Almost permanent?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by keyser_sose, Apr 10, 2016.

1. keyser_sose

keyser_sose Guest

These days I'm anal enough to count my orgasms (or lack of).
    The last orgasm my wife allowed me was 21st Feb. That's 49 days ago today. Prior to then my last orgasm was 6th Dec last year. If I've done my sums correctly that's one orgasm in 126 days. We have full PIV sex occasionally, perhaps once a week or fortnight, but I do not get to cum. I must add that we use no devices, only willpower.
    The urge to orgasm comes and goes. Today I have little urge to do so. Would I change anything? Absolutely not. Would I want to be denied permanently? Maybe yes, as long as I'm giving my wife attention.
    I'm not sure how many here have or would want to have permanency or at least the irregularity that I have. Are my wife and I unusual?
    Thoughts anyone?

MyDB and Sunny like this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Is it that you don't actually ejaculate because your wife forbids it or that you have enormous will power and prefer not to ??

3. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Interested in the topic and the reply. Thank you for posting....

4. keyser_sose

keyser_sose Guest

Mistress B. The short answer is, both.
    Post orgasm, my desire to commit to our FLR decreases. My mood changes and I become argumentative. We have both agreed that our best course of action to save our FLR is to ration my orgasms. Not only does she enjoy the power, but I enjoy being denied.
    I have reached the stage where I'm beginning to believe that permanent denial is possible for me because my desire to orgasm has lessened. Whether that is healthy or not both mentally or physically is another question.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    I honestly wish I had your strength of willpower, but I simply do not. I have never been able to stop myself having an orgasm. Sometimes it wouldn't happen but that was due to other things, external issues, not down to personal choice. If it is possible for me to orgasm I do, not matter what mind games I try to use.

Mark Owen likes this.
  6. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I don't think it's unusual. I've been allowed to orgasm twice this year with my desire to has decreased while being locked. For me, I like the daily teasing and denial more than the orgasm it self. It takes me weeks to recover and my Mistress (wife) loves my behavior when I've passed the three week mark. She says shes not going allow me to orgasm for a lot longer this time. The last was about 7 weeks of denial, and I'm thinking she's going to double it this time at least.

As far as willpower goes, I have none, zip, zero once PIV happens and she's not going to allow me in her any time soon. She'll have me perform oral, dildo and strap on to pleasure her which is almost daily now. She's grown to really enjoy her Rabbit while watching me struggle in my cage.

keyser_sose and chastesoon like this.
  7. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    My husband has been denied release for two years now, and I have made it clear that this is permanent.
    I think he has forgotten what it feels like and only craves to please.

He himself hinted the secret desire for permanent earlier on, but really I did not thought is was manageable. But it was and is:)
    The lifestyle turned out to be a blessing.

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @keyser_sose Thank you for your reply. Perhaps you could help @Jasmic68 , he has a problem that you might be able to advise on.

keyser_sose likes this.
  9. keyser_sose

keyser_sose Guest

Ok Mistress B, I will see what I can do.

pussyoliver likes this.
  10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Glad to see you setting an example for us all. :)

Sunny and Lady De like this.
  11. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    It has been 6 months since my hubby's last orgasm and the vast majority of that time he has been locked up in his MM Queen's Keep. Just last week we signed our new yearly contract in which he affirmed that he will never be allowed to have sex again and he is to remain permanently locked in his chastity cage.

12. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Same here!
    Except, permanent chastity was never my wish, and it came to me as a big surprise after she started enjoying taking oral sex from me

keyser_sose likes this.
  13. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    I could be wrong but PIV is sometimes overrated....
    Apart from the excessive physical tumult;-) that can be quite refreshing , oral sex beats PIV in every way. The tender, the touch, the taste:)
    So just to be able to order oral service whenever I feel like it, even if he has fallen asleep - is divine.
    I remember the days back then where I sometimes just rolled over in bed, turned my back to him and let him have a go....
    and told him it was fine! What a lie;-)

Thanks to his forced numbness from banding I now consider PIV as VOT ( Vagina Over Toy) ha- ha. He is reduced to a tool, and that makes him proud. And So he should be:)
    But I must admit that the VOT frequency has dropped thanks to exquisite oral service
    So permanent! - for a lot of very good reasons:)

Not just because of his secret desires:)

Joroincharge, Sunny, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  14. lionhearted

lionhearted Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    It wasn't until Chastity Mansion that i found others talking in a meaningful way about the post orgasm argumentativeness that we experience. I am more detached and our relationship has suffered post orgasm. And it had been alifetime pattern. But I also think post orgasm testosterone is healthy for life and work and I love not fixating on sex as much. I need the break and release or life becomes monotonous and depressing, at least for now. So I try to be extra nice post orgasm and I've gotten prescriptions for oxytocin (not OxyContin), which is a hormone that keeps me loving post orgasm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice