Modifying your body naturally

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrew K, Mar 5, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks ;)

Plan is to use it at night and when at home. I don't want to stop using my waist and core muscles during my day (as that would be contra productive for a slim figure), but to get a clinching effect while at rest. Will probably end up at aprox 12 hours daily.

Look for "Women Latex Rubber Waist Corset" on eBay UK. I paid £20 incl shipping to Europe.

It is not super tight or hard as a real corset, but rather a good in-between that can be worn under normal street wear without drawing too much attention to the matter...

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Love the shape your butt is taking! Maybe i should start a similar workout... HMMM...

Andrew K likes this.
  3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Day 21. Since I gave myself some time to rest and resumed the modified butt training program with a resting day every second day I feel as if I reached a new level. Also skipping fast carbs han helped.

Effects are still more visible than measurable. Butt measurements is still 91 cm but hip has gone from 73 to 68 cm. I just cannulated my waist/hipp ratio. At baseline it was 0.81, now it is 0.75. My take is that it is this change you see in the, mirror plus the fact that everything is toned and not hanging or being plain flat. A rounder butt and a narrower waist gives a better figure, woman or man...

Butt is harder and visceral fat has probably gone. Subcutaneous fat on the belly seems to be decreasing. I still expect my butt sto start growing at some point. Time and effort should be only side here.

f_DSC4608-butt2.jpg

wettie likes this.
  4. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I have ordered a 20” corset. It should arrive sometime next week ;)

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Day 55: Today is my 1000 squats anniversary, on top of that I have done 610 bridges and some 700 lounges. Reps on each per session is currently 70 squats, 50 bridges and 55 lounges. It takes less than 15 minutes including time to catch your breath between exercises. I prefer to do the program the first thing in the morning as I get out of bed.

Measurements on the butt and thighs are pretty much the same. I lost 2 cm on the butt, which is in contrast to my expectations ;(

BUT! On the waist I have lost 7 cm since baseline!!! That is a 10% reduction in 55 days. Waist/hipp ratio has improved 9% since baseline, and that is really what this is all about. W/H was .81 at baseline and is now .74. The definition of an hourglass figure is .7, a number that is practically impossible for any man to achieve without hormones or serious body modifications.

BMI has gone from 21.6 to 20.6. I do not want it to get any lower than that. Preferably increase somewhat as muscles are heavier than fat.

One great side effect is that I am MUCH stronger now than before. It seem that these muscles are very useful for most sports and daily activities. Strange that we men tend to give these muscles less attention than biceps, chest and lats at the gym.

EvetS, Darling and wettie like this.
  6. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

A year ago my corset size was 28”. Some 6 months ago I changed my idea of what body I preferred to have. Since then training and healthy eating has allowed me to move to 24”. That corset has now been totally closed for some weeks now. I can now even open it when it is fully closed. Comfy, but it is definitely time to move to the next level. My 20” leather corset should arrive early next week. This could be amazing for the next fetish party.

7. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thank you so much!

Catsuit is from honour.co.uk.

8. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Andrew K, its really great to hear your journey. I also want to lose some weight, probably for different goals than you since I'm sitting at a higher body fat % i would estimate. Thanks for your encouraging story.!

Andrew K likes this.
  9. Darling

Darling Member

Local Time:
    This has been so much fun to follow - thank you for posting all this.

Andrew K likes this.
  10. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thank you!

It has been great fun to post here as well. To get some result it is a good idea to involve others to put some pressure on yourself.

I am quite happy with the results. Now I do butt-friendly training twice a week. Below is me in my 20" corset about a week ago. A year ago my size was a completely closed 28" ;)

f_DSC7952-2-800.jpeg

subhubandy and EvetS like this.
  11. Darling

Darling Member

Local Time:
    Amazing - you should be very proud of the results of all your hard work.

Andrew K likes this.
  12. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    wow, nice work, congratz with the lovely figure ;-)

Andrew K likes this.
  13. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Absolutely brilliant & so inspiring. More power to you!

Andrew K likes this.
  14. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Go for it! ;)

15. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thank you all for the kind and encouraging comments.

To be honest I have been a bit lazy lately and need to pick up again. I need a new challenge. Just training for the sake of it doesn’t seem to be my cup of tea.

I think this is an important finding, i.e. what my motivators and distractors from keeping your training up are.

Finding that out it is clear that I need a new challenge, which will be posted shortly ;)

16. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

An update... Summer has been bussy and I have been able to exercise as i should. Butt still looks good but wist is too fluffy...

01_DSC0445-800.jpg

To not allow things to slip so that I lose all the benefits I gained though out the spring i have now devised a 100 day butt challenge. This will be combined with a strict 5:2 diet for a few weeks. There after a more liberal 5:1 diet.

Looking good does not come easy...

100dayChallenge.jpg

tegelad and Rachael_ like this.
  17. chrissiecd

chrissiecd Guest

your hard work has certainly paid off!:)

18. Rachael_

Rachael_ Guest

She pretty

19. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Wow ... that did give me the good kind of twitch ....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice