What device should I get?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by loyalhack, Sep 30, 2015.

1. loyalhack

loyalhack Unlocked man. Mind over matter.

London, UK
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I'm in a long term relationship, which while perhaps shading towards FLR, is not overtly kinky. I don't have a chastity hunger of itself, and while my partner has no interest in 'enforcing' chastity, she has stated a preference for me not orgasming without her. As I've adapted to this, I've found I enjoyed the self control and increased desire/attentiveness this has seen me display.

At times, we're separated due to work/life/family. When she's not present, I find it easy to masturbate. I've decided that I might well enjoy the sensation of being locked during these times. I will ask, but I'm pretty sure the response will be that this is up to me, and she has no interest in 'key holding'.

So... I'm thinking about an introductory device. Would need to be wearable for up to a week or so, removing for washing etc would be fine. The objective would be for the device to primarily be a reminder of my own commitment, and I would be the keyholder, so obviously not 'inescapable'! Wouldn't need to be entirely discreet, but wearable in day-to-day life. Slight preference for metal over plastic, but as a beginner, that might be a mistake!

I'd like it to be pleasant to look at/touch, and wearable overnight. I'm uncircumcised, and not pierced or used to sounds. I'm finding the range of options/prices/choices quite baffling. What should I be considering? Ideally looking at a sub $100 device, as this will be occasional and introductory. Also, I'm based in the UK, if that makes a difference to pricing/availability.

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Go with a CB-6000 or 6000s. This is a plastic device with different combinations of rings and spacers, so you can experiment with sizes. The 's' model is a shorter cage. These are good introductory devices for the beginner.

loyalhack likes this.
  3. loyalhack

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks Billus - have to admit, my main objection to the CB models is their looks - to me they seem very bulky/lumpy/un-attractive - perhaps this is foolish! Are there devices that allow the experimentation with rings/etc but have a more pleasing 'look'?

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    To each his own, I suppose, but I think they look good when stuffed with cock. The main thing about the CB series is that they allow you to experiment with the rings & spacers to find a comfortable and secure fit. Most other devices in the price range you're looking at require you to know what sizes you need. You can measure the length of your penis, but how much room do you need for the base ring? The gap between the ring and cage?

A 'nice-looking' cage won't matter if it's so uncomfortable you can't wear it, after all.

loyalhack likes this.
  5. loyalhack

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - very good advice!

6. Slave 293-924-431

Slave 293-924-431 New member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    My personal preference is the Holy Trainer 2. It's comfortable and discreet. It's very easy to put on. The whole thing is made of only 2 parts: the ring and the cage. The lock in integrated in the design.

As for the CBs, they're are made of 3 parts for the ring, 2 parts for the spacer, the cage and the lock. With the padlock and pins sticking out.

I have both devices. The CB was my first, but I have not used it since I got the Holy Trainer. The only advantage I would concede to the CBs is, as others have mentioned, that it comes with multiple rings and spacers.

loyalhack likes this.
  7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @loyalhack if you are new to this and are going for overnight wear stay away from the cb6000 range. The rings can cause burning on your balls . I haven't tried the holy trainer but from what I have read it's a good device. You could also look at silicon devices like the bon4 , a good device. In the UK uberkinky do a good range at reasonable prices.
    Hugs
    Lucy x

Slave 293-924-431 and loyalhack like this.
  8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    I thought the Holy Trainer was great when I wore it, it is $180 though. Many people do start with the CB6K though as it has a bunch of base rings and such to test fit. I could never wear it overnight. That's $150.

Riker Locking Chastity Device at Extreme Restraints (for example) is a Holy Trainer version 1 knockoff for $98.

I guess my advice is if you want to go with a cheap metal device is to avoid the ones with hinged rings. I find them horribly pinchy and painful. It adds no security.

I do think when/if you want to upgrade to custom chastity that the Contender by Male Chastity Now for $250 is an excellent choice.

I ended up buying the CB3K, the POI, the CB6K, the CB6Ks, the HT v1 regular, the HT v1 short, a few DHgate devices etc and spending far more money than if I had gone direct to custom. Rarely do people do that. Testing the waters is a good thing... just be prepared for future purchases. :)

good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice