So glad that I did not give up... Found a great solution

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by A56V02, Apr 22, 2017.

1. A56V02

A56V02 New member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    [​IMG]https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...Belt-With-Cock-Cage-BDSM-Sex/32750023728.html

I wanted to share the news that the above device has worked very well for me.

I do not have much experience with a breadth of devices. I tried a 'cheap' ball trap device, but it would either be too tight or just fall off in the shower. I am a grower. I had given up.

Recently, I have been playing with AliExpress and checking the reviews on this website. I ordered the above device with very low expectations. However, after fitting, it seems to work very well.

Here are the actions that helped me:

1) Remove silicone liners completely.
    2) Remove crotch extension piece. Directly connect the crotch to the rear of the belt.
    3) Adjust length of waistband so that belt sits low on the hips.
    4) Sand down the edges of the stainless steel bands so that they are completely smooth. (400 grit followed by 800 grit)
    5) Replace the locking screw at the rear waist with a slightly longer one. (M3-0.5 x 10mm).
    6) Carefully loosen and tighten all of the screws properly.

I have been playing with the belt for about 4 weeks now. My wife has been locking me up for 2+ days each week.

Construction - Mostly stainless steel. I suspect that the penis tube is chrome plated.
    Comfort - Very comfortable. Need to be careful around lots of sweating. The skin gets a bit soft and is easier to make a wound. Been using some AD Ointment on the rear tush.
    Cleaning - Easy to use blunt hypodermic needle to flush out urine. Can take a shower when needed.
    Wear duration (between cleans) - Have worn for 2+ days. Probably could go much longer.
    Security - This thing is not coming off without the keys or serious tools. It is inescapable for me. However, I suspect that a strong vibrator could get me to an orgasm.

After failing to find a good ball trap device, I had given up. I took a shot and ordered this device for under $140 delivered to US. The construction is impressive. I tested various configurations while using cotton socks to protect my skin at the waist. Once I completed the steps from above, everything seemed to work.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Yes, this is my first post. No, I have nothing to do with any seller of anything. I joined the website just to post my review and give others hope that had given up like me.

Attached Files:

wLOCKridge likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    You gotta love an endorsement of a product that requires 6 steps and a few more alterations to do what it is supposed to do out of the box. :) Hope it works out for you, but until you wear it for a week or three, you cannot really tell if it will work out for you if you intend to wear it 24/7/365 or even for a few weeks. I have bought 5 devices and could wear any of them for a few days at a time. The problem was when I tried to wear them 24/7 every day. That is when the pain would start. Hope it works out for you though. I spent close to a thousand dollars before I got the right device for me and even then I had to make two round trips to adjust the size of the gap and ring. It is not easy, but been wearing mine a little over 4 years now, 95% of the time.

Keep us posted on how you do and we will help you all we can.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. A56V02

A56V02 New member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Hi Vinny.

I appreciate your helpful response.

Please let me make it clear that I am not trying to endorse any product. I am just relating my positive experience with others that may have like interests.

That being said you do have a point about the level of effort to fit to this product. Prior to ordering, I only passed along my waist measurement to the supplier. It is realistic that it will take an effort to comfortably fit a steel device to such a complex part of one's body. This is not stiff leather and will not break in over time.

You also have a point that I do not know the comfort level beyond 2+ days of continuous wear. This is much longer than my other tested device. I do not know if my wife and I will try longer periods. I am not sure how others survive long-term lockups. :)

Initially, I was suspicious of full belts. However, the design of positioning the entrance of the penis tube exactly to the location of the penis worked really well for me.

Thanks.

wLOCKridge likes this.
  4. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I have bought full belts that cost in excess of $1000.00 and guess what, they too needed to be adjusted to fit my anatomy. Something that has that many critical measurements is going to require some adjusting in order to fit you properly no matter how much you paid. Good for you for pushing ahead and not giving up. Good luck on your journey.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    My only thought is to pass on advice I have read elsewhere in the Mansion regarding chromed devices. Be very careful! Keep a close eye on whether the chrome is being rubbed away as the material underneath can be bad for you.

6. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I would like to see some photos of your adjustments and how you are wearing it. I bought one. It is amazing that I really couldn't escape... but I didn't last more than four hours on a first try. Hope I can make more adjustments to make it more comfortable so I can go at least a weekend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice