Birdlocked classic genuine Swiss for Sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by underchas, Feb 17, 2015.

1. underchas

underchas Member

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    For sale

Birdlocked classic genuine Swiss, clear, 40mm, cased and with lock (and key);

selling due to being too small to fit me, and probably I would need the mini anyway and the 50mm, or something different - this will not fit me any way I try...and due to other bad decisions...

It is no use for me as it is too small to fit, but surely someone wants it, UK sale preferred, but I am open to offers form other areas though the postage may be less reliable.

Say £30 plus postage (say about £6 in the UK signed for service)... ChasBL1small.jpg ChasBL2small.jpg ChacBL3small.jpg

Look forward to hearing from someone.

2. underchas

underchas Member

Local Time:
    This is still available, and I would like to pass the device on to someone who will use it: for me it is just too small and quite impossible to fit.

Someone on the small side would find use for it and please if that is you or for someone you want to lock up please let me know and we may make a trade. Price is always negotiable.

3. underchas

underchas Member

Local Time:
    This is still available, and I would like it to go to someone and get used, just sitting in the box under the desk just now.

All offers considered, just let me know please.

Thanks

4. underchas

underchas Member

Local Time:
    Hello...

This is still available, and I will be happy to give it away to anyone who will give me an address, and something to cover the cost of postage...

It needs to find a new home where it will be appreciated.

Genuine Swiss quality: perfect condition, clean, lock and two keys...what more could anyone want...

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice