Lexington KY Knowledgeable Dominant looking for another Submissive. Male or Female

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Glychlock, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    I am a long term Dominant that has recently developed switch tendencies (If you read my posts or look at my gallery, and wonder what's up). I don't know if this will last though.

I have had many Submissives, that all enjoy different kinks. All of them have enjoyed my direction, and appriciated my lock. The ones that have left my care, left on great terms :) . They moved on to different kinks, or got into different relationships.

Currently I only have long distance Submissives. But I am wanting a Submissive to groom in person again.

I am asexual, so your gender or sexual preferances does not matter to me. I think being asexual also makes me a better Dominant.
    It does not matter what your:
    Race is as long as you can speak english
    Weight is, as long as you are healthy
    Age is, as long as you are of legal age (I hold the right to verify this)
    Deformities are not ugly, and I will not judge you for them.

I work with my Submissives through most different kinks. But there are a few I just have no interest in, such as skat(poop) play.

I am kind and fair, but firm when I need to be; or better yet when you need me to be.

In most cases I will require you to supply or purchase an appropriate chastity device for your anatomy. I have had and seen many devices and know what works and what doesn't. I can also recognize a "play" cage, and I know that this won't work for real chastity play.

I however supply my engraved lock at no charge, but I hold the keys( I am picking up one tomorrow from the engravers. I will post a picture of it later in the day). I also order special emergancy key boxes from Europe, that would allow you to be freed, but only in an emergancy (also no charge... we just have to wait a bit for them to ship).

If you are unsure if this is for you I do have plastic seals to start with, a pair of scissors, a snip, and your free (however this will dissapointed me greatly. But if you serious, you will wear my lock ;) .

I would love to talk to you and know what you would like before meeting. We would meet in public first, so that everyone is comfortable.

Send me a message

2. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Just out of curiosity:

how can you enjoy something like that if you're asexual?? In what being asexual makes you a better dominant??

Just asking, don't really want to be provocative!

3. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's a fair question, and I don't mind answering.

I don't have any "reaction" sexually to any gender. That part is easy enough to understand.
    I can see attraction, an apple bottom, a perky set of breasts, a nice set of ripped abs, or a nice thick long cock; those things can make me attracted to another person. However to say that those features made me "hard"... I would be lying to you.

My "sex drive", the thing that gets me going is a hand full of fetish, and kinks.

Assuming you are a Submissive, I once again assume that you get some form of sexual gratification through something other than your sexual preferance of straight or homosexual... such as the thought; not the physical act, of locking your cock in chastity.

It is this concept that gives me my sexual gratification. Knowing my Submissives are doing what I am ordering them to do, knowing they are locked, imagining what is going through their mind during a teasing or edging... these are the kind of things that "get me going".

So, how does this make me a better Dominant.
    Well I don't get distracted from the physical appearance and can be true to the desire and goals for the fetish.

Example:
    My newest Submissive is a homosexual "Pure Submissive", his goal is to be directed and serve while locked in chastity forever. To offer himself to me or a Dominant completely. To be used and abbused at the slightest whim of his Master. And the fact that he likes other men as his sexual preference, is overpowered by his commitment to his kink. So much so, that if I drove 4 hours to his home, unlocked his cage, and presented him with a attractive and willing man that he was attracted to; his response would be to ask me if that is what I want him to do. His commitment to his kink is quite rare, and this is why I care for him so much.

It is hard to think about and understand something outside normal social or media norm, that you personally don't like or become aroused by.

How can a homosexual man, describe his attraction to a man, to a lesbian... and expect her to be able to reason in the same mindset.

Long story, short. I am a great Dominant, whether or not that has a direct correlation to me being asexual... I can't scientifically prove it one way or another. I can only tell you that I feel that it does make me more focused on the Submissives goal, and less on their personal appearances.

And the fact that my Submissives honestly love me, and I love them... and you can't order someone to love you.

Hope that helps.

Mark Owen and SubVerity like this.
  4. MissyVivian

MissyVivian Member

Local Time:
    You are probably the closest dominant to me I know being in Lexington. I am in Louisville. I cannot tell but are you male or female? If female, would you be interested in teaching my wife. Looking for a dominant mentor for her to help me be more submissive.
    Thank you!

5. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Once again another good thing gleaned from being Asexual. I can put myself into the mindset of a Mistress Dominant and would love to help you both. However; I am male, but I have helped my chastity slave husband and vanilla wife connect through his kink. She had no idea what to think at first when he finally told her about it. but now she holds his key instead of me, and we remain friends to this day. I have taught her and still give her advice, as much as I have trained him.

Would love to talk more.

I will PM you my private email to use if you would like.

MissyVivian and Mark Owen like this.
  6. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Nice to know, thanks for your reply, and thanks for answering my (maybe dumb) question.
    The knowledge, in my opinion, go throu a process of asking and receiving answers, so I feel like I learnt something.
    Thank you.

7. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your are quite welcome. There is never a dumb question, as long as you sincerely want to know the answer.

I always like to chat. If you would like to know more, just send me a conversation request.

8. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So, i have spoken to 8 Submissives in the past week since this post went up. They have all wanted help and direction understanding, and using chastity in their lives. They have all hopeful taken something away from the conversations we had privately.

This is still rewarding to me, though I am still looking for a Submissive to meet locally in the Kentucky area.

9. sissyjami

sissyjami Member

Factory worker. Auto parts
    NE Indiana
    Local Time:
    hi Sir. I am new to this plus I am a sissy male and also do petplay.

10. Jon Winterfeld

Jon Winterfeld New member

Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Hi .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice