How long did it take you to adjust to your jailbird?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by KevLock, May 2, 2016.

1. KevLock

KevLock Member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Hi folks,
    I've got a jailbird on order for 3 weeks so far. How long did it take you to get used to wearing it to where you could then comfortably wear it long term? Any advice to make the transition from my bird locked?

2. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    My first device was similar to the Birdlocked, second was a Chinese knock off of the Jailbird. The transition was wonderful, as metal cages are so superior, but obviously I would eventually have difficulties with substandard materials. That is not a problem you will encounter, but I hope you measured correctly! So easy to get that wrong. I later got a device from MM and although I measured several times, still got it wrong. :(

Now for the good news: When you get a metal device that fits well, the break in period can be fairly minimal. Every body is different, and yours will just need to adjust to the ring, mostly. I use generous amounts of raw unprocessed Shea butter. I also used the finest grit sandpaper I could find to polish out the inside of the cage and the surface of the ring. Doing THAT will save you a lot of chafing. ;) Also, epilating that area would be most helpful. Hair tends to get caught at awkward times and pulled, whereas if you yank it all out at once (lasts longer than shaving and diminishes the volume of the hair) it's only excruciating pain for a few minutes. ;)

Ended up going with a less expensive off the shelf model and modifying it myself. Pictures are in my gallery. My MM device was awesome, but ended up being too big.

3. insuredtongue

insuredtongue Member

Local Time:
    I went from a CB6000S to a Watchful Mistress. I have had the WM for one month.

Longest time I have worn it is 15 days. With 6000 s 15 days would have been difficult due to hygiene.

Some have claimed being able to urinate while standing up with a jailbird. I have not found that possible but that might just be due to my anatomy.

Biggest change I had to get used to with the WM is not removing when I am allowed to have intercourse. With the 6000s the cage came off fairly easily and the rings would fall away. With WM the cage is more difficult to remove when erect and I don't even think about removing the cock ring.

4. Steve mattews

Steve mattews Member

Local Time:
    It took a while for me to get the measurements right. I could wear it, but it would pinch, or at night it would burn. I sent the rings back several times for sizing, and I finally sent the cage back for shortening. It was close, but still a little uncomfortable. I finally put the basering on a vise and banged out the angle a little bit so there'd be more of a gap. Once I did that, it was perfect and I could finally actually sleep in it without pain. So I think the key to your break-in period is going to be how good of a fit you get right off the bat. I've had mine for years and it took me until this year to finally get it right. If you get it fitting correctly off the bat, you will find yourself forgetting it's even on. Until you catch a nut on something. Then you'll remember it's on.

Moe5 and Captured Pirate like this.
  5. KevLock

KevLock Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info guys. I spent a while doing my measurements. Hopefully I got them right

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice