Is pain common???

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Subatheart82, Apr 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Subatheart82

Subatheart82 New member

Arkansas
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Okay, so second post, first question. I'm a sub and I brought up chastity to my wife and she liked the idea. So we got a cb6000s, and have since moved to a Holy Trainer v2 (by far better). I am in tradework so I'm often out of town on constructions sites and not locked up, also b/c of that I usually wear boxers.

So when I get home, my wife locks her dick up in the HT and often adds "pretty panties"'; either mens thongs, or a pair of womens underwear, or a pair of pink boxer briefs, etc. I can do several hours or overnight. But usually by the 24 to 36 hour mark my left testicle begins to hurt. This happens much faster if I'm wear tighter underwear like panties, like at the 5 hour mark. It doesn't go away until the panties and cage have come off and can last a good 12+ hours after that. And it's not uncomfortable, it's pain. I've tried toughing it out but eventually I just get cranky and ruin everything. Plus I have 3 young kids and being like that just isn't okay.

Is this common? Is it just a matter of building up endurance? Is there anything I can do to help the pain and get back to business?? Because I travel it gets hard to do that so we haven't been able to be consistently diligent. Ideally, she would like me locked 24/7 unless she wants to use it. I want this too, so I need advice.

Qveik likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    well sometimes you has to move the ring a bit but it shudnt hurt lots and if it does it must not fit proper. It migt be a bit tight. They does get a bit hot and sticky in tight knickers but i am allow to drop my knickers a bit and let the cage come out and that stops that.

manintyres, RGL and Mash2214 like this.
  3. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Carefull with fabricks as they can irritate and even the stiching in boxers can irritate the testicles

4. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    sometimes there is but not that sort of pain that you are experiencing , it usually stop soon after I remove the the CB. For me its usually at the side underneath the ring , its like a aching sort of pain ,sometimes it goes away after I adjust the ring position. I would suggest u try not to wear anythng tight till you figure out whats wrong.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    A little lubricant around the base ring helps also. Discomfort and hurting pain are different it takes time to find Your perfect Fit and Device. The problem with th HT2 is it has no adjustment like the cbx6000. To tight of underwear didn't work for me at first but now I've adjusted and there alright. Have faith you'll get there

sissybitch and wLOCKridge like this.
  6. nuvaris

nuvaris Exploring the cognitive qualities of sensuality

IT
    Florida
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    The Holy Trainer has an unusual shape to the ring which is supposed to be ergonomic, but what fits one person doesn't necessarily fit everyone. You might want to try another device. I've personally worn over 30 different devices and found that only about 20% of them work for me for more than a couple days.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    I wear boxers because tight underwear tend to push the ring into my testicles. I know what you are feeling. It feels like a bruise and that comes from your testical pressing against the ring. It can happen if you get erections too. I am taking a break from lock up after 50 days of 24/7. My skin is sore and at my age, it gets more difficult to stay locked since my skin is not young anymore and not as resilient as it used to be.

I have had pain while locked up and got used to it. I have spinal damage so I am used to having daily pain and if I do not think about it, it fades into the background noise. When I focus on it, it seems almost unbearable. Same with pain from my chastity cage.

It took me many months to work up to 24/7 wear. There are scrotal skin issues that doctors have no name for. They come and they go. Right now the left side of my scrotum is sore so I elected not to stay locked up before it gets worse. We are not fanatical about lock up because our game is tease and denial. Yet, I am locked up 95% of the time due to a custom Jailbird and working from home. Being an old guy, I do not engage in many physical activities.

I have found that a smaller ring is more comfortable which seems counterintuitive. The reason is that it does not slide up and down much. Less chafing and if you testicles get tight, it will tend to press more behind the testicles than on them directly.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    The testicles can get very sore if the ring is a bit wide. If one can squeeze through the ring even a little bit this can soon get incredibly uncomfortable. Also the tubes that are wrapped up around the top of the scrotum can get sore from the same deal. I had to go down a ring size on my Holy Trainer recently and the difference in comfort is immediate and obvious.

9. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    My experience is that pain is not okay, it is your body telling you that something is not right.

It can be uncomfortable, even unpleasant at times, but never painful.

Several possibilities:
    1. Your base ring is too small
    2. Your ball sack is tightening excessively
    These can both cause pain in the testicles or pressure sores to develop on the ball sack. If the ring is too small, you need to go up a size. If the ball sack is just tightening, you can stretch it out over time by wearing weights. Don't go overboard, I stretched mine 1 1/2 inches over a year, and it made the base ring not an issue for me.

My device does get unpleasant at times, but it is never painful.

10. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Sounds to me like the tube that connects to your testical is getting kinked. It use to happen to me. When you feel around on your sack you will feel the tubes that go to each ball. Moving those around with my fingers helped a lot. It could be the weight of the cage. It takes time for your bits to get use to the cage.

11. Subatheart82

Subatheart82 New member

Arkansas
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Thanks all! So I think it has more to do with the tubes. at least that's where the pain starts. when it first starts, that seems to be where the pain originates. I do have to reposition every hour or so and pull the sack out. It's kinda like a mid set stretch!

However, if I wear tight underwear without the cage, I get the same problem. But it usually goes away faster.

Ya know, it's almost like my balls, or tubes, are getting bruised. Anyway I guess I'll have to talk to her about either the cage or the panties but not both. And possibly a smaller ring

It's a shame the ht didn't come with extra rings...

12. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Run your finger around the ring all over and feel for rough spots. A rough spot will cause pain and flaking of the skin. A simple swipe or 2 of a fine file can remove the spot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice