Do It Yourself wax kit

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KevLock, Feb 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. KevLock

KevLock Member

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Hi, does anyone have experience with a do-it-yourself wax kit? Specifically I'm looking for a kit to wax the front and the back. I'd like to know peoples thoughts on it did it work well for you? Would you do it again? Currently I use a razor for the front. However I'm leary to do that on the back. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place I have no idea what the room titles actually mean

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Hiya

Home wax kits are kinda ok if it's say your legs but not much else as getting the temperature just right and getting the wax on is fun getting it off !!! Omg .

One thing people don't realise is the wax should be really sticky and as such gets ever where. So you can get it off tiled floors just about vinyl everything else forget it.

So how do you propose to get the wax on places you can't see don't burn bits you don't want to , hold bits of skin tight with both hands and pull the strip off at the right time with a third hand.

If you get my drift go professional Hunny.
    . Xx Wendy

3. KevLock

KevLock Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Wendy. Those are my fears and I was just curious if anyone has had success doing it on their own. Sometimes it would b nice to b an octopus

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I'd recommend a good epilator over waxing. The first time is torturous and takes a while but after the first time it's not bad. I recommend several stiff drinks for the first time!

5. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol indeed Mistress Epilator is a fearsome weapon.

However if I get the drift of op epilation of the boy bits could turn in to castration !

Nothing beats a nice waxing .

Xx Wendy

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I recommend a good Mistress to be handed the epilator. She won't be scared to attack the hairs and you will get one hell of a ride into Sub space! I never feel as submissive as I do during a session with an epilator. My Wife has started getting me to epilate the front of my legs while she watches and we chat, then I lie on my front and she attacks the back of my legs. (literally, she really enjoys my squeals!)

I have epilated for a while now and my hairs are definitely coming out easier now than when I first started.

7. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I can believe you have done that , before my hormones kicked in I used my epilator a lot and you can sink into subspace and start to ride your endorphins . Very wierd but nice feeling for something not S&M as such .

Xx Wendy

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    When I epilate myself with my Wife watching it is sexy, it makes me feel good. She lies on the bed and watches. I have long and (since I have lost a considerable amount of weight recently) quite nice smooth legs, and I enjoy her attention.

But when she epilates me it is a whole different experience. It is like she is marking me as hers. Removing my leg hairs is a definite signal of who is in control. I want to go further but for her, right now, my legs are enough. It shouldn't affect me the way it does, but it does, and I love the ride.

9. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @KevLock I use hair removal cream. Keep it away from your genitals but apart from that very easy and cheap. In the UK you can pick up a tube for 99p and that will do your whole back.
    Hugs
    Lucy x

10. KevLock

KevLock Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Lucy. I'm looking for something that lasts a bit longer than hair removal cream however.

11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Epilating is basically a mechanicl waxer. It rips the hair out by the root. You can also get waxed and maintain it with an epilator and it's much less painful that way. The new hair growing out hardly hurts at all to pull out so you will want to run the epilator over everything every few days to catch the new hairs. After you get going, it comes back slower and slower and not as thick and coarse. You can pretty much use it anywhere except the face and sack. You can also look at deals on groupon.com for laser hair removal but make sure it's a real laser and NOT "IPL" (intense pulsed light).

12. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Further to Jessica's post, from my own experience, I'd recommend a few waxings (spaced about 3 - 4 weeks apart) prior to using the epilator. The epilator feels like death by 1000 cuts; although it's not real painful, the pain you do feel just keeps going and going with every hair the device grabs onto. By having the area(s) waxed a few times, the hair follicles will begin to produce finer hair on subsequent growth cycles, and the hair will also be pulled out easier. Subsequent epilating will still not be pleasant, but much more bearable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice