I came...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jandmyqueen, Jul 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Jandmyqueen

Jandmyqueen Member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    I just woke from a dream. In this dream, I had a large very hard cock, and while I usually don't remember much of my dreams, I do remember some intense pleasure and bursting in delicious orgasm in this one.

I managed to wake up and realized that in fact I did orgasm in my cage as well as in my dream. It's been over a week since my last orgasm and a lot of teasing has occurred in the meantime.

Anybody else go through this?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I have on a few occasions but only after 1-2 months of orgasm denial. This is happening less and less. Recently, I have not dreamed of sex or had an orgams in my sleep. In fact I do not even drip anymore. In the past I did but not anymore. Heck, I do not even feel horny for 2-3 weeks after an orgasm. I do not know if it is my age, medications or almost 4+ years of chastity that is causing that but once I used to dream about sex with our old girlfriend but now I no longer do so and that is a bummer.

3. Jandmyqueen

Jandmyqueen Member

Local Time:
    I usually never remember my dreams, so when I told my KH that I had a huge cock in my dream, she got a good chuckle out of that.

She did feel guilty for not unlocking me last night when she knew I was randy, but she said she was tired. Thankfully, she is putting her needs first.

4. Ginanhanes

Ginanhanes Long term member

Local Time:
    I also came last night...after over a month chastity...

5. Jandmyqueen

Jandmyqueen Member

Local Time:
  6. Ginanhanes

Ginanhanes Long term member

Local Time:
    J,

Drifting off, almost to sleep. Wearing bra, boobs, thigh high stockings, chastity and diaper. Rolled over and event was somewhere between an orgasm and a milking. Very copious, very intense---must have been sensuality overload combined with month total chastity....

7. Jandmyqueen

Jandmyqueen Member

Local Time:
    Mine happened about an hour after bedtime, when I had just finished between my KH's legs. I begged her for a taste of her pussy, which she allowed, but as I said, she was tired. So, after a few minutes, she pushed me away. I was still quite worked up. Surprised but not surprised that I came unassisted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice