Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hornchast, Sep 2, 2016.

1. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    Hello all,

My gf and I have been together for 6 years have been experimenting with chastity and other various activities (some cross dressing and toys) for a couple years now. We started with a CB-6000s then got serious a year ago with a MM Jailbird for longer durations and hygiene reasons. My longest time locked is around 2 weeks. I have been locked up for past 5 days and am currently scheduled to be released in 25 days. This will be an all time new record and quite the experience. I'm excited!

Beings I'm the one who has asked for everything and introduced her to new things, there are still a number of things she isn't comfortable with. That is our biggest challenge is trying to find a happy medium of what I'd like and what she's comfortable with.

We are distanced this year so she likes me being locked for how it makes me more attentive to her wants and needs. She enjoys who I am when I'm locked, as do I. I struggle with wanting a structure of rules and punishments while it's too much for her to deal with so any help/advise from any others locked up that want more than their KH is comfortable with would be greet!

-hornchast

slave_m likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    helooo @hornchast you very welcome to here and i hopes that you like it. :)

3. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    I made my first post the other day and already like it! Thanks!

4. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Hello and welcome. IMO, the best thing is to let your gf/kh adjust and be comfortable with the lifestyle. Make sure you give her space and as much time as she needs without pestering her. The other thing I know is the need to communicate with each other. Talk, talk, and talk some more. Take your time and have fun, for you both are in for quite a ride. Enjoy!

hornchast likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice