WTB - Mature Metal Device (or cage only) wanted - 2" Length

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by snclme, Jan 14, 2016.

1. snclme

snclme Member

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Hello!

I have a mature metal device that is a bit too short and am wanted to go to a slightly longer, 2" one. If you have a cage or device that is that length please let me know! ID should be 1 3/8" or close. Thanks!

2. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Hi.

Where are you based? I have a queens keep which isn't being used. approx. sizes - It's 2" (52.5mm) internal length and 1 3/8 (35mm) inside diameter. Comes with an oval ring 1 1/2 (39mm) x 1 3/4 (44.8mm), 2 security screws and 2 keys.

Its not specifically for sale but make me an offer, I cant see me using it much, if at all, as I prefer my Looker 01 and have also ordered another steelworxx device.

3. 1naughtyhotwife

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    I have a Jailbird, 2" long, 1 3/8" inner dia, 2" Oval Ring with 3/8" gap and lock.

I am ready to downsize and looking for 1 1/2" length and approx 11/8" inner dia.

I was going to order a new one and then sell the old one but perhaps it might be possible to trade ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice