Unlock Schedule

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Apr 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    i also love the feel of the real thing over plastic. i consider slave way too small and i only allow him to be in me with the dildo. we have been into cuckolding for a long time and i prefer to be able to choose bigger "live" cocks for my pleasure, and theirs of course. i have no regular schedule for slaves release, and think thats best because hes always on his best behavior.

slave_m likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    The Romans used it as a form of torture. Used for more than a very short period of time it could literally drive someone mad with the level of pain. It burns.

3. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    To each their own.

cntltx and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  4. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    My g/f used to have me on an unlock schedule and I had an idea of when I would cum, but now she has me locked up indefinitely. It's less pressure for her to grant me a release without having to keep inline with a schedule and it keeps me guessing. The basis for us is that I am to be locked in my cage indefinitely. This establishes her authority and control over me. She sees no reason for me to be unlocked at any time and I agree. The only time when we plan to take off the cage is for 15 minutes on Sunday nights for a supervised thorough cleaning, then it's back on for another 7 days.

To earn my releases, we took a page from KeepHimCaged's blog and we use a coin toss.

If I do good things for her or make her cum, then I can earn a earn a coin toss. As long as I keep flipping heads then I build credits, but if I flip tails then it's back to zero. One head is nothing, two heads is an hour out my cage (supervised and no touching myself), three heads is a teasing session, four heads is a hand job or blow job with her option of making it a ruined orgasm, and 5 heads is PIV sex. I can cash in my credits any time along the way, but then I go back to zero. If we have PIV sex or I have an orgasm, then I need to wait at least a week before earning tosses again. In 3 weeks, I've only earned 5 tosses and built up two heads and now I'm back to zero. It's tough!

Of course, she can do any of those things to me at any time if she is feeling frisky. :)

anasyrma likes this.
  5. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Not good odds for PIV five in a row 1 in 32 each time you start from zero....

6. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly, it might be too much for most people.

7. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    We are facing the same chastity conundrum, I crave tease and denial, and my wife really enjoys PIV sex. I am pretty good with my tongue, but she she says she misses penetration, so that pretty much every out of cage teasing sessions ends with me cumming inside of her. I don't want to top from the bottom and if she wants me to come thats what I must do.

She struggled a little with the chastity thing at first and its been a bit of roller coaster this last year or two, but now she says she is really into it. She is pretty vanilla and not naturally dominant so we have taken it quite slowly but now she has got used to the cage and for this first time on Saturday she was so turned on she fucked the cage. She came within a couple of minutes, and afterwards we decided to get a strapon to se if the extra length and girth work even better for her.

Waiting for it to arrive and eager to test it out to see if that satisfies her whiles I am denied. Hopefully she wont like it more than PIV sex otherwise I am in for a long and frustrating time ahead - be careful what you wish for.

8. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I have to say that using a strap on is a very interesting experience. It feels sexy having my locked up cock under the dildo. It's a little weird when I first penetrate because the muscle memory is there but all of the normal sensations are absent. I can normally slide into her with ease because our bodies I think we're made for each other, but with the strap on I need help guiding it in.

The upside is I can go as long as she wants. The down side is I can go as long as she wants. We used it Saturday afternoon with great success but I found muscles that I forgot I had because of how long and hard I could keep going.

Truthfully the down side is that she has always and will always prefer the real thing. While it's fun once in a while I prefer it too.
    Currently I have been locked up and denied orgasm for almost 8 days and I know that I would only last for a min or two before I came, so the strap on is going to be the only penetration we will have until I am unlocked this weekend.

I was also informed that I am not allowed to be denied orgasm for more that 2 weeks because my Mistress needs my release inside her to get complete satisfaction from our lovemaking. So this long lockup is kind of a lockup for her as well as me!!
    Hopefully one of many!
    Cheers!!

anasyrma and FlaMistress like this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it must be very nasty to has a burny thing up there but if it go when its took out that's a bit better than a paddling cos even after the paddles put away my bottom still hurts.

10. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    What the Romans did was ACTUAL TORTURE. Not play stuff that loving couples do together. ACK.

11. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Normally my queen allows me some form of release a few times a week as I was a chronic masturabator, she doesn't have a schedule but I find myself climbing the walls on day 3 and 5 after no release.
    I'm sat here know sort of shaking thinking about what she said to me last night. Telling me she's doesn't need her penis to get pleasure.
    How long until I have to wait to cum is up to her.
    Of course we are all different and I can totally understand that a schedule for release works for many.

Captured Pirate likes this.
  12. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    Pretty much and she likes those odds since it makes me behave in hopes of earning more flips. Of course, she can grant me PIV anytime she wants regardless of where I am in head count.

13. Guest 5345

Guest 5345 New member

Local Time:
    Sorry to any one who may have been offended by my post, it was meant with the best of intesions but I see I failed to help.

If I can add another perhaps less extreme idea. You could also have him wear a tampon during that sacred time or a pad as a sign of admiration to his soperior.

You could also have him wear your old one as a sign of gratitude for being his mistress.

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    I wasn't offended, silly, just a bit shocked! I like being denied, pain doesn't do a lot for me. Others might enjoy it though.

Guest 5345 likes this.
  15. Guest 5345

Guest 5345 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you that means a lot :)

16. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Like I said, "To each their own." What works for you, doesn't necessarily work for me. I do appreciate the suggestions though, and no offense was intended:)

Guest 5345 and slave_m like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice