Self-Imposed Chastity & Relationships

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by TimidGuy, Jan 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    I appreciate the fetish issues discussed in these forums. Best wishes to those who find this fulfilling. But, it seems there is another train of thought possible here. At some level, we are all sensual beings. Variety is good in this.

As a teen, I had bad blemishes; blood typically came through t-shirts and outer clothing. I also wore orthodontic appliances for years. I put up a good front, but it hurt when people made negative comments. My self-worth was a real issue. My early interactions with the female gender were not very positive either. I always felt uneasy. My parents were great people, but not Ozzie and Harriet.

Early in my professional career, I was trying to get established, so focused on my jobs. I quickly took on supervisory responsibilities and wanted to avoid suggestions of bias to a single employee. I worked for and liked many ladies related to work life, but those relationships were on a strictly professional basis. I involved myself in many activities outside work, but none of those led to a solid sensual relationship. On one level, I am a very introverted person, while at other times I have been boisterous and outspoken. How could this person be introverted? When most outspoken, I was defending myself from you really getting to know the real inner Me.

There were several ladies who I dated more than once and they were wonderful. I was one of those people who had a fear of commitment. It was me! One night a lady reached over and touched my hand and I felt like I wanted to explode. It was me, not her at all.

I can see how long-term chastity can be a real benefit in changing a person’s attitude relating to the other gender. By chastity here, I mean no touching, masturbation, erection or sexual release. I want to give this a try. A device seems like it would help a little.

Thinking about long-term continuous chastity for maybe six to twelve months or more raised a humorous vision of a person howling at the moon. Really, I see this form of chastity a good way to come to terms with my inner self. It is far too easy to “pleasure myself” and miss the life benefits of sexuality and sensuality. I want to give chastity a chance.

2. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    A new unit is ordered and likely to arrive within 10 days. I've had a revelation of sorts. I have previously acquired two of the commonly discussed units and discarded them, because the sizing would not work for me. In clear hindsight, I probably missed the boat. Reading entries in CM, I now see I probably was off base. Between the need to measure against a fully flaccid penis, to install a device while fully flaccid, and the stocking method written about here, maybe one of those would have been all right. This is a journey.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    It is indeed a journey and we all have to learn a lot about ourselves if we are to make it a successful one. Good luck with the new device, remember though it is more important what happens in your head.

4. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    The new unit (a knockoff from UK) came last week. I have it on now. The weight at about 7.5 ounces feels pretty heavy. The ring is about 40mm and not bad so far. It seems about as small as I could go. With a little KY product over the penis, the cage went on easily. The real issue remains that the scrotum is pretty light between the ring and the cage. It remains to be seen if the device will stay on when moving around.

5. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    I can see the cage should be considerably shorter, probably even a full inch, than the one in the inexpensive unit I bought. The Jailbird, at an estimated 5.0 ounces or so would be one-third or less heavy. At a minimum, better measurements are becoming evident. Misstress MM was correct when she wrote offline the real issue is whether the scrotum between the ring and cage is adequate to hold the unit. The person who in CM mentioned using an additional ring around the waist to help support the weight of a device might have had an interesting idea.

6. Chafer

Chafer Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    I have bought a number of devices, both cheap and expensive. It takes some experience to figure out what works for you.

By the way, I also had an awkward adolescence. Welcome to the club. I have come to see that there is a certain privilege to this experience. In the end, an outsider sees through much of the social programming that defines who most people are.

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
  8. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    I am thinking about a belt with full coverage. The belt would probably help ensure the unit is held up on the penis. That's been an issue with the plastic units. The crotch straps I've seen might be a bit untidy when I need to relieve myself.

9. My Lady Rouge (MLR)

My Lady Rouge (MLR) His Mistress, Cuck's Wife...in that order

professional in social service
    Midwest U.S.
    Local Time:
    Cute Avatar. Best wishes with your device hunt. Your single perspective is interesting and appreciated. CM is a wealth of knowledge and support, aside from some blatant voyeurs here. May you find what you want or need....

10. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks, MLR: I have a Test-It CS-100 belt from FF on the way. I am a little surprised the package apparently weighs out at over 3 pounds for shipping. I am hoping the belt will help keep the unit on and not drag specifically on the scrotum or penis. The ring they have appears to come close to the body, as well as under the scrotum, which I need. Let's hear it for Gravity!

The standard cage is solid metal with an 8mm clearing hole at the bottom--like many others. I wonder if the warm water from a shower typically shrinks the penis enough to allow a little water in to clear it?

11. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on ordering the cs100, I am seriously considering this as my first serious belt . Please keep us informed how it goes . I'm pretty comfortable in a holytrainer so I suspect the test it tube might be a little Big for me at 90 mm X 38mm as the holytrainer is 34mmx60mm, good luck sir , I hope to follow your lead

12. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    @Danny15: Thanks! For what it is worth, I believe my real cage length should be about 6.4cm. My first issue is whether the belt holding the weight of the cage might be more comfortable--gravity being what it is--than a metal trap mechanism. The second is how close the top of the cage is to the top of my jewels. That, of course, might impact the length one needs. There also is a round ring that goes around the scrotum, which pictures seem to suggest has a curvature toward the body. Before ordering, I asked about how the unit reacts when sitting down; it remains to be seen whether the unit stays close enough to the pelvis to be comfortable sitting. Even I have my doubts how this might work during exercise. The Test-It marketing concept is very good for this sort of product. Ordering a different cage size is the least of one's worries to get started.

13. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:

Valid points . I've just come back from the gym . It's the furrs time I've trained wearing my holytrainer . It went perfectly , very comfortable and didn't get in the way . Spent a lot of the time thinking if the cs100 would be as easy to work with

14. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    @Danny15 The Test It CS100 came about two weeks after it was reported as shipped. Pretty quick given the distance. The belt is metal and fits pretty tight, but apparently a measurement issue on my part. The unit is well built. The standard cage is very workable, if too long. The problem is the loop that goes around the scrotum doesn't catch enough of my scrotum to keep the unit on. The assembled loop is inward enough to work for most people when standing and sitting. Unfortunately, my scrotum rides pretty high on my body. I will send the unit back within the trial period. My conclusion is this would work for most people. The steel cage is pretty heavy, but that is workable if mounted on a belt. The weight is suspended from the belt, rather than simply on the penis and scrotum. I hope this helps.

15. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:

Thanks for the update . After doing a little research I tending to favour the behind barz belt at the moment .i love my holy trainer but I do need to remove it for cleaning every couple of days and nocturnal arousal either feels like it's ripping my balls off or like last night erection jus pushes the cage off , & that's with the 36 mm ring . Need to get Mrs Danny on board with the idea to order a steel belt .

16. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    @Danny15 I might have spoken too soon. Yesterday I got the CS100 out again and adjusted the belt by moving the screws that set the length. The belt comes assembled to the shortest and most structurally sound length. With no directions, as incredible as it might seem, the adjustment didn't occur to me at first. I have the unit on as I write. The cage is comfortable, which probably means it isn't tight enough. Certainly, masturbation is impossible with it on. I need to wear it a while and see if the ring (below the scrotum) is comfortable. So far, having sat on the toilet once, stood, and now sitting in a large chair, it seems reasonably comfortable. As noted above, I think a shorter cage might be necessary. I have the belt on without the black rubber cover you see in the pictures at the company site. I did not want to cut the rubber in case I return the unit. I'll probably put the rubber cover on as shown in the picture when I decide to keep it. The jury is out on whether the unit will fall off at some physical position I haven't gotten into yet. I doubt that because when in alignment the top part is fully aligned. The lock is a very good design!

17. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    I forgot to explain several points above. When the CS100 lock is in place, (i) the metal from the belt, (ii) the stainless plate connected to the cage, and (iii) the top locking mechanism are all in tight alignment flat together. That keeps the base of the cage tight against the body (penus), which is fine. The ring around the bottom of the scrotum is part of the locking top plate. I had concerns about the angle the ring would have. Would that ring stay under the scrotum, even one like mine which is hung pretty high on my body? That angle is very good once I got the parts all properly adjusted, assembled, and locked. There seems to be plenty of scrotum folded between the ring and the cage. The unit's weight does not seem to be a problem because it is suspended from the belt. This weight suspended from my penus (and scrotum) would be a problem.

18. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    The process goes on with a few improvements. I lengthened the stainless steel belt and have added the rubber cover that comes with the CS100. I originally thought it would be best if the rubber covered as much of the belt metal as it could. I found it was necessary to cut the rubber back from where the two sides meet so the locking mechanism can be aligned properly and locked. I am hopeful the unit will work reasonably well overnight. I also figured out a sequence for putting the unit on. First the belt, and as flat as possible. Second, add the cage and make the plate with the cage flush against the belt. Third, place the ring below the scrotum and pull the connected locking mechanism up, over the cage, and up to the flat pieces mentioned above. The key lock is a very good design. To get it locked it is absolutely necessary to have everything flush and tight. If so, the lock and key go in easily. When the lock is in, it would be hard to sneak out. If you do, it would be almost impossible to get back into it without the key and separating the units. Hope this is informative to anyone who cares about a CS100.

19. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    A full belt sounds quite hardcore to me - but if you think it's the right solution then good luck to you. :)

I was interested in your original post from 1 Jan. Have you thought about approaching an online KH who might be helpful in resolving some of the things you described in that post. In my (albeit very limited) experience there are KHs out there who will understand those issues. Sure you are very likely to need to put their interests and wishes first, but having a well-rounded relationship with a KH - and not one based on being degraded or humiliated - can be very rewarding. In effect, you can commit openly to an online KH without potentially the anxieties that might arise in real life, and then build from there. The device is only a too and it's easy to get a bit too hung on on the "technology"l. The real positive changes - as you've already identified - are what goes on in your head.

20. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    Update: I am sending the cage back to FF for an individual unit to be manufactured. I wore the unit for the first time out of the house this weekend and found it interesting. The cage should be about two inches shorter than the standard unit I have tested, so that should improve its usefulness. I see a real benefit in the penis fully embraced by the cage (no space at the end).

About measurement: It is all but impossible to get a good length measurement with the closed cage considering the amount of natural pressure put on the cage when installing the belt, cage, ring, and getting it all locked. Instead, I am sending them a measurement of the length from the drainage hole to the end of my penis while in the locked cage. That would seem to be a more consistent and accurate way of providing a measurement they can use.

21. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    @TimidGuy its been good to read your posts on the cs100 , hope you find the right solution for you . Having just found out my car may be beyond economical repair I think the steel belt adventure may have to wait a while . Good luck

22. BluesClues

BluesClues Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    I finally have everything fitting perfect on my cs100 I tied two shoe laces to the scrotum bow to the back of the belt to hold the cage down for when I have an erection which minimized all pain on the scrotum! I also found the penis tube angle was far to severe I bent it back almost flush and now the belt sits so much closer and with the shoe laces acting like the security bows I can't pull my penis out anymore. I highly recommend the double security bow with the modification loop to the scrotum bow.

23. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    @BluesClues Thanks for your detailed explanation and suggestion. You are undoubtedly correct. I am awaiting my personalized CS100 cage. Laying on the belt at night was a bit uncomfortable, but that might benefit from getting used to it over time.

24. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    Hope springs eternal! Word has come that the personalized CS100 cage is complete and on its way soon.

25. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    An issue arose about paying for the personalized CS100 cage that now has been resolved. On the one hand, it is good to hear the unit will be coming. On another, there is trepidation how it will work. As they say: Time will tell.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice