Plastic Numbered Locks

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Jules, Jun 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Does anyone here use the plastic numbered locks? We have just ordered some for the dungeon and I was wondering if there was anyone here who uses them on a regular basis.

Obviously they can be cut and stuck back together but as I know to look for that the chances are slim. Anything else I need to know?

lockit likes this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    I haven't used them in a long time
    Like anything these tags or plastic locks if you will vary in quality. Get good ones and they are almost impossible to open without showin signs of tampering as that's their primary function in the vanilla world -- to show tampering not really as a lock.

That said for our needs they do both so if there is signs of tampering you're good to presume that someone was bad.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Rarely use them and don't anymore as all the devices we use have integrated locks

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Better are the numbered wire seals.

slave_m and Mistress Jules like this.
  5. Lockedformyqueen

Lockedformyqueen New member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    My Queen and I use them and they are excellent solution for many things and a unique solution for lots of cases. In my opinion EVERYONE who wants to consider himself serious into chastity MUST HAVE plastic numbered locks.
    Both my Queen and I are Greeks. However we are forced to live in different countries due to professional reasons. My wife is a doctor in Greece and I am a General Manager for a Greek shipowner company , in the company's filial in Romania. Though she's the refined sweet beautiful lady doctor and I am the determined tough manager , SHE is my Queen and she owns my dick , controlling her "property" by a chastity device. These details are important to make you understand my following point of why the plastic numbered strips are necessary.
    You do realize the practical problems arising from the way of locking the devise , and securing that this is locked and not opened without the Queen's permission.
    First of all , yes . I will agree with the above user. These locks are not securing that they cannot open. They are just plastic strips that can break. However the main point is exactly to prove that they have not been tampered , or you explain to the key-holder , in my case to my Queen. And they WILL show if tampered believe me. Have in mind that we use the same system in sealing the containers , containing and transporting goods of great value through ships , trucks and cranes all over the world and through custom's controlled areas.
    So let me proceed.
    Living most time in different countries , arises the practical matter of the key. Makes impossible to use one with a key. Who's going to hold it and how secure or practical will it be?? I keep the key , I can open at all times. My Queen keeps the key?? What happens in an emergency?? So the numbered strips ARE the BEST SOLUTION. I lock device with one in front of her , if together , or by video-call if not together , during which I close-up in camera the seal number and lock in front of her. Then during same video-call I take close pictures of the area , making sure to be clearly visible the seal number. Then and at all times I am obliged to show on camera , if requested , that the seal number is same as the initial one in the picture. If alone directly by pulling down clothes and presenting , if not , by maintaining open the video-call till I get in a place with privacy (toilet etc) where I can show. And/or every fixed hour each day to make a new picture of the seal and send , proving that it has not been broken , cut or tampered in any way. Fortunately my Queen does not have such request , but the point is she CAN verify at all moments that device has not been opened and she can be sure that all is going well.
    Another important thing is the metal detectors in Airports and elsewhere. My job requires many many airport voyages. Living in different countries with my Queen , requires also a lot of traveling by airplanes. This includes a lot of metal detectors.... Metal locks WILL ignite them and they will set the alarm... Imagine afterwords..... While the plastic seals will NEVER trigger the metal detector alarms.
    Furthermore the plastic seals can break and device open much easier , when key-holder decides to , than the metal lock pad.
    Also shower is easier because there are only plastic waterproof materials and not metal components that will get rusty.
    Another important thing , if you are under permanent chastity , in your everyday life , are the noises. The metal lock will hit against the device producing "noises" that can and will betray you. The light plastic seals NEVER , no noises or whatsoever
    Also DISCRETION. The metal lock may almost sure appear on top of your clothes. Will show that "there's something right there..." May almost surely betray you. I have seen it myself showing whilst dressed and had to take permission from my Queen to use devise without lock , something that she agreed , but wasn't happy at all. And I do understand her..... It's her property after all , her asset she want to have control.
    Finally one more thing... Padlock is metallic. Will scrub against the devise and your clothes. They will both be damaged by the lock....
    Hope to have assisted

6. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    As noted above by Joroincharge, wire seals are vastly superior to plastic tags. I like these ones the best, (scroll down to item 5) as they can be used with integrated locks (the wire can be threaded through the keyhole and come out the other side) and used with most devices that require a pad lock. They are also quite effective on the KTB device offered by Princess Circe. At a cost of $0.14 each, the wire seals are within anyone's budget.

Best of all, once the wire has been cut (not at all easy to do), it is impossible to hide the result even if only photo-verification is being used (IE long distance chastity control). They are also durable, not affected by water and the seal number does not wear off as do the numbers on plastic tags. Worse, many vendors supply plastic tags with duplicate numbers!

Note: with some integrated lock devices, you need to make a small change to the lock holding chamber for the wire to emerge.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i agree. Metal is better. Metal cage, metal wire seal. Also metal is harder to cut :p

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
  9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
  10. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    I'm currently locked by a plastic lock and they work great. Pretty tamper proof trust me I'm the chief of security for a large company and I put the first one through its paces. That being said it is plastic so it's easy to remove by cutting or melting but it's not easy to hide any form of tamper. However the one downside is if he's active throughout the day locked the serial number will rub off over time. I've lost a couple digits before due to me doing stuff sweat and underwear rubbed numbers right off. Wife had me fix that so now when we change locks I dremel the serial and paint the etching.

For a better option I recommend
    Pull Tight Cable Seal (XM-K5) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JUCX7CC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_AdtvzbDPFGPJM

Cheap but very secure you'll need bolt cutters to remove once locked in place and the number doesn't fade or rub off. I use something like this at work and they're great. My wife will be using one on me soon for her long trip to ensure I don't get any funny ideas.

ugams, NsToy and Mistress Jules like this.
  11. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    The ones I've had, the numbers will rub off of them after a day or so. Kind of defeating the purpose.

12. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks guys, appreciate you taking the time to let me know how you find them.

gehorsam likes this.
  13. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00802VDRE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We use these with a custom chastity ghost, along with a small zip tie to really secure it. Completely metal detector safe. Fairly easy to remove, but if you do your keyholder will know. No way to take it off undetected. The one I am currently wearing she put on me over a month ago and the numbers have not worn off. I get the metal cable types are more secure, but for my job I have to fly regularly and go through other metal detectors occasionally. She and I both want me locked 24/7 and this is what does the job for us.

14. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    The only time that I have had to use them is when Mistress sends me to her Pro Domme friend for discipline sessions. I am sent there with a numbered, plastic seal in place and I give Pro Miss Lisa another one in an envelope from Mistress on my arrival. The one I'm wearing is then cut off to provide Miss Lisa unfettered access to my clitty and after my discipline session, the new one is inserted to ensure that I remain locked on the return trip home to Mistress. Other than that, the standard padlock is used as the "Click" sound has a very strong symbolic effect for both of us.

ugams likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice