Starting off solo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BallonBob, Jul 23, 2016.

1. BallonBob

BallonBob New member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Greetings,
    I'm intrigued by chastity so I thought I would participate on the forum to learn from you all and share my experience.

I have my first device on order which is a chinese device that received good reviews on amazon. That should be arriving this week.

I am a 40-something married male but my wife is very vanilla so this is just for me.

I am primarily doing this out of kink. I enjoy reading stories and see the pictures of guys in devices. The other reason is also as a tool to help with self control. I've read a lot on these and other forums so I know the cheaper chinese devices may not help with that but I had to start somewhere. If this seems to be working for me then I'll get a proper device.

The other thing, sort of chastity related, I am interested in is prostate stimulation. I bought an nJoy pure wand and still trying to figure out how to use the thing. Any advice on that would be greatly appreciated. I also have on order the nJoy small plug. I was really impressed with quality of the wand. I've experimented with another prostate stimulator and sort of liked it before it got damaged.

I look forward getting to know some of you and reading about your journey. I would love to hear from other married men who are doing this without their wife's participation.

2. BallonBob

BallonBob New member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    40-something views and not even a "welcome". Thanks guys.

3. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    I will jump in and say welcome, I didn't respond at first because you requested responses from married men who were doing this solo.

Getting an inexpensive device to start with is a good move, it takes awhile to figure out the right fit, what you like and don't like, all that fun stuff.

As for prostate massaging, it's different for everybody. Many, including myself love it! While I have never experienced a orgasm from it without penile stimulation, I do hope to one day. There are several threads related to it, you may want to do a search.

4. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Hi @BallonBob and welcome to the Mansion. I just wanted to say don't feel neglected when people don't respond to your threads. Many here may read the threads and do not participate. It's their choice and just the way it is but, there are many wonderful people here that do participate. Just saying......read, enjoy and learn.....oh and have fun. And @BallonBob you might want to tell us a little about yourself on your profile page. I find it makes for conversation. My 2 cents worth.

5. Deleted member 43235

Welcome to the boards.

So not receive pie state stimulation here. I get the odd string of beads up there during play time.

I'm also married at 28. But wife enjoys locking me up. When I beg to get out she refuses so clearly she's enjoying it. Now being forced to sleep with it on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice