Position Vacant in West Yorkshire, UK

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Sissy Steffi, May 19, 2015.

1. Sissy Steffi

Sissy Steffi Member

West Yorkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Situation
    My mistress has decided to dispense with my services as her sissy maid and slave. As a result I am looking for a replacement key-holder, mistress and slave owner.

About me
    I am 45 and have been cross-dressing for a considerable time in private. My previous mistress introduced me to chastity 6 months ago and I currently own a CB6k. Under her instruction I would be locked permanently for 11 days out of 14. As we were separated by 250 miles, we successfully transferred the key via postal services.

I dress in lingerie, usually panties and hosiery under my outerwear during the week and totally dress at weekends.

I am registered on the Slave Register as 257-439-315

About the position

My mistress has to be a genuine female as that is how I see a mistress/slave relationship working. All levels of Dom experience would be acceptable as I am quite new to the slave side of my personality. I would not be willing to endure public acts of humiliation.

I would be looking for a key-holder and mistress with a view to exploring my slave side. The constraints of what would be permissible behavior on both parties would be set out in a signed contract.

Please PM me if you are genuinely interested.

Thanks

Steffi

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I am pleased to see from other posts that you have been successful in finding a Mistress willing to take you on. :) Really pleased for you.

Is this a connection made in "heaven" - as in "heaven" = Chastity Mansion? Or was it made elsewhere?

In the words of the song in Grease - Tell me (us) more, Tell me (us) more! :p

3. Sissy Steffi

Sissy Steffi Member

West Yorkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you @maid_carrie for your response. X

This was a connection made in the RL. It was a close friend that I confided in, initially about crossdressing, then naturally progressed to chastity and a wanting to become a mistress's property.

Steffi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice