[SALE] Steelworxx Looker 01

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by capreolis, Apr 25, 2016.

1. capreolis

capreolis Member

Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Hello everyone!

As I already ordered a new Looker 01 with different measurements, it's time to say goodbye to my former Steelworxx Looker 01. I was always very pleased with it and I'm sure that you'll love it as much as I did.

Here are the measurements:
    • Anatomical A-Ring (Cockring): 50mm (1.97in)
    • B-Ring (Cage diameter): 42mm (1.65in)
    • Total length (measured from including the A-Ring up to the top): 85mm (3.35in)
    • Fixed urethra plug: Standard (6mm thick plug with a 8mm head, going 1cm through the A-Ring)
    You'll get the original Steelworxx Looker 01 with these measurements, two keys for the integrated lock and the black pouch. Instead of the standard ring, I've ordered the anatomical ring as described above. That's a total value of 355€ (399$).

I'm shipping from Germany. So if you're outside of Germany, we have to add the shipping costs on top of the selling price. As the Looker is in very good condition (I got it 01/2016 so it's as new, see photos) I'm asking for -20%, so 284€ (319$) plus shipping costs to your country.

If you have any questions or another realistic price proposal, feel free to ask here or via PM.

Photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Hi,
    It looked really good but do you have to use the tube with it or is that remove able cause I'm just starting chadtity for the first time.
    Thanks

3. capreolis

capreolis Member

Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As described, the urethra plug is fixed (= not removable). To be honest: this plug is the best feature on this great device. This makes it not only escape-proof (at least I can't escape) but also easy to put on because your dick slides into the cage without any problems. Of course, you need to get used to have a plug inside your dick 24/7, but I had no problems (even ordered a bigger and longer plug for my new Looker) and got completely used to it like it wouldn't even be there after a few weeks.

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    I think you are right there - the insert turns a very well made "ordinary" steel device into an extraordinary one! :)

I have a removable insert, and have to say that it just does not feel right without the insert in place.

5. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Hmmm. Is it difficult to get used to the feeling of that? I mean it must sort of stimulate the wearer more than without it, right? I'm just getting started with chadtity myself.
    I'm getting a device to help me stop masturbating so often, will this help?
    Thanks

6. capreolis

capreolis Member

Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You can search for topics discussing the Steelworxx Looker here in the forum. Short answer: Yes and yes. If you're interested please write a PM so we work out the details like payment and shipping.

7. capreolis

capreolis Member

Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sold to Interested77 :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice