Please help decide - Neosteel or Latowski

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by latex_chastity_slave, Dec 30, 2016.

1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    OK, keep my long story short. I've tried both Holyrtainer and cararadesigns. However, both does not work for me

Holytrainer - Pull-off is too easy for me even with the smallest ring
    Carrardesigns - too heavy, uncomfortable, not actually fitting so well. It's a waste of hard earned money

I am making my last bet--- either Neosteel or Latowski.

Yes, I cannot decide. Both of them have good mouth of words. Personally I prefer Latowski because my personal guess is that they will make the perfect belt. However, going to Germany in person is a big mess to me because I am in Asia, but can be achieved.

I also prefer Neosteel because it looks like they are lighter than Latowski , this is very important to me because I want to wear it for long term while I wish my daily work is not largely affected by the existence of the chastity belts.

What do you think? Ignoring the mess of travelling to Latowski in person, would you pick Neosteel or Latoski

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Neosteel. My long term plan is a Neosteel arch. I really don't like the look of a latowski. It's nice and shiny but it looks like part of some mad suit of armor. Granted it is a work of art but 99% of the time I won't be looking at it anyway. I like the functional look of the Neosteel. Alternatively I am considering Behind Barz, a U.K. Made belt.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    I don't have experance with either so my opinion is just based on cosmetics and what I've read.

Since both have good reputations you have to decide on other factors

I agree with Jasmic68 on the looks so I'd go with the Neosteel. To me they just have a beautiful classic look that you can't go wrong with. In fact if or when I can afford one I'd love to get one myself

4. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I ordered Behind Barz. Waiting for it to arrive. I an update once I test it out for a while.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    The latowsky I think is the most amazing looking one . However I think we are very short of posts from people who have actually got one and thus how do you get on day to day to week to month.

We have many more from people with other full belts .

Xx Wendy

6. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    I'm waiting for my Behind Barz belt to arrive, replacing my second Carrara after many years of play.

You may want to keep tweaking the Carrara. I thought my first one didn't fit at all, so I took it to Walter when he was visiting the U.S. I thought he would have to take it back to Belgium to re-work it, but he made it fit with a few minutes of bending. I liked the new designs (the design before the current one) so much that I ordered a second belt and it was cool that he was there to measure me.

Nevertheless, it took quite a bit of continuous tweaking to make it something I could wear long-term. You may not find the effort worth your while, but you did spend a lot of money... I've ground and polished the edges of the front grill. I've bent the rear tab of the cable to stop it from digging into my tailbone. I've experimented with different length settings on the cable. I've bent the belt many times. I've added padding at some points. And I've found that setting the angle of the front shield relative to the locking mechanism is very important.

With each adjustment, I was able to wear it for longer periods. I thought I was on the brink of being able to wear it indefinitely when I broke it. Arggghh.

Even though I've ordered a Behind Barz, I've also written Walter to ask about buying a replacement for the part I broke. If I can fix it, I will.

Also, I've met someone who has worn his Carrara for 65 days straight. So I know it is possible.

I've never worn a Latowski, but my impression from looking at them (and I saw one in person when Mario Latowski came to the U.S. to measure people once) is that they are too tall and too rigid for long-term wear if you are at all active. That's just my guess.

I've tried enough devices now that I know what works for one person won't necessarily work for another. Maybe the Carrara won't work out in the end, but since you have it, you might want to keep tweaking it and see if you can make it pay off.

7. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM

Great reply. In fact, I hate the look of latowski too, you think exactly the same as me , It looks like part of some mad suit of armor that I really do not like.

I prefer Neosteel because it looks much more like a chastity belt, an adult fetish thing.

However, thing I am REALLY serious about is that I have to make sure that pull-off is impossible

I used a lot of simple chasitity device without a waistband, I can pull off my penis even with
    the smallest device, and then I have zero interest with those devices again

I am worried if Neosteel could pull off too in extreme cases.

I read some review on the web that some people got a My-steel full belts but at the end of the day he could pull off his penis with enough lubrication when he is bathing

Our chastity expectations are all different, my expectation is that it's impossible to pull off my penis at any time, without having to make cock piercing, which is something too much for me.

Looks like Latowski is a kind of full protection thing that makes it really impossible to pull off by wild guess

I don't know, if it's possible to stop pull-off with Neosteel, I definitely prefer Neosteel because of its better look and that I can save up lots of time and plan going to Germany in person

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  8. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

I think you are smart to steer clear of the latowski. I have read over the years that they are tough for day to day as they are very large. The neosteel arch is very minimal and gets great feedback. I have the mysteel ergoslim which is between a regular belt and arch and is much better for long term wear. However my size and shape I have always been able to get out of it. The only way was to make it unbearbly tight against my pubic area but I feared it would cause damage.

Behind barz is a good option to look at. You get the ring which completely eliminates pulling out or pulling the belt down. I posted much about this on my review thread. Basically the design allows for a looser fit, no rear cable/chain, and it's inescapable.

The arch would be a good option as long as you get the measurements right and Tight!!!

9. Csmlocked

Csmlocked Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I have a my-steel total and like you said in the shower if i try hard enough I can pull out of it plus being that it's thinner it flexes and allows you to move it around. having said that I have recently upgraded to neosteel arch as long as your measure if properly and don't give loose measurements you will not escape that belt but you have to be fairly precise on your measurements.

10. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    sorry but I think it's a strange question when you do not say vilken model you have chosen the neosteel belt .. ;-(

it is a Masterpiece System Chastity Belts / they shall be g-string or what ??

it is difficult to compare line ... you sit in an office all day or you have a job where you stand and walk a lot?

I had many requests for my neosteel belt when I chose the model ...

for example, should I ride in my belt and there are a myriad of other things that I think is very important when you spend money on this ..

if some should be able to give you some advice then you need to know what parameter we together lines up against ...

ang. To think of to Germany to take aim, I think you should both neosteel and Latowski ... to take a too tight a goal then it is too small and it is too big falls and the brooks cases it is not good.

hope you come up with more / more info about why you would choose one over the other and then reversed so we can help you ....

11. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    Hello all
    I'm like Latex_chastity_slave, I had many devices that deceive me, because I could pull out. So I'm looking for a full belt.

Concering pull out, to my mind, to forbid pull out, a full belt is needed because the tube has to be strictly pushed on the pubis. If you can move the tube, even for 1 cm, you can pull out when flaccid. Sure coming back in the tube would be very difficult, even impossible, but you defeat the belt. Like Latex_chastity_slave, I think that if I have a CB, it has not to be 99% secure, it has to be 100% secure.

I've red lots of testimonials about all the real full belts. It seems that Latowski is not suitable for permanent wearing if you are an active man. Perhaps if you're retired it can be doable. Latowski belts seems very massive and rigid. And it needs to be opened more regurlarly than other belts for hygiene (because it's completely closed).

I'm not sure behind barz could strictly forbid to cum. The tube is open then you can pass a finger or a little tool to caress you penis and cum. The tube has to be completely closed to my mind, can be get a few holes for drying the inside but little holes to prevent getting inside with a tool for caressing.

The neosteel arch seems to be a good choice but I doubt about sitting on the tube. The tube passes trought the buttocks and doing n°2 is a mess because you can not pull aside the cable if the measures are taken correctly.

To my opinion, it is sure that a belt need a cable passing tightly between the buttocks to make the entire belt impossible to move, very near the body. Chains are not suitable because your buttocks can be pressed, making the belt movable.

12. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello everyone...

as you can see on my profile then I self Male Total System Module "Masterpiece" .... and I can only speak / fort tear from what I have experienced.

for me there is nothing that is 100% safe .... but that is very close to .... aching in cages and belts ...

I also saw on Latowski when I examined what they could get ... and the more it looks really nice out ... I personally do not like the back of the belt and therefore I chose it from ..
    I do not think you have to have for cleaning be more frequently one I need in my neosteel belt ... taket be the snake that is so you can owe after ...

one of the things I emphasized that one could lock a plate for anus and unlock a BUTT PLUG firm and take it out without having to remove the belt ...

but I also know to save up for ... either ARCH model or Male Sports System Module "Masterpiece" but she-male ..

is a not having a Latowski belt which will continue tear a little?

looking forward to hearing ....

nb. there is now a word that does not make sense. this is written in Danish and then goggle translated it

13. Blarb

Blarb Member

Local Time:
    As my profile pic shows, I picked Latowski! :D

Key points about the Latowski from my experience so far...
    Good points:
    • It's 100% effective for me; I haven't been able to get any pleasure or stimulation with it on, and at most can only get a finger tip to the base of my penis (whilst lying on my back and sucking my stomach in!)
    • Unless you can pick locks (I can't) it's escape-proof; it fits so tightly and... anatomically, that I'm convinced I couldn't forcibly remove or cut off mine without causing myself serious injury
    • It's more confortable than it looks; in certain sitting positions the sides around the locks do press into the bottom of your ribs a bit, but aside from this I don't experience any discomfort to speak of while wearing it for multiple days at a time
    • Erections don't cause discomfort; the tube has a little give, so even in the morning I've not had any comfort issues there ;)
    Not so good points:
    • It may take more than 1 visit to get it to fit right, I had to go back after a couple of months to get mine adjusted (Latowksi didn't charge for this, but I imagine travel would be quite expensive for you)
    • It's quite bulky at the front; pants fit very differently with it on, and the sides around the locks often poke above the waist band. This can make it hard to hide under clothing at times (although I have found ways to mitigate this)
    • It takes quite a while to clean up after No.1; you really do need to use the syringe to rinse out after each visit, and then spend several minutes letting the tube drip dry. Surprisingly, No.2 is actually much faster and easier to clean up than I'd expected
    • On the topic of toileting, you have to pay close attention to the belt position before starting; getting it wrong creates a very hard to deal with mess of urine trapped in the internal cavities of the belt! :confused:
    • It does restrict movement around the waist a bit; on the plus side it makes you have good posture, especially while sitting, however I doubt I could do many sports with it one
    I hope this is helpful, happy to try and answer any questions you have if I can :)

ChastityKaz likes this.
  14. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    I made my choice: it will be a Neosteel belt.

After careful consideration, I think I need a Neosteel belt. Neosteel belts seems to be the best choice for 24/7 lock.
    It was a long time my GF and I didn't talk about a chastity belt for me. Last week I asked her if she still want me to be locked in a chastity belt. Answer: she would be glad to lock me.. She's so upset by my masturbation habit!

Now, I have to chose the model, take the measures and then wait 6 weeks for delivery.

ugams and MadameJs_boo like this.
  15. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    Just ordered my Neosteel belt: now waiting for delivery...o_O

16. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I look forward to reading about your Neosteel experience.

17. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    Thanks Jasmic68. I will post a review.

18. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    I am thin, but could easily get out of the MySteel ergoslim as well. Quite disappointing. So I guess it is a design flaw more than a matter if body shape.

19. ChastityKaz

ChastityKaz Member

Charlotte, NC
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Anyone know the cost of Latowski belt? The website is a bit, confusing. It also looks like you must go to germany for a fitting.

20. Timbek

Timbek Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Yes you have to go to Germany for a fitting For the price it’s depend if you choose integrated Lock or not (1210€ or 1065€)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice