Really really angry with him

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Julie, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    @dbcockslut There are many fetishes and there will always be some that you don't particularly like but live and let live. you don't have
    to read them.

Mistress Jules, Lucy and Usul like this.
  2. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Safe words turn me off. Never had much use for them, personally. That's not to say communication is somehow less important in this type of relationship vs. any other. But, I would say that you'll know if you go too far. You talk, just like anyone else. So far, I bet he's enjoying it as much as you or he would communicate it. There's a difference between complaining about pain and begging for mercy, and communicating that things have gone too far. The former is part of the game. Some people are more squeamish about pain. It thrills the rest of us to no end.

Espylady07, Karens Boy and lockit like this.
  3. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    --begin "latexjulie" quote-
    Yes we do have a safe word. sirensong, have one for years and years. Looks like I am in for lots of criticism, Mmmm that's fine, but you have not lived in my shoes for all those years. All I know my husband and I are very happy with the situation. Thank you.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/olympus-digital-camera.9671/
    --end quote--

Im not sure why you are pasting those pictures or what its suppose to represent in this context of conversation. but when I see that all I can think of the drew carey show and mimi and way too much makeup . i.e [​IMG]

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @rus you are making an unessecary and uneeded personal attack. Latex Julie is a confident woman who shows herself and what she does.. Your personal attack has nothing to do with the context of this thread.

The facts are that he misbehaved and was punished. He won't do it again so therefore the desired goal was achieved.
    Thank u
    Phil

Usul, charles, maid_carrie and 2 others like this.
  5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Whatever floats your boat should be fine on here as long as you are both in the same boat ;)

We are all different as @lockit says - just enjoy the diversity of kink :)

Usul and lockit like this.
  6. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    I have always thought that forums was for debate - and to express views, and to get feedback. I can't help thinking that CM to some extend is trying to dry out that significant element. Whenever someone is NOT CHEERING, when they read a post, CM suddenly comes out of its cage and roars... ;-)

I have no problem with kinks - well perhaps I have ,but hey, I'm not perfect, nor having lived this lifestyle for long, but I tend not to judge when I know nothing. I made an exception here - I know. With @latexjulie I went from what I read, and especially how it was presented.

And I think that the casual reader was given the impression that this entirely was a domme setting the score - with pretty heavy measures .

Oh my! it is hard to explain, but I do not like when there is almost always a one-way mechanism: where a domme telling on CM how hard/cruel she has been to her sub - every tips in , telling her what a great dome she is!

Well, she might be the dream domme of his life, or maybe she is over the top?

Maybe we could all benefit from making it a little more facetted then keep repeating that "everyone for themselves". Hard to have a facetted debate based on that.... Am I asking for too much?

If I have been too harsh I apologize for having started out on the wrong foot. Maybe, just maybe I would have had other reactions than "everybody for themselves", if I had asked You @latexjulie about Your measures and why?, before I declared them unworthy;-)

Have a great Sunday all of You:)

SirenSong likes this.
  7. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    @phil i meant nothing mean about it I just made an observation that she uses way too much makeup. I am sure there is a beautiful women under it all so why does he cover it up with layers of makeup I just don't get it..

anyway as long as they are both consenting then I have no issues but from what I've read from her husbands posts here. it seems he is being forced into doing this stuff when he does not want to but he goes along with it since it makes her happy and he loves her.

anyway I'm rambling now. I'm moving on from this thread. once again I meant no disrespect just a simple observation.

8. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Sighs...........breathes in deeply.............I won't be participating in the site anymore I'm afraid.

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @latexjulie please don't go we love you to bits :)))

Please do not take the odd post to much to heart. Because some don't quite get what can be behind some point it can get mistook.

Please just ignore the posts in question and stay and keep posting both words and pictures which are amazing.

Xx Wendy xx

10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I agree @DREWife - there needs to be two way communication between Domme and sub. And I am sure that there was this between Julie and her sub. One way from a "deaf Domme" is doomed to failure and is no credit to the Domme at all.

Reality and emotion can also often be lost in the written word and so easily be misinterpreted - in emails, TXTs or whatever.

Hopefully @latexjulie will change her mind and return to the fold in due course

SirenSong, Lady De and lockit like this.
  11. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Chastity Mansion was started and has continued with the purpose of being a place where all who are interested in the varying facets of a chastity lifestyle can come. A safe and comfortable place where questions can be asked, experiences shared and acceptance as the norm.

There are many areas of male chastity which are interesting to one and abhorrent to another, that is fine. The age old saying of “your kink is not my kink but that’s ok” should be something we live by on this forum.

What is not acceptable is when someone posts in an abusive and intentionally aggressive manner without knowing the background to the situation they are reading about.

As @lockit said previously, people can be horrified at the marks I leave on him, we enjoy it, if you don’t then don’t look at the pictures and don’t read our posts. There is an ignore function on this forum, use it.

Chastity Mansion prides itself on being open and accepting of all variations on the theme of chastity. Debate is welcome and many members are happy to share their experiences and journeys with others when “asked”.

So ask, don’t just start throwing insults about, maybe we should also ask the other party as well, before we presume to believe they are unhappy with things. Who knows how someone else lives their life and what gives them pleasure?

Julie, I am sorry to have derailed your thread here slightly, I am sure if nothing else this has given time for everything to get back to a less sensitive state in your house?

xcitedsisssy, Usul, lockit and 2 others like this.
  12. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well, well, - What a drama. Why is it like that in here? Strong believers in what they do and who they are should not be so affected by criticism, no matter if it is fair or unfair. Please:)
    Havng said that I have no wish to make anybody feeling not welcome here! No way! I have been greeted so nice in here. newcomers as I am:) And I have no intention to pay back by making others to feel unwelcome...
    And that concludes my comments - back to all the fun:)

13. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #38 Mascara^Snake, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    @DREWife, I concur (Also I'm sorry, I've been unable to spend much time here lately but haven't forgotten and will reply to your mail xx)

Julie,
    You're the best so please do make sure if you leave it's not for long. xxx
    I have to say I'm a bit surprised to find such a storm here in this thread over such a completely boring wee posting.
    Sometimes we need to remember that we're all much better than that. Well, nearly all of us ;-)

lock667 likes this.
  14. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    Spikes and golden showers are fine, but forcing someone to drink jugs of urine and forcing someone to wear spikes for multiday periods, especially overnight when unconscious natural nocturnal erections occur, seemed unconscionably brutal. Moreover it was mentioned that the sub hated both imposed actions.

Lady De likes this.
  15. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sub has free will and can safeword out or leave the relationship as a last resort if need be.

You're not going to like everything your Domme does to you. The spikes were meant as a punishment and seemed to have worked.

With the urine incident, again, no one put a gun to his head and made him take more than one sip. He didn't like it, but he did it. That's kind of the core of being submissive, it's not about you, the submissive.

Was it "nice"? That's subjective and open to individual debate. But these two wacky kids are still a couple, so far as we know, and it's between them to work out.

Lucy likes this.
  16. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Also...I'm sure it's many male sub's fantasies to find a Domme to leans towards the selfish side when it comes to using him for her amusement. That's what we're seeing here in this behavior and I'm sure there are others that would line up for the chance.

It's just not always pretty (or tasty) when you see it happen. It looks mean. Maybe it is mean. But if it's what you signed up for when you say, "use me for your amusement", don't be surprised if you're not enjoying every activity. So long as it's not breaching your hard limits, it's between the two people to decide if it's too far.

17. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    The problem that many in the kink world don't know about, or choose to willfully ignore, is that there's something called Stockholm syndrome. You learn about this in high school, but apparently lots of Dommes forget about it. It refers to a situation where hostages, held against their will, actually started supporting their captors. People also don't read about the Stanford prison experiment, where perfectly normal and vanilla students, made to be in a role of authority, went overboard in abusing other students who were acting as prisoners. And keep in mind these are normal people not kinksters.

When you throw chastity and submission in the mix, as well as authority to hurt, there's a very real danger of both of these happening. Wise Dommes and subs are constantly watching for it - Dommes more so.

There are very real concerns raised against the OP in the thread. I'm a painslut and I've taken WAY more pain than wha't been described here. The difference? Every step of the way, my Domme was there, comforting me, assuring me, telling me how much it pleased her, explaining why the punishment was necessary. Letting me know that she's watching, and that I should trust her. And after it was over, plenty of aftercare, tons of positive reinforcement.

I see none of that here- just gleeful descriptions of how much pain she inflicted, and how much power she has over her slave, with no mention of the responsibility that comes with it. When questioned, leaving in a huff.

I for one, will not regret her leaving. Sure this forum is to share our experiences together, but we must not forget to police our own (no one else will). Suppose I showed this forum to a newbie Lady and she read this and gets put off by what she reads - is that not a disservice? I assume that this forum is open to everyone, from all walks of kink like, and no one is immune to judgement.

Perhaps the next time we read about her is on the newspaper, when her husband decideds enough is enough ...

dboy, locked120 and SirenSong like this.
  18. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    Well after reading some of the posts in this tread I have decided to give my two peneths worth. Firstly starting with the last post. How on earth can you judge my wife when you don't even know her? Your assuming she is a non caring person who only thinks of her self. Nothing can be further from the truth. Ask anyone who has met her and they will tell you she is one of the most caring and loving people on this planet. Now I know you doubters will be saying "your just saying that because she is your wife" and your entitled to your opinion. But we have been together for over 40 years and married for 35, now "ASUMING! she is the monster you think she is then why would I have stayed with her?
    Also you ASUMED! that she left in a "HUF", not true either. I told her to stop posting on this site due to the fact it was upsetting her, some of the things that were being said.
    I will admit she probably got a little carried away in the heat of the moment with some of the things she posted, but let me assure all of you who are concerned about my well being (tong in cheek) we as a couple would never EVER do anything to hurt each other, what we do is with total consent from both of us.
    To the person who commentated on why she wears too much make up, she always has from her younger years as a punk in the 70s, she is ok with it, I am ok with it, (I think she is beautiful in my eyes) lots of other people are ok with it, infact I know for sure there are people out there who even have a make up fetish. So I put it to this person, How would your wife, girl friend or partner feel if I openly slated there appearance on a public forum? Not that I would ever do that, as I tend to have a little more respect for people than that.
    As for the golden nectar post, ok not everyone's cup of tea, not mine really but it amuses her, and to be honest its is not really that bad. If you don't like the post, then don't read it....SIMPLES!!!!!
    We have had loads of supporting messages from members on here and we thank you for them 99% of people have been fantastic. All we did was post a small sample of our lifestyle, which we fully enjoy, and tried to share with like minded people. Only for her to get a battering from some quite nasty comments. I ask these people who did that. How would you feel? And one question, how can you slate my wife's pictures when some of you have not got pictures posted on your profiles anyway, is it you who are trying to hide something?
    I have told her to stop taking part on anything on here, it is a shame, but we need to ask ourselves, is it worth the hassle.

19. Usul

Local Time:
    Flawless response. This guy, Proxima, pissed me off by attacking my wife in the exact same way and she hasn't been back since. It's pretty common really. It's not just him. I think it is proof that online, people will argue about anything.

John Morgan and Rachael_ like this.
  20. Usul

Local Time:
    I mean honestly.... Stockholm syndrome? You can't take arrogant morons like this jack hole seriously.

John Morgan likes this.
  21. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Yep get people to argue about anything.
    There is another site I am on and one day I am going to post something like "are you sure full stops are round " .within about 20 posts they will be off slanging each other and stuff.

It's a shame that people think they can post what ever they feel like with no responsibility as to what they have written.
    It's a mine field as to when posts should be deleted . I think not let others post in support of the op and hopefully that will repair the damage .
    Xx Wendy

22. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Good response @John Morgan - as I said earlier "if it floats your boat" - all good.

And that's the simple rule here - just move along without comment if you don't like it.

Have fun ;)

John Morgan likes this.
  23. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Its really hard to be judgemental on an internet forum when you dont have the whole story, yet everyday somehow people pull it off lol. Personally I enjoyed your stories, though not into some of the things you guys were doing myself but still enjoyed the dynamic you have going on. :)

John Morgan and Wendygirl like this.
  24. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Stockhold has a syndrome?

I often think the anonymous internet has a MUCH bigger syndrome, allowing to many to act in a way that I would consider tactless / unfiltered / rude ... in a way that if they were standing there in person they would never do.

Julie / John I hope that the syndrome afflicted don't chase you away, I enjoy your posts.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  25. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Still it is perfectly OK in my book to bring forward the opinion that less brutality could have done the trick for the submissive part! I am sure that the sub would do almost anything to follow his Dommes every command, for some part because of a submissive drive, but certainly - and for the major part - because of LOVE to her. And that blind love can be abused....
    I try hard not to abuse my husbands love, still I'm finding ways to have him fulfill my needs and his desire to be controlled.

OK, it seems as if we are living a light version of this lifestyle, and that is what works for us. Some like it rough, fine - but be careful not to misinterpret the lack of a "No I will not" coming from the sub. The absence could be a simple result of unconditional love......., and not always a wish for the Domme to go more extreme.

Have a great Sunny day all of You:)

dboy, Mascara^Snake and SirenSong like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice