Getting the PA piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ajajaja, Nov 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. ajajaja

ajajaja Member

Fisherman
    Norway
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I'm really just struggling so hard with this balltrap device the last few days, pulling out just seems so simple, the idea of just having an orgasm is starting to get stronger than my will to stay locked...

so i decided i will considure getting the PA.

but i have some concerns.

1: How long did it take you to heal? i read it takes upto 6 months, thats insane and due to work it just seems like i wont be able to get one untill the summer cuz of this.

2: How much pain do you have acociated with the healing process, when did the pain go away?

3: when can i start using chastity devices again?

4: Any suggestions on what jewelery to start with?

5: anyone know what happens if you remove the piercing? will it heal up?

6: what is peeing like? can you stand and pee when not wearing chastity?

7: can you stand and pee without the piercing, or am i really doomed to sit for the rest of my life? working as a fisherman i wont always take a piss on a toilet, and im a outdoor kinda guy, in the wilds theres not really a toilet, having to sit to pee infront of my friends when going camping would be just... not acceptable lol :p

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    1. It depends on how you define healing.. In general PA will heal faster than most piercings. Urinating will stop hurting well within a week. As for your 6 months that is about the time you should wait after your last stretching before using a piercing to avoid the risk of migration.

2.The piercing doesn't hurt that much after the deed is done - just peeing hurts like hell for about a week, but then it's gone. At least if you pee regulary and don't try to avoid it. About how much it hurts: You could compare it with day 1 after a catheterization.

3. I would give it 2-3 weeks, but you should use a cb that doesn't require a pa piercing.

4. Doesn't matter as long as it's material that you may use for fresh piercings.

5. Might depend on the size, but in general it will react like any other piercing -> yes, it should heal up with time

6+7. Might depend on wether you wear jewlery (and what kind of jewlery). If you don't wear jewlery there won't be any difference as long as you put afinger on the piercinghole. With jewlery there can be some dripping, but if your piercing isn't too big it's not that much that you couldn't use a urinal.

ajajaja likes this.
  3. ajajaja

ajajaja Member

Fisherman
    Norway
    Local Time:
    thank you for the feedback, this does not sound that bad was thinking about getting it done during november, and heal up til work in february.
    should i have a release, or regular releases before and after the piercing tho?
    just wondering how i might react to erections with the percing the first weeks, i can imagine that they will be painful.
    or even when it comes to erection during the actual percing of the dick :p

i also have my foreskin.. hope that doesnt make things harder.
    i know lymph nodes make chastity a bitch if your foreskin is pulled back inside the cage causing swelling, wonder how i will react to a piercing :p

4. CagedGolfBoy

CagedGolfBoy New member

Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I've been considering getting this as well. And have really gotten to the point of just finding a trustworthy place to get it done. My travel season starts pretty quick, and I'm concerned about bleeding that first week (or two)

ajajaja likes this.
  5. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    I am pierced , a PA , and I cannot say enough good things about it, pain was a slight pinch, healing was quick (follow the pierces advice on cleaning TO THE LETTER) .. After piercing avoid chastity for a while, it will need to breath and heal.

Now a year later, and a couple of stretches up in size, I'm about to place my order for a steelworxxs securo and say goodby to ball traps that never work and hello to a truly locked on with titanium device

Love my piercing , so much, I'm thinking of getting my nipples done this year, so they can be chained to my ring in the PA ,

Piercing did not bleed after the 2nd day at all, oh and I am circumcised, apparently it is better to be so, but that's because it's easier on the piercer.

ajajaja likes this.
  6. ajajaja

ajajaja Member

Fisherman
    Norway
    Local Time:
    thats nice to hear, how long did you wait til you started with chastity again tho?
    and have you heard any stories about people who are not circumcised?:)

7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I was pierced in early November 3 years ago, here is my experience:

Pierced at 10 gauge, immediately stretched to 8 by the piercer. He put in a captive ball ring for healing. Did not touch it for 12 weeks. (Early November)

After 12 weeks I stretched it myself with a taper to 6 gauge, and replaced the jewelry with a 6 gauge captive ball ring. (Late January)

After another 8 weeks I stretched it to 4 gauge, and replaced the jewelry with a 4 gauge captive ball ring. (Early March)

That summer, I received a PA wand and started to stretch my urethra from 6 mm to about 8 mm. I also ordered 2 gauge jewelry for the PA. The 2 gauge jewelry went in with little trouble. (August)

The following spring, I ordered my custom device which secures to my PA piercing. Now I wear the device all of the time. IT is my jewelry.

The point is that it takes time if you wish it to be successful. I am glad that I took the time.

It also pays to follow the directions of the piercer. Soak with sea salt solution every day during the initial healing, and after each stretch.

8. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I don't have a piercing but am considering this too so I've done some research. I'm largely concerned about the ability to pee standing as I too do a lot of outdoor trips. Outdoors, we commonly walk over to a tree and pee. Loosing the ability to do this would be very inconvenient.

A previous reply said that it would close up. Other places I've read that it will not close up on it's own. I tend to think that a fully healed PA will. not close up. That is good news to me as it means that I could take the device off for a trip, not wear jewelry, pee "normally", not have the piercing close up, then back into chastity when I'm home.

It can be close with a simple surgical procedure. If you change your mind it can be reversed.

I've long suspected that if one took the jewelry out and covered the hole that one could produce a clean stream of urine. One could pee standing up. A previous poster confirmed this.

On some other sites some people report that with the right jewelry they can produce a clean stream of urine. Others say that it sprays a little but can still use the urinal. Others say: dude, just sit on the toilet. That latter is not that useful but not every one has the same concerns that I do. I sit to pee half the time. I'm more interested in retaining the _option_ to stand.

I mostly don't expect to be able to pee standing with a PA chastity device on. For 98% of my life that is fine.

My partner, M, is excited about the idea of "owning" my penis and thinks a piercing is exciting. But is her interest strong enough that she will do some research on her own? I think this is too much of a lifestyle change to be driven by me doing all the work. We'll see...

T

ajajaja likes this.
  9. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    my PA piercing went so quickly I hardly noticed the pinch! so did the guiche, both in the same day. but my PA eventually came out after some rough play. that hurt a little bit. in my case I need another, deeper PA that can be stretched. we're looking for a nice lady piercer for that and nipple rings but it's not easy to find one here where we live... :(

10. ajajaja

ajajaja Member

Fisherman
    Norway
    Local Time:
    i can imagine the guiche not hurting, atleast for me that woulda been mostly pain free, but i would never do that piercing.
    but i think the PA will hurt like a motherfucker, but pain is temporary thats ok i can probably deal with the 1 or 2 minutes the piercer will use to place it in.

problem is if i get alot of pain from working out in the cold in late january - may, i'd be on a boat this whole time, hard work, use my body alot, things get pressed up to my groin sometimes, climbing, heavy lifting in -20C tempratures.
    why a lady piercer btw?:p

told my keyholder yesterday that im ready to get the PA piercing to make chastity totally secure and all that, shes like, no i dont like the PA.

im like, wut but its all in it for you?!?!
    so i asked her to think about it, havent heard anything about it since, kinda dissapointing =/

11. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @pokekey , I have read both accounts of pa's closing up and never closing. I think its too hard to say if it would ever close, so I would go into it with the mindset it would never close back up. As far as peeing, yes I can pee outside with just jewelry in without making a huge mess. There are several ways to do this. If the jewelry is out you can simply plug the hole with a finger. You can also wear tight fitting jewelry which also plugs the hole. I always wore stainless steel jewelry which will stretch the hole over time so this would allow some dripping out of the hole but you can still push the jewelry against the hole and sort of plug it. Either way though you will probably get a little urine on your fingers. Peeing with a chastity device on is much less reliable and almost always a mess. Things have to be lined up perfectly to pee wearing a chastity device with a pa and have a straight stream of urine. Though its not impossible. I wear the tube jacket and can pee outside standing up with it but there is alot of dripping and such.

12. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    Thoughts on PA piercing..

The odds are that your anxiousness will over ride the excitement and you won't get hard during...if you do you won;t be the first guy this has happened to. A responsible piercer won't do an erection due to bleeding but it does make it easier for them to mark things for location. If you're concerned about getting erect take care of business immediately before going.

Yes it HURT but only for a moment...someone had just stuck a needle through my dick. I was not a bad bleeder...some friends have been.
    Usually I've read to start with curved barbell/horseshoe...personally I say this is wrong. Those don't hang evenly and the weight can pull a bit...I say to start with a captive bead ring or a captive segment. Also you're generally told loose boxers for healing...again I'll disagree. Briefs are best..the less movement the better, especially in the first couple days. AND buy a small package of light women's panty liners...they are made to capture blood in that area AND they had an adhesive strip so they don;t move around in your shorts. Follow your piercer's directions for cleaning and use common sense.

After getting it done plan to take the rest of the day easy...go home and drink LOTS of liquid. The first piss is going to hurt ...there is no way around it..it will sting. The sooner you get past it the better and drinking lots of WATER will create dilute urine...the more dilute the less the sting.
    Pissing will cause slight bleeding and even once that stops you'll see a bit of blood from whatever has dried internally.

Also larger is better....if someone wants to use jewelry smaller than a 10 or 8 to start ....say no. The higher the number the smaller jewelry. The smaller jewelry has a stronger chance of tearing. Ideally pierce at 10 and IMMEDIATELY stretch to 8...it's going to hurt regardless so just get it over with and make the most of it. The immediate stretch allows the jewelry to put some internal pressure on the new hole..and aids in reducing bleeding and speeding healing.

As to the piercing closing up...a PA is different than most others because of the type of tissue it goes through. Common thought is that 6 and below will close up fairly easily. Up to a 2 may close eventually. Once you get into the 0 and larger it's not likely to close.

You can pee standing...there are methods that work but sitting is just simpler with jewelry. With jewelry out, a finger easily closes the hole and urinals or in the breeze are fine. I would guess that after a month or 2 you would be able to go during the day without jewelry. I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried a plug (like used in ears) in a PA

As to pain during healing....once I was pierced I had no pain unless I needed to touch my dick...that was unpleasant but went away once I was done. It gradually went away and I would say that by the end of the week I had NO pain or discomfort at any point.

Check out the forums on tribalectic.com for more info and discussions. Another option to consider might a frenum piercing...it goes across your shaft and has NO impact on pissing. Evotion Wearables makes a custom fit device that uses either a PA or a frenum or both.

Feel free to ask any questions.. I've had mine for years...been as large as a 00 but have gradually reduced it back to a 2 Captive Bead Ring.

Oh yeah...I was fucking with it (in a condom) after 2 weeks...I know guys who have done the deed as soon as a few days..

13. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    is there somewhere online that has a scale guide for the different gauges.. it confuses the heck out of me, im trying to find out where to stop at, because i like my PA, but i dont want to end up with a hole i can stick my hand through (or even a finger), but at the same time im trying to plan ahead for when i order my cage from steelworxx and i need to be aiming at a certain size when i order

14. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    check out tribalectic....they have most piercing info. just remember most things you see online will be altered by your screen settings/size unless you print them. I'm pretty sure that they have a chart that shows gauges in comparison to each other and their inch and metric measurements

15. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
  16. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    Wooo, that is a handy one that link.... Now i can figure out what size is next in every format...

i wonder, do they do Candy Pink Titanium CBRs with gems lol

17. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    check tribalectic....I think they do pink in the some gauges

18. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
  19. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
  20. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    just go for both

21. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    Oh that's probably going to have to be the option anyway... im OCD and wouldn't be able to abide they symmetry issues only having one would cause.

After that i "may" get my septum done, because i think i would be able to get that pierced with a retainer flipped UP and hide during healing, and at work.. will speak to piercer tomorrow when i go in to get sized up on the PA, and , depending on time and price, get my nipples pierced....though i may have to wait for payday for them because i want titanium jewellery from the out set ..i had some niggling problems with the PA that "may" have been down to a very slight sensitivity to the stainless steel.

22. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    buy your own tapers and do it...plus after a certain guage the PA sort of does it's own stretch

NightA likes this.
  23. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    But then i wouldn't have the excuse to go the piercer and get more jewellery added... lol, maybe after the septum and nipples, and the first change of jewellery after they heal ill do it myself.

I just wish i could get more.. but sadly having to be "presentable" at work means that facial and ears are out (except the hidden septum). If it wasnt for having to keep paying the bills i would have had my ears pierced in several places by now, and my nose, and my lip...

24. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    At one point I had the nipples done and a frenum in addition to the PA. I was never happy with the nips...they never matched up properly in terms of placement. Apparently I had twitched at a bad moment...sorry but those damn clamps hurt. The frenum was at the base of my shaft, on the bottom. It was healed but got sore so I took the jewelry out..planning on an overnight and then actually forgot it and by the second day it was closed up.

25. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    Got to ask, compared to the PA, how much did the nips hurt... and what size did you get initially ?

I have also had lots of conflicting information about this, some say to go larger initially to avoid rejection, some say go for CBR some co for curved bar.. it really is a minefield

I was looking at frenum, but it interacting with ball stretchers may be an issue... so i am steering clear completely of anything around the lads or the bottom of the shaft "just in case"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice