Getting the PA piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ajajaja, Nov 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    the nips were done with 16 as I recall and stretched to about 12s before i gave them up. part of my frustration wiht them was the inability to get past the 12...I had bought some jewelry in 8s that I really wanted but couldn't get there.

with the PA the receiving tube was unpleasant/uncomfortable and the piercing itself hurt but momentarily. the nips are clamped and clamped tight, the piercing itself wasn't that big a deal since the pain from the clamps was already pretty intense. plus my PA was safely tucked away in a pair of briefs ...the nips were rubbing on the inside of my shirt. I did use large bandages over them to keep them covered and protected....if I do them again I'll shave the surrounding area so less interference wiht bandages

2. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    I shave anyway, so no hair to interfere, but i hadn't thought about bandages/plasters, i suppose i may need them to make them less noticeable under shirts at work. My worry is my nips are sensitive.. and i do not want to be a wuss after the 1st one lol but if i understand you right, once the clamps on, the piercing is not to noticeable because the clamp pain ?

Did you go CBR or bar bell for the initial healing period ?

3. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    once the clamp is on the piercing is almost a relief... I had small straight barbells for the healing period...the less there was there the better. if you don't do both at once then you won't be rushing back for the second....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice