Chastity and dydoes?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2023, Jun 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Hi,

I have a dydoe and it's hurt me in every cage I have- but they're all cheap Chinese ones. I'm now at the point we're I'm getting ready to order a Halfshell and I'm wondering is anyone has any experience living with dydoes in a closed device. How does it feel and do you have any advice for dealing with the pain?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I would think you would want a smooth inner surface on any device you plan on wearing.

3. lindaannbound2beg

lindaannbound2beg New member

Sissy Faggot Cockwhore
    U.S.A California,SF Bay area
    Local Time:
    Being the usual smart ass I thought maybe You had mispelled and thought id better google.After doing research of what a dydoe
    was,I went "owww".After reading some articles I guess the questions would be do you have pain with the dydoe when having
    sex or masterbating?You have allowed adequate time to heal?have You tried a different gage of of post,smaller barbells.Have you tried wearing a condom with the cage?If this feels better i would imagine that the dydoe in cage is snagging on an area of the cage you have presently?Is the cage causing the piercing to migrate?
    My smartass response would be"Well Im sure it feels better then just putting a ring through there with 1/4 pound of chain and a big
    ole master padlock"or"maybe a good whipping would take that problem away"

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    You have no idea. OMG when I got mine it hurt like you wou wouldn't believe. But once done there so hot. I loved mine. Loved the look and lived how it felt until it migrated and I wound up taking it out.

Mine wasn't too bad in a Mature Metal Jailbird once I was fully healed.

5. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    No pain when I'm not in the cage. I haven't tried condoms or padding because I don't wear cages with enough room for that, and walking around it a tissue always stuck in my cage isn't a long term solution aesthetically at least. In a few days I'll order a Halfshell by Rigid Chastity and if the smooth interior does nothing for me I guess I'll have to retire it. Kinda sad since 1) I spent money on it and 2) I liked the look of it enough to want them all around my head.

6. Sub Dave

Sub Dave Active member

Submissive Transsexual
    North Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    I have 2 dydoe piercings, my Domme decided I needed a reminder of who it belonged too. I'd taken a couple days off and slacked on diet.

She threatened to get me pierced, I was so sure she'd back out but scare me. Well, she went for two at once!!

Anyway, I had a small metal cage. Wore it for the first day, felt it rubbing but no biggie. Came home from work to get dressed for step sons wedding. Already late because suit needed to be ironed. Felt real uncomfortable down there, looked down and both dydoe barbells were caught in one of the cages metal square holes. Wife at church and had key, bleeding, couldn't walk because they'd pull tighter. Made my way outside, found bolt cutters and cut lock. But then cage was stuck on barbells. Pain was intense, eyes watering, couldn't call 911.
    I took a deep breath, butt end of spoon and pushed them through. Grabbed wife's maxipad and went to church, late but made it as pictures started. Wife had just got her phone back and asked "what key"?
    Well, left church, bought ice pack and the ice pack stayed down there for the reception.
    Now I have a short metal cage with smooth walls and no holes.
    SubDave

7. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    Wow, I'm so sorry! Luckily my foreskin has protected me from such tragedies, but I still find the pressure torturous. Maybe it's because I have a bar running right across them and it's not a closed caged that puts even pressure on them.

Sub Dave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice