Wanting to take a plunge, some questions. (Fetish Felix)

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by sublimburg, May 21, 2015.

1. sublimburg

sublimburg New member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    Hi guys,

I recently found a girl who is interested in being my keyholder. She has me on a week of no orgasms this week, and wants me to wear my chastity device as much as possible. I've tried to wear my device (Holytrainer 2.0) each night, but it is just to painful/annoying to deal with in the middle of the night.

I was than thinking of buying a full belt. I know I'm interested in chastity and this would feel like a good next move for me and my mistress.

I was thinking of buying the CS-700 belt from Fetish Felix, since I think that this cage will give the least bulge when worn. Does anybody here have any experience with it? Or should I go for the XS-500 model?

Another thing I'm very afraid of, and which might make me not ever buy a full belt, is the visibility. What happens when you squat down or bend down. Does the device show when your pants drop a little? Would it be possible to make some pictures of somebody wearing the device (with normal clothes on) and bending/squatting down? I've looked around but couldn't find any pictures which show this. Am I the only one worried about this?

I'm ready to take the plunge to longer term chastity and want to do it right the first time round. Right now I can pull out no problem and the nighttime erections are a hell. So a full belt is the next best option. I just hope that somebody here can help me, and others, out.

Thanks in advance guys,

Greetings!

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @sublimburg I have owned a cs100 and the cs500 belt they are both good but the tubes did me some damage. I would suggest you look at behindbarz.co.uk the belt is cheaper and due to the angle of the tubes it is totally invisible in wear giving you a very flat profile.

@Behind Barz maybe you could help this guy out ?

Good luck
    Lucy x

3. sublimburg

sublimburg New member

Local Time:
    Hi Lucy,

Thanks for the link. I would actually like a belt without something going to the back. To me it looks better and chains can later still be attached.

And the belts from behindbarz are more expensive than the ones from fetish Felix, or am I looking so wrong?

Greet

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @sublimburg I believe that Felix was about 800 Euros and the other is about 500 pounds ?

There are no chains at the back , the bar between your cheeks is optional. I am currently locked in the basic configuration of tube and cock ring and it is very secure and comfortable.
    Regards
    Lucy x

5. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi @sublimburg

You can wear our belts without the back rod.

At first glance we may appear to be expensive but when you consider the high-quality material we use and the time that our expert craftsmen spend hand-making our belts, we are actually very reasonable! Although our products are "high-end" our prices are actually mid-range - take a look for yourself.

Buying a handmade full metal belt to begin with puts you in better position, financially, than many of our clients who have spent large amounts of money on products that have not worked or worse - caused them harm!!

If we can help at all then drop us a line on our contact page.... http://behindbarz.co.uk/contact/

Really pleased you have found your keyholder. Lots of luck.

Jo @behindbarz

6. sublimburg

sublimburg New member

Local Time:
    @Behind Barz Hi, thanks for the information, I will keep it in mind but you guys are more than 50% more expensive than the guys from fetish felix.
    I believe you when you say that your products are of higher quality, but I don't know if it will justify a price increase of 300-350 euros.

@philfred Could you please elaborate on where the cs-100 and/or cs-500 hurt you?

Also another question I have, right now when I'm standing upright with my holytrainer on, it is quite invisible. But when I sit down, I can see a little bulge in my jeans. Is this still the case with a full belt?

And please information and/or remarks about the cs-500 and cs-700 keep em coming :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice