Pull Out!?!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jilly J, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Jilly J

Jilly J Member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Hi There
    Just found the site and already addicted. I live most of my life in a Steelworxx Looker. Have been pierced with a PA for 12 years now and it is perfect for the Looker penis head padlock. My theory is this - if you aren't locked in through your head then you can pull out therefore you aren't truly IN!
    I am in with no escape and it is a different mindser, except for a prostate orgasm there is no release ever,
    Enjoy being controlled.
    x

2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    While I've read and can't disagree with the fact that a PA device is more secure, my own cage is fit to me just right, and I honestly don't think I could get out if I tried. But also I think that the main point is that it's a deterrent. Even if I could get out with some effort, I wouldn't.

3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    I was very disappointed when I realized how beatable ball trap devices are. The ball trap devices in my opinion have to be used in conjuncture with will power. I never wanted to defy my device for the sake of an orgasm but when I am horny and get hard I am at my most vulnerable. This is where the device comes in handy because when I'm hard there's no way I could pull out to satisfy myself. Once I calmed back down and went soft again I could control my desire for a release once again.

I've been uncaged for almost a month now and I still miss wearing the cage. Being caged for almost two years and realizing the benefits of chastity has kept me from "misbehaving". I've got another 5 months to go before we consider me going back into a cage. I'm really hoping to get a PA at that time because I want that ultimate mind fuck of no escape like you described.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  4. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    If my boy decided he wanted to pull out to be bad I sure hope he wouldn't be able to get back in.
    I would just leave him stuck like that and laugh.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Definitely PA s are good especially if they don't have to take the full weight of the cage.

Xx Wendy

Jblocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice