Enforced male chastity philosophy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrew K, Dec 16, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

As I see it there are two main ways or philosophies on how to go about enforced male chastity.

One is to lock up with little or no stimulation, or its opposite, where he is locked up and teased but not allowed to climax

What do you prefer and what are your reasons for this preference?
    1. Do you aim for long or short term lock up, with little or no teasing, where the target is to let the man’s libido wane over time?

2. Do you aim for lock up with frequent tease and denial where the aim to keep him as horny as possible, for long or short periods of time?
    Is there any other main philosophy that I have missed?

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    We are still very new to this (I am so looking forward to not having to preface my thoughts with that sentence!) and we are going at my Wife's pace. I am busy absorbing all the information I can find from forums, blogs, books, anything, but she is not as interested in doing that as I have been. Consequently she hasn't really discovered the power of denial mixed with teasing, so it is more a case of just denial!

I don't think her goal is to see my libido lesson. She enjoys the attention I give her which is certainly part of the teasing element, but she hasn't specifically teased me yet. I want her to, I'm desperate for her to, but I am also aware that she has to discover it for herself. If she hasn't started doing anything by my birthday then I will have a chat about what is missing.

So at the moment I am unfortunately in a position where scenario 1 fits what is happening, but I definitely want to be more like the second scenario.

3. hubbycuck75

hubbycuck75 Member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    I think we probably go from to the other and back again, always locked, if Miss is the mood she will tease me endlessly and if not then no teasing. It was never an aim to reduce my libido but have found chastity has certainly helped to bring it under control.

Before I was regularly masturbating and not giving Miss my full attention, I have not masturbated once this year and Miss has been very proud of my journey and the better serving husband that I am.

4. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    The second is the best for sure because it empowers the keyholder. The entire point of male chastity is for her to have full and complete power over your sexuality, which in turn will influence you to be more submissive to all her desires and demands. When she locks you up and denies you sex or the ability to masturbate for weeks on end, she is essentially doing two things: 1) building up your sexual desire 2) forcing you to focus all your attention on your only source of relief - her! When she adds teasing and denial, it's like throwing gasoline on an already raging fire. You literally begin to worship the ground she walks on and eating out of the palm of her hand. It's that attention that she probably desires the most. For us locked up guys, it's sort of a love/hate relationship, we hate the sexual frustration at times, but when they have us panting and desperate for desire, we literally become addicted to our keyholders, almost like a drug.

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

This is how we go about it as well ;)

6. Lockedpussyboy

Lockedpussyboy Please,keep my useless cock permanently locked

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    I believe that a Keyholder / Mistress should oblige a Lockedman in chastity, humiliating him and keeping his cock permanently locked in a Cage, deprive him of erections and not allow him to cum never again. Must be inculcated into his head that the only sexual organ in its possession is the ass which, of course, should always be available to the Keyholder / Mistress.

Anyway, I'm also available to discuss if a Keyholder / Mistress, while still maintaining the Lockedboy permanently locked in a Cage, considers appropriate a stimulation through mechanical-artificial methods to cause apathetics ejaculations to favoring only the expulsion of cum, denying orgasm and pleasure at the Lockedman.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you have understood what I mean.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    for me, ideally it would be long lock ups with frequent teasing. Having my wife dangle the carrot for as long as possible.

8. Skullgrin

Skullgrin Active member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I think teasing is an important factor. It helps remind the boy that he is not allowed to cum and that he is no longer in control

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice