Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wannastaylocked, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    Greetings all. I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 51 and married to a beautiful vanilla lady. We live a great life and are about to be empty nesters. We have struggled over the last 7 years with change of life (menopause) which has put intimacy on the shelf. Just recently things have started to change back, so I guess there still is sex after 50.....or maybe not if I'm locked up. We did dabble a bit many years ago in bondage and I used a cb6000 and had a steel device. All has been discarded and now we are starting new. We have been in discussion again recently, brought up by me, to give chastity a try. Surprisingly Mrs said yes. So we have talked in depth and sat down together and decided a Holy TrainerV2 would suit us for now. We ordered it last Thursday evening, USPS tracking says it will arrive on Monday. Fantasy is about to become reality. I'll keep you posted.

KyHldr74 and spider203 like this.
  2. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome, there's plenty of sex after 50! We're having some of the best sex we've ever had since starting chastity. You may soon discover as I did, that not cumming can be the best sex you ever had.

Enjoy the ride!

Wannastaylocked likes this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    There's plenty of sexual energy and fun after age 50! It just may not be exactly as you experienced when you were in your 20's and 30's! Enjoy the ride!

4. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    Thanks, your notes are very encouraging. I'm still waiting for the HT v2, was supposed to arrive on Monday according to tracking but there is nothing on the tracking report. I'm looking forward to the ride.

5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    So true, there is plenty of sex after 50. It's all what you and your mate make of it. It can be fun and exciting or dull and boring, It's up to you. Enjoy!

6. KyHldr74

KyHldr74 Member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    I would agree with the best sex has come with chastity! Beyond this, it has improved many aspects of my marriage too!

7. KyHldr74

KyHldr74 Member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    I am Canadian and have come to enjoy a FLR with my husband upon his request.
    I wouldn't say either of us were vanilla as an evaluation of our personalities or sex life prior to this. However, I can't say that I knew much about Femdomme lifestyles or sissification.
    I've since tackled this like a Master's class. I have read two very helpful books:
    Male Chastity by Lucy Fairbourne and A Keyholders Handbook by Georgia Ivey Green.
    Both of these women had me sold on the idea in about 2 minutes!
    The next helpful aspect for me was finding a BDSM partnership checklist. This is like learning a new language and with that is potential to offend and ruin the romance of it all.
    I am a pretty open woman yet my husband found it stressful to discuss his fantasies as they relate to CD and Sissification. Sometimes he worries about where I could take things. The excitement thrill and a light sprinkling of anxiety is all worth it!!
    Nice to be able to have conversation with people who have shared interests.

seasoned likes this.
  8. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    [​IMG]

9. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    HT v2 arrived today. It's was waiting for me when I got home from work. I opened it up and we checked it out together. Mrs said it looked too small. I assured her it would be fine, then I said let's find out. I was able to get it on with no issue. I fill the whole tube. She smirked with an unusual grin when I turned the key. I think she might have been looking for a hand off but I asked for a trial period to make sure it actually fit ok. I removed it a short time later so that I could go for a run. I told her that I wasn't sure I was ready to tackle 8 miles running locked up just yet. I reinstalled it when I returned. I've been locked up for an hour or so. Feels pretty comfortable so far. Debating whether to remove it before going to bed or just waiting to see how I do. just taking it slow, any suggestions are welcome.

10. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    Update: I left the HT on for the night. I only woke up twice. Mrs was still in bed when I was getting ready for work. I removed the tube for a wash and inspect. All was good, no chaffing or sore/red areas. Relocked and got ready to leave, Mrs came out to the kitchen while I was eating breakfast and asked how I slept and how it feels. I told her that all was good so far. I guess my next question is how long before I turn over the keys and should we determine lockup time at this point?

11. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Just a word from my perspective is that one day of locked and unlocked is not enough time to know whether or not your sensitive bits have adjusted enough to have them locked in a chastity device. First see if you can go 24 hrs w/o release, then 48 hrs, etc. etc., before you hand over the keys. And then there still may be some sensitivity and problems that may occur. Take it slow with a lot of communication with your Mrs. Have fun, for you are in for the ride of your lives. :)

12. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    Thanks. Xcitessisssy. My thoughts exactly. I don't want to rush, I'm looking forward to the ride. I just want to do it right. Any coaching or suggestions would be great.

13. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Take the plunge and give her all keys. She should keep one on her or hidden somewhere and then put an emergency key in an envelope then sign it over the seal after sealing it. She will know if you opened it. You can still take it slow but she will know if you used the emergency key and hopefully making it less likely that you will use the key especially if you really did not need it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice