Going from cs100/500 to neosteel? Something else?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ssendam, Apr 16, 2016.

1. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I had a neosteel maybe 10 years ago. At the time I found it to be incredibly restrictive in a good way but the issues I had with it were that I never fully broke it in and I was able to thrust into the tube if I "sat" on the corner of a desk. Doing so let me orgasm. Additionally, I found the end of the tube had the potential to cause pinching of the head against the front shield since minor adjustments made this have a tiny gap and didn't let it sit flush. It was the she male belt.

I no longer have the belt since I grew out of it. Since then I've ended up in a cs 500 and am more into chastity long term with my current Mistress. I like the device but with my PA piercing I find it to not be as comfortable. Additionally I can't find a good setup to keep the device close to my skin near the tube without using the security cables. I currently am using 2 cables to keep the anus exposed.

This leads me to wondering if I should try neosteel again. Or an alternative device. I like the security I've heard about for the arch but I worry that Mistress wouldn't have enough access to my back side. I'm basically needing something that:

1.) Is comfortable for long term and very secure.
    2.) Works well with prince albert piercings
    3.) Keeps the anus available for play. Ideally doesn't obstruct it entirely since I use the bathroom more frequently than most due to digestive issues.
    4.) Adjustable waisto and won't be obsolete like my first neosteel became as my weight changed.
    5.) Bonus if the balls are available to punish.

Is there a good alternative to the cs500 to check out?

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    @ssendam I currently use the belts from behindbarz.co.uk. I love them and they are very innovative. They have a membership on here as well @BBBehindBarz.

Joe it's over to you. . Hugs Lucy x

3. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    You might be happy with my set-up. I have the CS-100, not the 500, with the PA slot in the tube. I have a 4G segment ring in my PA (needs a tool to open), with a small chain through it and locked to a padlock further up. On the ends of the chain are little metal eyelets that are the perfect size for a padlock to go through. They come from a hardware store, as they would be used for a pull chain to turn on a fan. I could escape by cutting the chain but it would be impossible to hide.

This keeps the PA nicely in place at the end of the tube (you'll want a short tube - I downsized from my first one), and with the PA security, the belt doesn't need to be super tight, and I don't need any cables in the back. I have a bunch more pictures on fetlife, username there is hypnopomp.

Overall I like the CS-100 very much. It's much more comfortable and less bulky than a ball-trap device - I like having the weight supported by the waist belt instead of it hanging on my balls. The waist belt doesn't bother me much. And having no hardware in the back means you don't have to worry so much about using the bathroom away from home.

4. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Thanks for your post. I actually did very close to this. Ordered a cs100 with the PA tube and a PA lock from steelworxx. Hoping it work out better!

5. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Beltway Bound: Thank You! I liked your comment: "I like having the weight supported by the waist belt instead of it hanging on my balls." I have not liked any of the cages I've tried, because of the weight. My scrotum and penis are tight to my body anyway. I ordered the TEST IT CS-100 ProbCB today. I have good reason to think the standard cage might be too narrow and long, but it will be a start.

I'm hoping the CS-100 brings the "package" (scrotum and penis) close enough to my body to be comfortable sitting down, as well as laying in bed. Assuming I like the trial, I am considering ordering a PA opening so the inside might clean out more efficiently than with the small single hole. Any suggestions will be welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice