Large Base Ring?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Newly_Chaste, Mar 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Newly_Chaste

Newly_Chaste New member

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Hello everyone. I'm new to chastity and not ready to commit to an expensive device. However, I find that I'm a little big for the base rings available in most cheap models. Does anyone know of a chastity device that's under $50 with a base ring over 2" in diameter? Thank you for any help!

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Just ask some of the vendors as some of the low price people do do slightly bigger rings.

Or put it another way the more requests the more likely they will start making bigger.

Xx Wendy

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Sorry but no. I had to go custom made to get a ring and cage that fit me right. Also, many of us start off with a larger ring but end up with a smaller one as we get used to it. The ring sits above your balls so there is only skin there. If you can get more than a finger tip under the ring and your skin, the ring is too big. I think I have seen some clones on ebay that had bigger rings but other than that, the ones that make big rings are considerably more expensive than $50. Chastity is not cheap if you are going to do it comfortable, 24/7 for a few years. I shoot better with expensive guns than I do cheaper ones. Both shoot and do the basic stuff but the more accurate and easier to shoot ones cost a lot more.

One time I bought a Chinese clone for about $25 on ebay. You have to hunt around to find the right ring size though. Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice