Does your Key Holder still wear the key to your chastity device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 27, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I was responding to another post from last month and wondered how many guys who stuck with chastity for any length of time, still have their KH wearing their key. I know that my wife wore it at first but so many people wear keys these days that mean a key to someone's heart, that no one ever asked about it. It really did nothing for either of us since my cage is enough reminder for me.

That got me thinking about if those of us who started with our KH wearing our key, are still doing so months or years afterwards. We got into it for the first few months of chastity but then grew bored and my wife stopped wearing my key so I replaced it with a key from Tiffany. I know how to get an orgasm out of a key holder. :)

So what is your take on this and is your KH still wearing your key and if so, for how long?

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Mine wore her keys on a bracelet for about a year but once I switched devices a couple of times and the keys were bigger and uglier she stopped wearing them and I haven't really had time to put something together to make the key cute or something she'd want to wear on a regular basis. If I end up getting a full belt I will make one of the keys fairly fancy so she can wear it long term on a necklace versus a bracelet but we'll see if we go that direction.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    I have never worn the key. None of them have been exactly artistically designed and the latest one is rather too large.

4. zizzy

zizzy Member

Local Time:
    My goddess wears her key out offten, she still gets asked about it.
    She has already told me that she will be wearing it on New Years Eve at the party we will be attending.
    We know that alot of her girlfriends will be there, they all keep asking her what it's for. She keeps threatening me that she will break her silence and tell them all.

kellysbitch and Queensbitch like this.
  5. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    She needs to lose the mindset that it's embarrassing.
    Women get intrigued and men get scared when they find out. She will soon realize that it's really no big deal and some good conversations will follow.
    We all have got friends that we know would benefit if she was to learn about chastity. We have considered giving our old cb to a friend of ours (he needs to refocus on her before he loses her)

Yes she wears the key on her necklace, she loves the look of fear when someone asks and she tells them exactly what it fits.
    As for the conversations, we went to a bike rally and I wore boots, chaps, and cage out amidst 5000 people. It took 4 hours to walk 200 yards from all the people coming up and starting conversations with us

6. zizzy

zizzy Member

Local Time:
    She doesn't find embarrassing at all. Its more the thrill of teasing me with "spilling the beans" to the friends and family.
    Most of which are completely vanilla 100%.

I couldn't care less if they knew about the life style we lead,it's just that many of them would judge and not try to understand.

7. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    My keyholder wears the key only when she is in a teasing mood. Other than that it stays hidden.

8. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    M wears the key all the time. Ms Lori made a nice pendant out of the key so it is a nice pice of jewelry. Plus it has special meaning.

9. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    My KH wore the key on a necklace a few times, but never really got into it. I am getting a new cage, but the key is very functional and not very attractive. So, on January 14th I plan on presenting my KH with a glass jewelry box to keep the original key necklace, and a new anklet with a key, on display, but with the functional key inside, as well. The key to the jewelry box lock will be added to her keychain, so she will always have control of the jewelry box lock, and by definition all the contents of the box. Hopefully this will renew her interest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice