Neosteel snapped :O

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Tayz, May 27, 2015.

1. Tayz

Tayz Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Had a disaster today, which may turn into an opportunity to improve my neosteel arch.

Whilst walking today I felt a sudden pop between my legs and a relief of pressure - Quickly ducking into a toilet to inspect what happened I found that the rear cable had broken (well come unstuck) at the scrotum end.

Obviously I will be contacting neosteel soon to arrange a fix - however I've realised as I type this sat at the computer awaitng the other halfs arrival with the key, I'm not experiencing any of the intense burning sensation in my scrotum that occurs after 10mins or so when sitting as the tube presses underneath me.
    I'm wondering if I've had the rear cable too short and tight? perhaps the pressure on it has led to its breaking? Should I ask for a couple of cm added to the cable?

Any thoughts from other arch users??

On a review note - I've had my neosteel almost a year now and worn pretty infrequently (the other half only indulges my fetishes now and again). I've found it to be much more secure than the ball trap devices I've had in the past (CB6000 and mature metal jailbird). Though I have struggled with comfort when sitting . Sleeping and walking around is fine. I've also struggled a little with hygiene. The jailbird I could happily wear for weeks at a time - but with too easy escape, the neosteel needs opening every 2-3 days for a clean. I'm also uncut and get edema of the foreskin underneath the penis. I dont think the other half would want me getting a PA, so I think the neosteel is as good as its going to get for a long while.

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    LOL.... i never thought that could happened , i wear the "arch" for years , i am away from my K/H sometimes for weeks ,i only think that can be only a "one of" . i immediately inspected my "arch" but still no sign after all those years of wear and tear .. best reg. GWENY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice