Amazon Chastity Devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LockedDoggy, Nov 18, 2016.

1. LockedDoggy

LockedDoggy New member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Hey all, I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it if I made a mistake.

I'm looking to get my first chastity cage and was wondering if anyone has experience with some of the cages that Amazon sells? I recently got a gift card from work and was hoping to pick something up soon!

There are a few that I'm looking at, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with any of these specifically or could suggest one that they know of. I'm not sure if I want plastic, silicone or metal at this point but could probably afford to pick up two and see what works best.

http://amzn.to/2f7XFOW
    [​IMG]

--------------------------------

http://amzn.to/2f7Wf7m
    [​IMG]

------------------------------

http://amzn.to/2gqSKyL
    [​IMG]

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    The bottom two are terrible from my experience with wearing them.

Both were roomy enough in the ring gap that I could fish it out easy as pie. Also the metal one has hinged ring that pinched like crazy, and too long to pee through without making a mess.

Amazon does have a few models that are cheap, comfy, and relatively secure. I have some pics of them in my gallery.

Have heard the holytrainer v2 is far superior to your top pic, but have no experience wearing either.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01INDESLW/ref=ya_st_dp_summary#immersive-view_1472727368609

3. LockedDoggy

LockedDoggy New member

Local Time:
    Dang, I'm glad I asked before I bought! How was your experience with the one you linked? It seems to be reasonable in price.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Plastic has just about had its day most find it either breaks in a few weeks or starts to smell no matter what you do.

Accrued knowledge seems to find all the new low cost devices are stainless steel . Also go for solid base rings nothing to pinch which is very important. Lol.

Xx Wendy

Mercedes47 and RGL like this.
  5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's what I'm wearing until my device for my piercing arrives. I find it extremely wearable easy to clean, and I can pee without problem.

Cannot orgasm with it on even with wand, if I really worked at it I could pull out in the shower, but that would make erection very tight right next to the edges of the lock. Making orgasm painful or awkward at best.

6. LockedDoggy

LockedDoggy New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tips. How about this? -I'm fairly long and want to make sure I don't get something too short.

http://amzn.to/2f8bL2S
    [​IMG]

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I prefer the ones with the integrated lock and the more open front (easier to pee) but sure that would work just fine.

Can't comment on size, I don't know how big u are when flacid. I like mine that is pretty much my flacid length. I've tried shorter but they tend to allow erections behind the base ring which pushes the device out and slides down the sack causing burning feeling. Just me though, others swear a tiny cage is the way to go.

8. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Heyho,

I just got the short version of that one. Seems fairly ok for that low price, but the padlock was absolutely shitty, even in low quality terms which are set by this price. It's no "wolfdog" which is often enclosed in these packets, but an even cheaper noname with keys that seem to be punched from a plate. Opened only with one of the two keys enclosed after jiggling and nevermore after that. Threw it away immediately. Luckily mini padlocks are easily available.

Will be doing an image for my devices gallery perhaps later. Since I consider them more from optical viewpoint and jewellery aspect, less from longtime wearing capability, for me it's ok for the money. I doubt that one is good for serious business.

Cheers
    cw

9. LockedDoggy

LockedDoggy New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I think I'm probably going to pick up the long version and will post up how it is once I get it. I realize it won't be the highest quality, but I'm hopeful it'll be good enough as my first device!

10. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    It's so hard to tell what cage will work and what will not from just looking at pictures. I really wish that there was a "Super Chastity Device" store where you could go and select from different colors, sizes, material and price.

Jasmic68, slave_m and RGL like this.
  11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My kh has Amazon prime and her mom wanted to use her phone to pick out some window treatments...Amazon lists what you bought, what you might like and what you viewed.

She had to make excuses for why she couldn't allow her mom to just look at her phone and browse for a bit. Cause it would have seen dildos, butt plugs, chastity devices, leather paddles...etc. I wish I would have been there and ask her " yeah what's the problem, just give her the phone she can look through Amazon without your help"

Still amazed on how many chastity devices and similar items are on the site, must be a lot more main stream than I thought.

bnd2plz, Jasmic68 and Danny15 like this.
  12. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Metal, specifically Stainless Steel is considerably more hygienic, though a bit heavier to wear. You might look at and consider the Attica Hell 3 or if you prefer a shorter one, the Attica Hell 2. I have been in the shorter one 24/7 since 11/03 and prior to that, the Attica Hell 3 for four years, several months at a time. These devices work well for me because the Wife insists on a urethral tube, and these models have stainless steel ones, which are much more hygienic. Also, I cannot use a ring and these devices are held on with opening rings which makes them easier to install and virtually impossible to slip off.

Good luck and keep us posted!

bnd2plz likes this.
  13. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    If that cage will fit you length wise then buy it. I own it and it it's amazing. Two days into wearing it and i regretted ever spending the money on nun MM jailbird. These things don't have to hold gorillas. Just your dick. If your size is right for that device then there is no reason to waste the money on a custom metal cage that doesn't add something else to the mix (PA, etc), I know I wish I never had.

Thatgirl likes this.
  14. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

Also I just found a variation of that device on eBay with an integrated lock. As @Nicoftime notes, integrated locks are nice.

At $31.00 the seller responded quickly and was able to send me the device with a ring size that wasn't listed. And at that price you could buy half a dozen in different sizes and variations to piece together an ideal setup for you,and still be WAY ahead of the game.

IMG_0261.PNG

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nice looking, looks a lot like the device I have coming from rigid chastity...without the pa fixing

16. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I think if these Chinese cage makers ever come up with a way to incorporate a PA it would be very bad news for the "high end" custom cage makers. I realize the fact that the cage fits me perfectly is luck, but I'm a fairly average guy so I doubt that's an accident.

cbt_slut likes this.
  17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't need to be custom made, just offer more sizes.

The pa devices available I was surprised to find out were ALL on the high end scale. You would think a small version of the htv2 could be mass produced with an integrated lock underneath that would unlock a pa prong, or on one of the cheap steel cages.

18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Attached Files:

19. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    We found a way to lock him in his cheap chinese cage using his PA. Take a stretchy piece of jewelers wire that is several inches long (its like stretchy plastic tubing, but tiny.) and tie two jump rings on the each end of the wire with a double knot. Clip loose ends of double knot flush with knot. Paint either clear or colored nail polish over the knots to keep them in place and let dry thoroughly. Thread thru pa and and cage and attach to padlock. I also paint nail polish in the seams between the captive ball and his ring so i know if he has tried to remove the ring. Lock the nail polish, wire and jump rings in a safe. Now you have a 100% secure, tamper evident cage utilizing the PA ring. I will see if he can post pics after work. All materials can be found at walmart in the craft jewelry aisle.

Guest 2914 likes this.
  20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks sounds fool proof and inexpensive. As long as I have the cage on I can't see myself sneaking it out, but am looking forward to my new device to take away temptation ;)

21. Mercedes47

Mercedes47 Member

Boston
    Local Time:
    I enjoyed the Attica series with the urethral tube until experiencing a nasty UTI (infection) which took about 6 weeks to clear up. This is due to the urethral opening remaining open and thus being exposed to all sorts of unhealthy circumstances! Buyer beware of urethral tubes as fun as they may be!

22. Locked 4 Life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    Mercedes - you are quite correct, and I apologize to all for not mentioning the very important observation you raise. Naturally, one must remove the tube before immersing themselves in water - e.g swimming, baths, etc. otherwise the tube poses a convenient highway through which many micro creepy things can travel. Mine is removed daily, dipped in alcohol, dried, lubed and re-inserted after I shower. So, far, so good and I've been doing this with my Attica 3 for four years, and now the Attica 2 since obtained 3 weeks ago. Curiously, the tube for the Attica 3 is significantly different in it's curve than that of the Attica2 . They are not really interchangeable as each cage has a different angle. The Wife insists on the tube and I admit, it does sometimes provide some pleasurable sensations. Nonetheless caution and extreme hygiene are strongly urged.

Mercedes47 likes this.
  23. Mercedes47

Mercedes47 Member

Boston
    Local Time:
    I thank you and my "little self" thank you @Locked 4 Life for the additional info!

24. Locked 4 Life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    my pleasure. LOL, your "little self"! My Wife refers to him as the "little guy"!!

Mercedes47 likes this.
  25. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Hi,

Did some photos in the meantime, I have put two of them in my My Devices gallery. As I already expected, it seems not too useful for longtime serious business, besides that, it's also not too convincing optically (which matters to me) as you can clearly see the joint gap along the top of the sheath. I think it'll go into the drawer and not be used often.

Cheers
    c-w

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice