Thermoplastic

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ziekmich, May 22, 2015.

1. ziekmich

ziekmich New member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Got a question, has anyone ever made a cage themselves out of thermoplastic?

I've seen a couple threads about fixing or modifying cages with it, but I didn't find any about actually making a complete one primarily out of it. I figure I could mimic the design of some of the popular cages and be able to use it as a short-term (days to a couple weeks) and a training-ish cage until I could afford a proper long-term cage.

2. Jewelsandb

Jewelsandb Member

Pacific North West (USA)
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I seem to remember someone writing into Altairboy's site many years ago with information on a device made from thermoplastic. It will take some searching, but I am sure it is there somewhere.

3. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    that would be interesting for temp use.it could be made in one piece with no lock and have to be cut off.

4. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    It is good for some things and ok for others and just not very good for other things.

So what does that all mean, it is good at being used where detail and precision are not important.

While it is accepting of being tooled, any tool that will create heat will not work well (heavy sanding / grinding).

Fusing it to it self can be a bit tricky ... a heat gun is definitely a excellent tool to have for this.

So with patience one could create their own CB6000 (without the nice finish) but it would most likely be more comfortable to wear because the plastic is more "flexible" at room / body temperature. This is one of the ideas behind the Holy Trainer (using a flexible plastic instead of a rigid one). You would be very hard pressed to create a "jailbird" without a form to actually create the device around first (heating and joining the pieces as you go) ... and honestly a CB6000 would be much better made over a form.

5. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Many people (including me) making PCL-plastic prototype before ordering Lori 5

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice