Does the holy trainer v2 work for guys with high/tight balls?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8371, Feb 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I really like the looks of the holy trainer v2, but I have very high/tight to my body balls.

Will this device work for me, or will it be like the CB-6000 and the ring pull on my balls and cause pain/discomfort?

2. rocket

rocket sissybitch

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I am high and tight, for me after trying a number of cages the ht2 was a godsend, however I still need to adjust the gap from time to time, I do this by soaking the ring in boiling water this makes it very pliable and easy to adjust the gap.

3. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I am high and tight and no problem other than getting your package through the ring.

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    I was high and tight and there were times that the HTv2 was painful, and a few times my Wife had to remove it. Using Vaseline as a lubricant has helped enormously. Over the three months I have been wearing it my balls have stretched considerably and I no longer have that issue at all.

5. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    I'm in a similar situation, high and tight, it was really painful to begin with using a CB6000s. My balls skin has slowly relaxed and things are becoming much more comfortable.

6. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    I am the same. Sometimes I find the HT2 incredibly difficult if not impossible to put on. I simply cannot get my testicles through the ring. I usually put on my Bon4m when this happens and swap over when the scrotum has 'loosened' up a bit.

Moe5 likes this.
  7. LilRob

LilRob Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    My balls have the tendency to be high and tight. I soak in a warm bathtub. The heat will have the ball naturally move away from the body and loosen the skin up. Using a little soap, I then push my balls through the ring.

Kate Medova likes this.
  8. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    I slept without device last night to be sure of a good night sleep. I am still training myself for long term wear so wanted to put it straight on this morning. There was no way the HT2 ring was going on. And I have the largest 50mm ring. I needed to get going so it was on with the Bon4m, which to be honest was also a bit of a struggle even with the 52mm hinged ring. I must of had some interesting dreams last night.

Halm likes this.
  9. SamanthaCDNJ

SamanthaCDNJ Member

North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I am high and tight as well with the added complication of just one testicle. I swear on some mornings (when not wearing a cage obviously) my one testicle completely retreats inside me, i look and feel like i have no balls! I bought the Holy Trainer 2 in December, bought the smallest ring size and the smallest tube length. In the end it didn't work out for me and am now back in my Mature Metal Jail Bird after having that adjusted for the 3rd (or 4th?) time.

10. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    It's interesting, in that over the last month my sack has really lessened up. I don't usually have any pain anymore and we have me in the CB6000s continuously. Today I got the go ahead to order a jailbird or queen's keep and she specified that it had to have punishment pins as well, hmmm. Long story short, I'm super high and tight and like Samantha I have had my balls retreat inside to the point where it looks like I have no balls at all. That's changing with the cage and I really like it actually. I have big balls and they make me feel manly when they're not in full retreat. I wish the OP much luck with the HT2. They are nice looking and I've heard that the shape of the ball ring is more comfortable then the CB series. You may just have to put up with some strain at first and then with time have things stretch out to be more comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice