a multiple ruined orgasm. Did not know I could do that but have done it a few times. More correctly, my wife has done it to me.

Cincy likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    The term I have heard described by the flow and no loss of arrousal is a bleeding orgasm. You just stop stimulation way before a regular orgasm but after your body thinks it's going to happen. It literally just bleeds out and if you weren't looking at it, you wouldn't even know it's happening.

Most "ruined" orgasms I've seen clips of are just stopping stimulation at the very end and watching it pulse and throw out gobs. I have had these and my body still went through the typical biological response of a refractory period...X reaction after Y equals a chemical reaction for Z. Naps, snacks, and a smoke are optional. About the only thing I found ruined about them is that it could have been better if contact had been constantly applied.

On a bleeding O, I am still crazy horny, fully erect, and will probably do anything she asks lol. One way that is easy for me to tell if it was a bleeding O or a reg/ruined O.....if cleaning up my mess doesn't seem so bad, it was a proper bleeding O. If I am hoping she forgets to make me clean up...itwent too far.

I am sure others have different experiences

Cincy likes this.
  7. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    What are the best techniques for bleeding an orgasm?

Cincy likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well it takes patience. Edge to almost there and stop, and wait. Repeat. At some point the edging will take almost no time to get there. The pauses are when the bleeding out will happen.

It takes o bit of patience because u will need to stop her before you get to that certain point(you know that feeling) and just wait to see if it happens.

Good luck

QueenOfSwords, Cincy and joe01 like this.
  9. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    We've started calling them 'soft ruins' for the ones that just dribble out, and to differentiate them from when he spurts - the soft ruins being the objective most of the time.
    As others have said, the trick tends to be leaving it 5-10 seconds with no stimulation so they just slip over and it oozes out. Also them trying to hold back seems to help it.

Cincy, joe01 and slave_m like this.
  10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Omg I totally forgot to say that part...holding back as much as you can definitely helps it just flow. In fact if I don't try to hold it...I can begin to feel it get to the pulsing part and it's pretty much game over.

QueenOfSwords, Cincy and joe01 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice