Urethral Question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by alien182, Jun 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. alien182

alien182 Member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Hi, not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I have a question about Urethral tubes. I ordered this device http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Stainle...366875?hash=item35ff5a2e5b:g:SwoAAOSwI2dXFeXy and have never used a tube before so I really don't know what to expect. I start inserting the tube and about 1/4 the way down it felt like it was scrapping so I stopped. Being that its a cheap device I want to make sure I'm not hurting myself. IS that normal? does it get easier the more you use a device like this? My wife wants to get a steelworxx looker but we wanted to try a cheap version 1st so we don't waste our money.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Have never had a urethral device, but it seems to me to really increase the risk of infections if not kept spotlessly clean and often. I had to be catheterized once for a medical procedure and was terrified until realizing as it went in, that it didn't hurt at all. Just a little discomfort and a strangeness to it. (That orifice is designed for fluids to flow out of and not foreign objects to be inserted into!)

I am curious though and would like to here the experience of those who wear a cage with a urethral tube!

3. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Hi
    A couple of centimeters in you have an area that is harder and is really hard to stretch. If you can get the ball past that area then you will be fine. It may need a little force and thats ok. The size you can take is different for every male, and this area is really difficult to get any bigger.

For me, 8mm is a walk in the park. 10mm is impossible . And I have tried a lot...

So, can you get it in, everything is fine

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I agree with ddh067. You will encounter a narrowing of the urethra inside the glans. It is made of tough tissue, but it can be stretched with persistence. I started at about 7 mm, then went to 7.5 mm, and now I am at 8 mm.

Once you get past that tough tissue, the rest of the urethra upstream is very stretchy.

5. alien182

alien182 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the info! This one has a 8mm ball I will try again later but I think it might be to big.

6. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    You can purchase sounding kits (sounds, individually) designed to gradually stretch your urethral sphincter. They're readily available on Amazon. Or you can take the horny teenager route that I did (years ago) and just cleaned whatever household implement looked like it would be interesting... pens, paintbrush handles, kitchen implements... and pushed it in. Urethral play is quite stimulating, actually. My wife is a bit afraid of damaging me (it is easy to rupture blood vessels if you're not careful down there), but I had girlfriends in the past that were ok with the blood and just loved "fucking" my penis.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I used sounds to stretch mine, and encountered a lot of resistance going up to and past 8 mm using tapered sounds. I ended up with a PA wand which was about 8 mm, and left that in for weeks at a time. After that, I could take 8 mm easily.

An important point is to use a lot of lube when you are stretching up. Once you can wear a given size comfortably, you don't need to use lube any more at that size. Just a little water on the item you are inserting.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Damn, I wish my Wife was ok with using sounds on me, @Argentus . I bought a kit off of eBay just before we got started with chastity and loved the sensations of the sound sliding down my urethra. The kit is now one of the casualties of my pre-chastity days of being able to masturbate and play with my genitals.

9. alien182

alien182 Member

Local Time:
    I was able to get it on but only wore it for about a hour. I am very active with work always moving around and workout/cardio when I get home. Is a device like this going to hurt me long term being active or should it be removed when I work out? Thanks again for all of the replies!

10. alien182

alien182 Member

Local Time:
    One other question how often should they be taken off to clean and is there anything special to clean them with?

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I wear my Holy Trainer running, anything up to 6 or 7 miles with no problem. I can cycle and go to the gym to with it. The only exercises I have issues with are abdominal ones on my front where pressure is put on my midriff. If I am on my own I just slightly adjust myself and do the exercise with my legs apart and that usually helps.

As for cleaning, if you are particularly active then you will need to remove more often to clean as it is a sealed tube and things do get a bit wiffy. My Wife actually enjoys this process and we have become much closer as we share a very intimate shower a good few times a week. The device is removed once a week and the other times I use the jet setting on my shower head to direct water into the end. Also if you drink plenty of water as you should when exercising then your pee will not smell much and that will definitely have an impact on how effective the device is.

To clean the device I use liquid soap and an old toothbrush.

12. alien182

alien182 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Jasmic68 but I am talking about the type of device with a urethral tube. I currently use a MM device but just looking for information on the other style.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I'm looking to get a looker 2 as soon as funds allow which has a urethral tube. Hopefully that won't stop me exercising but it is something to bear in mind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice