I was allowed to and I didnt...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by proximacentauri, Nov 5, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    So today, a week or so after I've been denied and locked up in a silicone CB6000s style device, my KH allowed me to massage her legs. I was super horny, and every little touch was making me seconds away from exploding (it really was) and I told her so...

So she turned around to me, and said I had 30 seconds to cum. I was still wearing my device. She started massaging my balls. I was incredibly, incredibly turned on.

30 seconds later.. nada. With a disappointed sigh, she said we'll try again a week or so later.

You know what it felt like? like reaching for something, a remote or whatever, and it's just literally a few millimeters out of reach. like if you could just move a bit more, you'd get it.

And the whole 30 seconds felt that way. When the time was up I was so incredibly frustrated.
    And I think it was because there was no contact anywhere on my penis. Plus the time limit kinda made me freeze up.

Has anyone experienced this while wearing the device?

The worrisome part for me is if the repeated blue balls I get from all the teasing, while wearing the device, is causing erectile/orgasm issues. I mean, there's no swelling - nothing purplish - so the boys are fine but I'm wondering if the device itself is causing this somehow.

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Aren't you expecting a bit much to be able to cum with just stimulation to your balls?

As for damage done by the device. Just keep an eye out. It shouldn't do but I'm sure it could happen, so be aware.

Life has a habit of killing people after all.

Trey Jones likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    if your that worried maybe you should ask for a supervised release from the device and have a stretch. If everything is ok then lock back up. I would think though that if you dont have skin turning funny colors then your probably fine. Silicone is very forgiving unlike steel.

4. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Well, some men can reach an orgasm inside a device even without external physical stimulation; mental stimulation plus the sensations created by being locked inside the device can be enough to trigger an orgasm.

Considering things like the mindfuck aspects of such orgasms, it is no wonder some men want to experiment with this.

5. proximacentauri

Local Time:
    Yeah I'd read about it and yeah I thought this would happen. And it was about to happen when she was playing with it with her feet. But once she said the 30 second thing and started doing the other things.. I just couldn't cross the finish line.

Im perfectly willing to accept it as a part of play. It was hot, amazing, made me feel helpless.

But coming back to earth, I'm also wondering if there was a medical explanation.

That's why I was hoping to hear from anyone with similar experiences here... How do you guys get to orgasm?

For now we're trying a larger ring. It's kinda lose and somewhat easy to slip out of, but this silicone device is a joke for security anyway ... It's more of a reminder of her control.

6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    im confused. you are trying to orgasm with the device on?

7. proximacentauri

Local Time:
    Yes. Device was on, and she was massaging me down under.

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well i would say the pressure to do something in such a short period of time can make one panic and not be able to focus. Secondly being able to cum with a device is on can be a challenge all on its own. Some people can cum with a device on whereas others cannot.

9. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    It's a funny thing. When I'm locked up my Wonderful loves to fondle my under-carriage.

When I say fondle, I mean anything from a gentle caress to seeming to really want to do them damage! What she loves about it is the responses she gets from me, knowing I'm a pain slut and am loving it, my cries and whimpers get her quite turned-on.

As a result I often have slightly damaged skin at the back down below - and the occasional orgasm as a result of her ball games.
    These are most certainly not ruined, as she is enthusiastic when it comes to playing, so while enjoyable are deeply frustrating as they involve no stimulation to what passes for my penis.

So there you go - cumming from ball play. Of course, they feel a bit beaten up for a few days afterwards, but that's only to be expected.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice