looker 02 steelworxx

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by frisianm, Oct 14, 2015.

1. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    hi hello ,

Well l just like others i had investigated the looker02 with fixed insert by steelworxx and liked the idea of it ( wasnt sure about the insert but if you dont try youll never know right:p).
    So now almost 2 years ago i bought it with the fixed insert wich was 6mm width and the bulb at the end of the insert was 8mm , try as i did i never managed to get the bulb in...got dissapointed and discarded the whole idea but kept the device;).

Now a few weeks ago i thought to hell with it i bought a dremel and i grinded the bulb down to about 7 mm and now i got it fitting to my surprise :D im not 100% sure its escape proof... but ill see if can find some remedies for that in the meantime if i pull out the rest of the cage will still be locked on without being able to get it off so..that aone would be quit akward:p

Ive tested it now a few hours a day and all seems fine ... i can feel it sometimes but not in a painfull way and the fact that there is no padlock dangeling or akward positioning on the device is truly awesome and i would always go for the non padlock way .

so here goes im trying for a full night tonight with it on... so far in my tests i didnt have a problem but well see:p

https://fetlife.com/users/136736/pictures/42150287 for a pic for who wants...

i must say the cage is pretty damn good and the insert is far easier to deal with then i thought:D

2. deMont

deMont still waiting for the right one....

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    i loved that cage, but really over night it has not been working yet. one night and two for a break. will hopefully better any time

3. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    yeah well thats why im gonna have the first night try a couple of hours at a time were fine so... stretch it up a bit ;)

4. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
  5. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    i ordered it on the small side just because i think tighter is better there is zero room to grow now...wich stops erections quit fast !and yes there is a metal tube running inside till past the base ring ;)

6. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well survived the night all went fine :D... after a days work locked it on in the shower again so i can clean everything before inserting.
    on some occasions if i pull the whole cage forward i can sometimes pull everything out slowly.... im contemplating a ball cuff so to say that will stiffen (no pun intended:p) the whole part up so i cant pull the cage so far forward to be able to pull out

just a thought...or just order longer insert;)

7. deMont

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    well, have the same cage, just at half long as yours.

this is getting better after a few days. later you are not that horny as now. diffrent.

8. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Thanks for the notes. I'm considering this device so am very curious about people's experience with it.

9. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Hi, I'm RubbaglYce on Fetlife. I commented too ;-)
    My cage has an extended gland-cap, so no touchiong is possible..
    I can manage up to 4 days with the insert, then it needs to go out for half a day, then it can go back in for another 3 days.
    Nights are the worst, overday, it's no problem whatsoever.

10. chastitylove

chastitylove New member

Local Time:
    Same one, but not with a permanent insert. It's possible to unscrew it and extract it, but impossible to put it back in without being noticed. We've had it for about 4 years now, and also ordered a totally custom made one (see my profile for pics). No problems at any time (with the Looker 02 (nor with the other one, but that one allows for a lot of teasing, lol. So that one is only for playtime, but is almost impossible to wear during night time). My wife cleans and disinfects it every morning while I take a shower, she then puts it back on. I am locked 24/7 (except for the 15 mins shower). She keeps a key on a necklace and we have an emergency key in a safe at the bank (which is very close by).

FrisianM: if you used a Dremel to grind the tip of, how did you polish it? We are worried that the surface might be too rough now (although not visibly) and that it may damage your urethral tube.

Pokekey: Do order the anatomical ring. It really improves wearability and comfort.

11. chastitylove

chastitylove New member

Local Time:
  12. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well the grinding went fine i feel no averse effect of it actually( but what do i know it was the first time wearing it right)....this was also more an test sort of thing now i know the size i need and i think i need an insert 1 or 2 cms longer to prevent pullout.
    so i know the size of the bulb the insert that has to be longer the main dimensions of the cage are good...as said it is more an test run to see if this kind of device could be for me... the test runs are short but so far its been pretty good

13. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well after a shower and a good wash of everything im back in it again ofc ;)

14. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Hi,when you say that nights are the worst is it because of painfull erections?

15. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well in my case i can say erections are not painfull at all they just stop halfway there... as the penis seems to know it cant grow it just gives up sorta ...

16. deMont

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    its not really painful,more like a pressing cause it not going further. But the erections in the morning are more "powerful" so you get easier a pressure.

17. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    oh oh i think i kind of promised to wear the cage for a full day to work to my GF and future KH for a full days test , that in itself is already a bit scary wearing it amongst collueages... but my GF is also a colleague :p

18. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Can I ask what lengths you have all orderd , I have ordered mine with 65mm length but I am tempted to drop it to 50

19. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I think what others got is not really relevant @Lockdown

As its made to measure it's more the length compared to flaccid length.

Some do go for very short certainly.

Lockdown likes this.
  20. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    @maid_carrie i understand what your saying , I'm just stuck in a bit of a dilemma , I have a Chinese knock off at 50mm and it's really comfortable with the exception to the insert was originally set too high , I have since bent it downwards and it's soo much better now , gets a little uncomfortable when attempting to get hard (which is quite a lot at the moment , on about day 30 and my wife seems to be doing her make up extremely well and aiming to look as hot as she possibly can !) I measure up at about 80-85mm but I can squash back up into myself almost completely

21. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    this was my order for the looker02

my order for the looker 02 sizes.

cockring 42mm

penis ring 35mm

total cage lenght 60 mm

gap between cage and ring 10mm

non removable penis plug

wich to me is pretty snug and quit comfortable

22. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Yeah I went for the removable plug but am going to see how I get on with this to see if I change , this is 50mm long with non removable plug as I was struggling with it internally but after emails with steelworxx we decided the plug was angled to high so have bent it down , survived 24 hours with overnight which was impossible before , had a small bit of bleeding on first insertion but has now stopped , although the 50mm is a tad on the small side , it's really comfortable and I am in the understanding that it's all going to shrink , probably to that size anyway, so why go bigger to have to go smaller , especially when they're the best part of £300 and at this size it stops any attempted errection before it's really even started, have orderd a 42mm and 40mm ring but tempted to add a 38 just for future proofing and avoiding shipping costs in the future

23. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Out of interest how does it cope under swimming shorts ?

24. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well im not a 24/7 user YET.. still in training so to say;) wore it yesterday to a family party with my gf having the key sitting next to me:)
    and wore it thourgout the night wich was fine....

but i think i wil order a new one in the future all the sizes are ok only the plug would have to be a bit longer to actually prevent pull out.
    swimming shorts i have no idea just started wearing it and its hardly swimming weather out here now :p

25. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Hi, I'm wearing my L02 for the better part of 4 months now. It has the removable plug, which I removed in the start when it was getting sore. Usually after the first day, in the midlle of the night. Now, after 4 months, I wear the cage, with insert, like it's not there. It's true, the penis and urethra, needed to be conditioned when starting to wear this cage. Wearing time continiously prolonged and now, it looks like I can wear it permanently. It's like the tip of my penis somewhat numbed up so there is no more pain from the urethra tube. It's not like there is no more feeling (tested it offcourse), but just, sometimes, I forget the tube is in there. Only at nightime erections, i feel the pressure and some discomfort, but I just go to the toilet and after a piss, it is gone.
    We started on Tuesday, 12 days ago, untill last Sunday, it came of/out then for 'maintenance', then back on again untill now, which is some sort new wearing record (7 days continiously without plug removal) ... but is also of bad timing.... She got Her period yesterday morning, so, I'm looking at atleast another 8 days, before She even comes around to look at it... making it a total of +20 days..
    Before last Sunday, I still had the spare key, able to use it when there would be pain or high discomfort. Last Sunday I handed it to Her as I was confident that I wouldn't need it anymore.. Considering Yesterdays events..I'm starting to reconsider..
    Well, it would be the final test, I asume..and next weekend, She will be horny as hell ;-) Just hope she doesn't read this and pulls out the numbing cream again...

Lockdown likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice